Chapter 19
2.5k 8 67
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Gensokyo - The Bamboo Forest of the Lost

-=  MC's Point of View =-

The next day, and the moment I opened my eyes.

[ Current  SP : 231,050 ]

[ Achievement! ]

[ Rank : S+ ]

[ Condition : Have sex with one of the absolute top 10 strongest beings in the world has ever seen since the begining of time. ]

[ Reward : 'Bed Dominator' Title ]

[ Title : Bed Dominator ]

[ Grants : Techniques ]

[ Description : Using an ultimate arsenal of techniques, dominate absolutely anyone in a mating operation. ]

[ Can make any Woman submissive in your bed. ]

[ The moment the host execute the first technique, the female can't resist no matter how strong she is. ]

[ It can work against all races and beings, moreover, it would work against anything that has even a single female genital organ. ]

[ There is also a chance that the targeted female will lose all reasons and see only the host in her heart from that moment on until she dies. ]

[ The captured females will be absolutely unable to make any kind of betrayal actions towards the host, even after they died. ]

[ Achievement! ]

[ Rank : SS+ ]

[ Condition : Capture the The God of Makai's heart. ]

[ Reward : 100,000,000 SP ]

[ Current  SP : 100,231,050 ]

'Alright System-chan~… you definitely know how to please someone in the morning.'

I thought as I saw my SP skyrocketed in a single night.

I then closed my eyes and enjoyed the bed that I'm sleeping on.

Yes, I've actually slept for 10 minutes… that's just how wild it was yesterday's night.

'I swear even fighting Goku wasn't as tiring as having sex with Shinki…'

And if you're asking about why the bed didn't break to pieces from my weight, then it's Shinki's doing.

She used some kind of God miracles or whatever, and made it so that this bed will be able to tolerate my weight.

'Speaking about Shinki...'

*Turn around*

I opened my eyes and turned my head to the right.

There... was Shinki that was clutching my right hand with her naked body and sleeping blissfully with a satisfied smile on her face.

I then looked behind her and found that her cool purple wings have turned into beautiful celestial white ones.

And as I admired their beauty… and lost my concentration for a damn microsecond...

*Zap*

My left hand immediately and with the fastest it can in my First Form, went directly to Shinki's neck.

*Flinch*

I again managed to stop it just in time using my consciousness.

'Sigh.'

Then slowly retracted my hand that was just a few millimeters from her neck.

'I can't believe it… even after I had sex with her… and even after I had already made her mine...'

You guys might not know it, but if frieza has anything more terrifying than his powers... then it would be his 'Unconscious Mind'.

You remember that scene in Namek? When he was toying with Goku in his Fourth Form?

That time... Frieza was looking directly forward and just standing in place, then Goku who was behind him… every time he thought about striking him from a blind spot... Frieza's hands generated Ki energy automatically as if his body had detected the danger.

Well… it would seem that it was his Unconscious Mind's doing.

If there was anything that poses even a minuscule danger towards Frieza... his body will automatically move to eliminate the threat.

We didn't notice this because Frieza had thought that it was normal and acted according to his Unconscious Mind.

But, if I want to make a powerful harem…

That would be the worst possible trait that I can ever have.

'Damn it…'

Fortunately, it can be countered if I just transformed to my True Form, since I can't feel anyone stronger than me in this universe...

And it also doesn't activate when I'm half-asleep.

I just need to keep it in check while trying to clear my mind and I'll achieve a kind of a half-asleep situation.

And that's what I did last night.

However, If I ever have the slightest Killing intent... then my Unconscious Mind will go berserk and erase the shit out of that poor soul that ever dared to anger me.

Now that I thought about it… isn't that exactly the reason why frieza kept killing everyone around him? And obsessed with revenge?

And while I talked to myself, my eyes saw the rest of the notifications from the system.

[ Achievement! ]

[ Rank : S ]

[ Condition : have sex with one of the strongest Humans in this era. ]

[ Reward : 15,000 SP ]

[ Achievement! ]

[ Rank : S ]

[ Condition : Capture the 'The Immortal Guide of the Bamboo Forest' heart. ]

[ Reward : 20,000 SP ]

[ Current  SP : 100,266,050 ]

'Oh yeah…'

After I read that notification, I looked towards the other naked beauty that was sleeping soundly over my chest.

She was the only one among us that had a tired expression on her face.

*Stroke* *Stroke*

I stroked her beautiful long hair that covered my whole lower body.

'Poor thing… she got caught up in my wild frenzy with Shinki.'

I then retracted my hand and looked towards the ceiling.

'I didn't expect I'd get an OP Goddess and an immortal beauty the next day after I got Isekai'ed.'

'I'm looking forward to the future.' *Smirk*

------------------------------------------------------------------

Gensokyo - The Sky far above The Bamboo Forest of the Lost

-| A few hours after the MC woke up |-

-=  a member of the Crow Tengu Special Force Team's Point of View =-

"In the end… What the hell is this?"

I heard one of my teammates say that as he looked at the strange small and purple ball in the air.

"I don't know, but it must be something really valuable."

I said to him.

"That's for sure! They even send us to monitor it!"

Another one said.

"Yeah… they even ordered us to Kill anyone who tried to take it..."

"To think they will send all 50 of us… that's just overkill!"

*Nods*

I nodded to confirm what they said.

'I don't know what this thing is, but to send all the members of the strongest aerial force in Gensokyo is just too much.'

As I thought that, our captain suddenly shouted.

"You little ants… return to your jobs!!"

"""""Y-Yes sir!"""""

We then saluted and returned to our respective points around the strange ball.

'Even though it's boring… we better not anger the captain.'

He's the strongest Crow Tengu and his speed can almost rival that of 'Aya Shameimaru'.

And he's also the only Crow Tengu that carries a great sword in his back, since all of us just use the wind as a weapon.

Not to mention his tall stature and the extremely unusual huge muscles for a Crow Tengu.

In other words : We can't mess with him.

As I thought that, I suddenly heard some voices from behind me.

"What?"

"Who's those two?"

"6 wings?"

"A kid?"

As I turned around, I could see a kid and a winged girl flying slowly towards our direction.

The girl wore a red-like outfit while the kid wore white gloves and… a white tuxedo?

Both of them also have white hair.

"Who are they?"

As I said that, the kid went forward a little bit after the girl.

"You guys, whatcha doing here?"

He told us that as he waved his hand like an idiot.

"What do you want?"

One of us said that with a cold tone.

"Eh? Well… I'm here to retrieve that."

He answered as he pointed towards the strange ball that we were garding.

"What did you say?!"

"You dare?!"

"You better fuck off!"

All of my teammates suddenly became angered.

'Is he an idiot? Isn't it obvious that we are guarding it?'

"What's wrong? I'm the one who made it yesterday, you know?"

He said that with a smile on his face.

"You little shit… making fun of us."

The captain said with a red face as he took the great sword out from his back.

'He's so dead… unlucky child...'

I thought as I pitied the kid in my mind.

*Zap* *Swish*

As soon as the captain drew his sword, he instantly appeared in front of the kid and slashed with his great sword towards the kid's neck.

*Crack*

"What in the world?!"

"Wait… what?!"

"?!"

The huge sword that should have splitted the kid from his shoulder until his lower body… actually didn't even manage to scratch his neck and even cracks appeared all around the sword from the impact.

"..."

When that happened, the kid's smile slowly turned into a frown.

And as soon as that frown was completed

*SPLATTER*

"""""""?!""""""

'EH?'

The strongest Crow Tengu exploded into a red mist.

Not even his blood remained.

And while our brains tried to register what the hell just happened.

"You have 3 seconds to get out of my sight." *Smile*

The kid said with the same previous smile but with a very menacing tone included.

"3"

"W-What?!"

"What did you do?!"

"2"

"H-Hey, l-let's attack him together!"

"Kill him!"

"Yes! Kill him!"

"1"

Then all of my teammates rushed towards him while gathering wind energy in their hands.

But I was too dumbfounded to even move a single muscle.

"0"

*******************SPLATTER*******************

"..."

"Fufu~ dear is so ruthless~"

"???????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

As I heard the girl's voice, I finally registered what happened.

'H-He killed everybody without moving?!'

I thought as I pissed myself.

Now I'm the only one remaining from the strongest aerial force in Gensokyo.

"Oh? You piss yourself?"

I suddenly heard a voice behind me.

"?!"

I was frightened as I turned around fearfully.

"Don't worry, I left you alive to answer some questions for me."

The kid that miraculously was behind me said those words with that smile of his.

"M-Monster!"

"Actually, I'll take a few limbs."

"Wh-"

*SPLATTER*

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!"

Just like the others, my hands suddenly exploded into red mist like if they were grinded into nothingness by something.

I only felt something after they were already gone.

"So what are you? who the fuck do you work for? why do you need my Ki energy?"

*Looks up*

I looked up with a pained expression and found the kid still smiling as if nothing happened at all.

I now have to admit... that's the scariest smile I've ever seen in my long life.

"W-We are t-the Tengu..."

I answered him.

"Continue."

"I-I don't know w-what you're talking about, B-But we were ordered by Tenma-sama t-to protect that ball until h-he personally came to a-acquire it."

'So he's really the one who made it?'

I thought as I used wind energy to stop the blood gushing out from my empty shoulders.

"So you're the ones called Tengu? and Tenma you say?"

The monster said as he stroked his chin thoughtfully.

"Alright, you're a lucky guy."

"W-What?"

"I'll let you go, but you have to tell your people this message..."

He then got closer to me and whispered in my ears.

"...'If you don't send an apology… THERE WON'T BE A FUCKING SINGLE Tengu in this PLANET anymore.', understood~?"

"..."

I became completely pale as I nodded fearfully to him.

"Good, now then..."

*Wave*

He waved towards the strange ball, and it flew closer to him.

"If I remembered correctly… that's where you guys live right?"

He asked me that as he pointed towards the Youkai Mountain.

"..."

My body then became even paler than before.

"I'll take that as a yes." *Smirk*

*LOOM* *LOOM* *LOOM*

As he said that with a smirk, the strange ball went on top of his finger and began to expand rapidly.

*LOOM* *LOOM* *LOOM*

Every second it doubled in size.

*LOOM* *LOOM* *LOOM* *LOOM* *LOOM* *LOOM* *LOOM*

Now it is already as big as a small hill.

*LOOM* *LOOM* *LOOM* *LOOM* *LOOM* *LOOM* *LOOM*

'W-What in the Y-Youkai's history i-is that?'

I thought that as I can now see on top of the tuxedo-ed monster's finger, a purple ball of energy even bigger than the Youkai Mountain.

"Damn… I overdid it again… anyway, that works too~"

He then turned around and told me something with that scary benevolent smile of his.

"Since you people want my Ki so badly, then I'll give you this one instead~"

"?"

'What does he mean?'

"I've made it so that it will advance towards your HAPPY Youkai Mountain every one hour starting from NOW."

And as soon as he said that.

*LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM*

The terrifying mountain-sized ball advanced a few meters towards our mountain before it stopped.

*Tremble* *Tremble*

I've pissed myself again while my whole body and soul trembled in fear.

"Hahahaha, See? Just like that, eventually my gift will be delivered to your Tenma-sama's ass in no time."

*Tremble* *Tremble*

I can't even talk anymore, he's an absolute nightmare.

"Well then, I'll be waiting for your boss's apology, see you later bud~"

*Zap*

*Zap*

He then disappeared from this place together with the wicked winged girl that kept giggling amusedly in the background.

*Turn around*

"H-He's a MONSTER disguised in a kid's skin."

'I should say that in my report too.'

*Zap*

After that I too disappeared from my place.

But nowhere near that monster's and his girl's speed.

67