Chapter 31
1.2k 5 40
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Planet Earth - Core

In only what seemed like a fraction of a second for the entire inhabitants of the earth, their very world's core has changed so drastically that it can now even be said that it has became a world of its own.

Instead of the previously hollow dark void that doesn't even have the basic necessities of a planet like gravity, now lies an entire ecosystem that functions entirely on its own. It has become a perfect geographic area where plants, animals, and other unknown organisms, as well as weather and landscape, work together to form a bubble of life.

Every factor in this new ecosystem depends on every other factor, either directly or indirectly. A change in the temperature will for exemple affect what plants will grow where. Animals that depend on plants for food and shelter will have to adapt to the changes. However, because in this world there is no such thing as moving to another ecosystem. Those who are not able to adapt will simply perish.

Since an ecological system consists of all the organisms and the physical environment with which they interact. These biotic and abiotic components are linked together through nutrient cycles and energy flows. Energy enters the system through photosynthesis and is incorporated into plant tissue.

This process is done by converting the light into chemical energy. And that light energy is provided by the sun that's positioned in the center of this world. The creator used his powers to compress one of his massive suns into a small and terrifying source of energy that's only about the size of a human's head. Then he surrounded it with some kind of energy field that blocks it's magnetic field completely and most of its terrifying radiation which in turn only leaves out enough electromagnetic radiation for the world around it to flourish.

Then there are four humongous tubes that's connected to the field that's holding the sun in the middle. Those tubes that are at least 1 kilometre in diameter each are absorbing the huge amount of energy directly from the sun and transferring it into the alien machinery underground that surrounds the entire world. The said machines take care of providing the gravity needed and also blocking the heat coming from the planet's core outside into entering the world inside. Moreover, It even has the ability to change the timescape between the outside and the inside.

The new world was a true masterpiece of Godhood and horrifying technology.

And if all that was not enough, there is also an enormous black tower that is so huge it's tip is even connected to the sun. Which was also done intentionally to power whatever and anything that might be inside it. This absurd structure that was at least 50 kilometres tall was the very definition of the impossible. At least for the humans or any inhabitant of this universe. Because this entire tower was actually built with antimatter.

If the very fact that it even exists together with ordinary matter like air without annihilating each other is not enough then the sheer value of such a thing is totally unrealistic or just downright ridiculous. Because in human standards the current price of antimatter is at least 62.5 trillion per gram. That is if it even existed in the first place, since humans with all their modern technology and fancy science. The total artificial production of antimatter has been only a few nanograms. So a structure that consists of thousands of tons of such a material is truly something impossible in the eyes of the humans, and even the lunarians are no exception.

From the majestic tower that absorbs all the light in the world, a mechanical sound was heard as one of its enormous entrances was opened. The nearby animals and alien creatures curiously turned their heads and looked into the blinding colorful lights that's coming from the inside.

"Qio?"

"Moo?"

*Baaaaaaaaaaaam*

They were only able to observe for a few seconds before all of them were blown away as an army of flying people came from the sky and entered through the door at extreme speed. which then the entrance immediately closed after all of them were inside.

The identity of the flying army could not be seen as they were flying so fast that even light itself was distorted around them. But once they were inside the tower, the group slowed their speed significantly. So now it was possible to see them if one was able to follow them close enough.

There are 100 in total, 99 men and 1 woman. Each and every single one of them was wearing what looked like a mix of an armor suit and an alien spaceship at the same time. All of them have a color scheme of black and red with the exception of the woman that has a purple and white one.

The army with menacing futuristic weaponry continues flying forward for a few seconds before immediately stopping in place. The shockwave they produced was strong enough to destroy any building including this tower from the inside were it not for the material that was used in constructing it.

They remained in the air for a few moments before the woman that was leading them from the front lowered the thrust power of her ion engines and slowly came down to the floor.

*Clank*

Her metallic white boots touched the dark surface of the antimatter floor with a resounding clank. Her cold purple eyes that were barely visible through her helmet surveyed the area around her before grunting and then she lifted her right hand to the air. Following her command, the ninety nine men also did the same thing and came down behind her.

"..."

After the woman that was clearly the leader made sure that everyone was on the formation, she then sent a mental command to the interface of the tower and immediately the ceiling directly above her opened. She turned around one last time to her followers and nodded her head at them.

*Clack* *Clack* *Clack*

"MA'AM! YES! MA'AM!"

*Baaaaaaaaam*

All the men shouted at the same time as they saluted in perfect harmony before suddenly activating their ion engines and immediately disappearing back to the direction they came from.

Seeing that, the woman then sent another mental command and then the floor beneath her suddenly started accelerating upward and into the opening in the ceiling.

"..."

The plathrom continued moving upward like an extremely fancy elevator as she was traveling very fast while looking through the glass-like walls around her. Wherever she looked, all kinds of unholy machinery and alien robots were moving around and building even more terrifying ones that soon stood up from the factory floor and took the place of their creators and repeated the same cycle again. Again, and again…

As the elevator continued upward for a few hours, the scenery began to change as now you can see even more terrifying things as some extremely grotesque creatures wearing white lab coats were moving around and studying human-like things floating on capsules with some kind of green liquid inside them.

The woman was unfazed as she kept her armored hands crossed behind her back while observing everything around her in complete indifference with sharp purple eyes glinting through her futuristic helmet.

Finally after what felt like an entire day, the platform stopped with a thud as a sliding door appeared in front of her.

"..."

Seeing that door, the woman finally decided to take out her helmet as she pushed a button in the terminal that appeared on her left hand.

*Bllip* *Tsu*

Her helmet released some kind of white gas before quickly retracting and shrinking behind her neck. Allowing her long white and light purple hair to expand and drop all the way down to her knees. The woman then inhaled deeply before resolutely stepping forward. The sliding door immediately opened for her and she went through it.

However, she didn't even take five steps inside before a flash blinded her eyes for a moment and suddenly she found herself surrounded by at least a thousand rail guns, lasers, cannons and all kinds of alien weaponry that some cannot even be found anywhere else in the universe.

The woman was still unaffected even as razor blades were pointed only a few terrifying nanometres away from her eyes. Things stayed like that for a few seconds before a static voice sounded from all around her.

"Potential threats checked, all clear. Welcome back, madam Angel. Please state your objective."

"I'm here to report as per the orders of the Lord."

The woman said to the AI in a cold but still sweet voice. The AI however still didn't retract it's weapons as it said in an emotionless tone.

"The Lord is busy at the moment, he declared that none shall disturb him at the moment."

The woman furrowed her brows and tilted her head to the side in confusion while carefully avoiding the razor blades.

"If so, then why did the Lord command my presence?"

"That, I do not know. Nor do I have permission to answer. Madam Angel, please return to your position until further notice."

The AI said decisively as it started charging it's weapon as a threat. The woman decided that there was no use arguing with the AI and was about to turn around before the weapons suddenly disappeared and the AI spoke again.

"The Lord has just given his permission, you may enter now."

"I… see."

The woman known as Angel nodded her head to the bodiless AI and walked forward.

*Clank* *Clank* *Clank*

It only took her a few steps before reaching the door to the throne room. She then closed her eyes and inhaled deeply before opening the door and her eyes at the same time. Before she ever registered anything with her eyes, her other organic and inorganic senses were immediately assaulted with the overwhelming aura of the Lord.

"!"

No matter how many times she felt it, it seems she will never get used to the crushing feeling of helplessness and extreme inferiority it induced. However, at least now she doesn't drop to her knees like when she was still a child. She used that clear improvement as a drive to straighten herself and salute bravely while speaking with all her might.

"My Lord! Commander Angel of special space force battalion number 369 is here as per your orders!"

As she introduced herself, Angel finally registered her surroundings with her eyes. The throne room was as majestic and as imposing as usual. With all the unforgiving royal androids standing in standby at the sides. Then the semi-transparent antimatter walls that overlook this world. The dark antimatter floor that absorbs all the lights coming from those walls. The animated ceiling that shows the entire world and also monitors everything in the darkest corners of the universe.

"Hmm? Oh Angel, so you've come."

And finally the glowing blue throne that radiated power itself, she even heard that it was made from a hydrogen star from somewhere in the universe. Then the almighty Lord himself. The one that created this world with herself included. He was crossing his legs while sitting majestically with his head resting on his left hand.

"Yes, my Lord."

Angel unconsciously blushed a bit when his piercing crimson eyes landed on her lowly self. His white hair with violet shade has inhuman harmony with his black high-necked jacket with matching pants and dark dress boots.

"..."

"U-Um"

When the Lord kept looking at her in silence, she suddenly became unnecessarily self conscious in his presence and began involuntarily fixing her hair and posture.

"Alright, I've decided."

The Lord suddenly said as he stood up from his throne and slowly flew towards her with a smile on his face. Angel suddenly felt cold sweet on her back as the Lord himself stood and towered directly in front of her. She didn't even dare to look at his face as she kept her face down with a confused expression on her face.

"Angel, I hereby declare. You shall come with me to Gensokyo."

"Eh?"


Angel's visual model >> Android Girl

Hi guys, I have another chapter for you. So feedback would be appreciated :]

40