Chapter 49
262 4 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Gensokyo - Forest of Magic

"You foolish child. You have NO idea what you are dealing with. Do you know just how MUCH deep of a hole have 'you' stepped on?"

After Killua said those words with a voice that sent shivers down both Angel and the ice fairy. The atmosphere suddenly turned tense as Cirno gulped and was barely able to respond.

"H-Hmph! Who do y-you think you are?! You're just a w-weak human. I-I'm not s-s-scared of you!"

"..."

Looking silently at the trembling ice fairy in front of him with small tears in her eyes. Killua's lifeless eyes returned to normal as he removed his right hand from his face and then he looked to his side.

*Tremble * *Tremble*

What he saw was a pale Angel who was curled up and hugging herself while tightly closing her eyes in fright.

Looking at both their states, Killua sighed inwardly and then he gently released Angel from the clutch of his invisible tail.

"M-My lord?"

When she noticed that she was free, Angel slowly opened her eyes and looked at Killua who had an apologetic smile on his face.

"I'm sorry about that. I lost myself for a moment there. That was very uncool of me."

Killua said that while scratching the back of his head in shame, Angel quickly kneeled in front of him and tells him that she was unworthy of such words and that it was her fault for not being able to withstand his aura. She even requested to be punished for showing him such a disgraceful sight.

"Hey! Stop ignoring me!"

Cirno suddenly interrupted the two as she shouted at them with puffed cheeks. She was flailing her hands wildly in the air and with an annoyed expression on her face.

Killua was very embarrassed as he felt unimaginably stupid for almost losing his composure dealing with such a small and cute creature. He felt like digging a hole somewhere and hiding in it for all eternity. He's lucky no other True Gods or True Goddesses saw–

"?"

His thoughts were suddenly brought to a halt when he noticed a familiar-looking gap with crimson eyes that were spying on them a few kilometers up in the sky. As soon as he spotted it, the gap immediately closed and disappeared.

"Huh?"

Killua didn't even have time to think about what just happened before he abruptly felt something hard hitting him in the cheek.

*BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAM*

Followed by an incredible shockwave. The next moment, his field of view changed drastically as he could see that he was already out of the solar system and was actually a few light years away from earth.

"What?"

Killua said incredulously as he now found himself trapped in a random black hole's singularity.

"..."

So many events happened in such a short amount of time, and he couldn't keep up with everything.

Killua blinked for a few seconds before shaking his head and then he used his thumb to clean a bit of purple blood that was leaking from the side of his mouth. Since he was an alien, Killua of course didn't have the usual red blood that most earth creatures had. Instead, his blood has a dark purple color and is extremely radioactive.

"To think I was really damaged… This form is truly weak. It's better to stay at least in my true form."

Killua said as he transformed back to his true form that looks almost exactly like Satoru Gojo.

"My Lord?"

As Killua was looking at the singularity around him, a small holographic image of Angel appeared in front of him. There was a no-nonsense look on her face as her hands were behind her back.

"Hmm? Angel, what is the situation?"

Killua crossed his arms and asked her.

"Yes, my Lord. The creature who dared to attack you was an organism that I spotted before in the primitive building of that human hybrid from yesterday. As my sensors detected a high amount of life energy in its body, I took the liberty to move it into another area to avoid any damage to the protected area Gensokyo as per your order."

"Good, what is it doing right now?"

"I'm currently engaging it in combat to eliminate it."

As Angel said that, her holographic avatar changed to a holographic screen showing a lifestream from her point of view fighting a green-haired woman.

"Isn't that?..."

Once Killua saw her opponent, he recognized her as the Youkai that was eating Marisa's body before he blasted her to the other side of the planet for being too aggressive toward him. She was being very petty for no apparent reason and because of that, he showed her her place.

So she is angry because of that and is now trying to take revenge?

As Killua was thinking about that, Angel's avatar was back as she asked him for permission about something.

"My Lord. The organism has extremely potent regenerative abilities and is increasingly concentrating more and more life force in its body. Requesting using level 3 plenary weaponry to effectively eliminate the target."

When Killua heard that, he widened his eyes and immediately refused.

"Hah?! Do you want to destroy the planet? Negative! Don't do anything, I'll take care of this from here."

"Affirmative."

*Tsu*

As soon as Angel said that. Killua immediately teleported to her location, surprising the Youkai Yuuka who was in the middle of throwing a punch. Without saying anything, Killua grasped her punch like it was nothing and looked casually at her.

"?!"

"What a wild girl~ That punch from earlier actually hurt a bit, you know?"

Without waiting for her response, Killua suddenly dragged Yuuka toward him with devastating force. Her body was dragged forward helplessly like a ragdoll before he then used his other hand to grab her head in place.

"Ugh!"

"Well then. What are you going to do now?"

Killua mocked her with a smirk as he increased the grip on her head. Yuuka's screamed in pain as she kicked and punched him to free herself. With every hit, the clouds parted and massive waves were generated below them but Kailua just shrugged her attacks like they were nothing.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"

Killua smiled at her before he got closer and whispered something into her ear.

"So noisy. Shut up."

As if a bulb was turned off. Yuuka's whole body jolted and she immediately stopped struggling.

"?!"

There was a horrified look on her face as she looked with wide eyes at the being in front of her.

Killua was satisfied with her reaction as he released her and then he gently grabbed a few strands of her long emerald hair. He played with it for a few moments before he sniffed it for a bit and then he looked at her large fluffy wings.

"Beautiful."

"..."

Yuuka was still in a daze as she was still processing the horrifying presence that she felt when the man whispered those previous words in her ear. There was cold sweat forming on her back when Killua slowly lifted her chin and then licked his lips while looking intensely at her light crimson eyes with greed radiating from his darker crimson ones.

*Shiver*

She felt like prey in front of a predator. A feeling she has never felt before. Never before, was she rendered hopeless like this in her life. Much less by a mere male and with a few words at that. For some reason, a strange and new feeling was born deeply in her heart. She didn't like it.

"I like you. From now on, you belong to me. Your body will be mine. Your soul will fall to my jurisdiction. Your whole existence is for me to control. Your everything shall be mine. No other higher entity can touch you. You also have no right to decline."

W-What is this man blabbering about all of a sudden? ME? Becoming HIS-

"Are we clear?"

"Y-Yes…"

Yuuka unconsciously said meekly in fear when Killua's presence abruptly changed again. Even Angel who was standing behind him jumped in fright when she felt it.

"Good~ now let's see…"

Killua's smile widened and then he put his hand on her forehead before closing his eyes. The ring on his finger turned slightly grey.

"Hooh? So you are created by Gaia herself? That's interesting. I'm sorry for Gaia-chan, but I will take you from her. I don't think she will care that much though, seeing how she's been pretty chill about my little project in earth's core."

"?"

Yuuka was confused as she didn't understand anything the man was saying, no she didn't even understand what he is. To make her feel absolute terror like this. He must be no ordinary being.

*Glare*

Whatever, for now, she will do what he says. Yuuka is not naive, she is perfectly aware that the only reason she is still alive right now is that he decided not to end her yet.

"Done! I've transferred you to me now. So what is your name?"

It seems the man was done with whatever he was doing as he removed his hand from her forehead and then asked her for her name. Yuuka ignored his question for the time being as her eyes turned to the woman that she was fighting before. When their eyes crossed, the woman in maid-outfit frowned and threatened her by pointing a glowing blade towards her.

"..."

She decided it was best to answer him.

"Y-Yuuka… Yuuka Kazami…"

"Hmm. Yuu… Yuuka… Yuuka."

"W-What?!"

Yuuka was startled when the tall man suddenly picked her up from her waist and started repeating her name.

What does he want to do? What is his goal? What is going on?

Yuuka was so confused that she froze in her place not knowing how to react to the man that kept abruptly changing his personality and doing weird things every second even since he appeared.

Yuuka has met many powerful beings before, so she can tell that she has absolutely no chance against this man. The mere fact that he can hide his powers so well to the point that he appears no different than a normal Youkai to her is more than enough to show just how far up he is from her league. Every fiber of her being is screaming at her to not offend him no matter what.

She wanted to kill him, but she couldn't. She wanted to attack him, but she would die pathetically. She wanted to curse him, but she would be tortured and die painfully. Even if she wanted to escape, she simply couldn't! That damn woman behind him will definitely stab her in the back the moment she turned around!

Even the Gap Youkai looks like a child compared to this unknown being in front of her.

She doesn't know what to do. She has never been in this situation before. All she can do for now is just bear with it silently and hope that he will soon forget about her and leave her alone.

Oh, how wrong she was.

"Hmm. Alright… Yuuka. Listen carefully. You are the first woman to make me feel pain in this world. So from now on, you are my mistress."

"Huh-"

"WHAT?! MY LORD?!"

When she heard Killua who was still lifting her say such an outrageous thing, Yuuka was about to say something before Angel who was being silent this entire time suddenly shouted with wide eyes.

"Hmm?"

Killua raised a brow and looked questioningly at Angel from the side. Angel's immediately turned pale and bowed in the air.

"P-Pardon my insolence, My lord. B-But… W-What is the meaning of t-t-this?"

*Smirk* "It is exactly as you heard. From now on this woman, Yuuka Kazami. Will become my mistress."

"Mis… tress?..."

Yuuka repeated what Killua said with an incredulous look on her face. Her eyes turned cloudy from the sheer ridiculousness of what she just heard.

Angel almost fell down into the sea below before she quickly balanced herself and looked directly at Yuuka.

"B-B-But! With such a primitive lifeform?! A-Are you sure about-"

"Angel. Do you want to make me repeat myself for the third time?"

Once Killua said that with a displeased look on his face, Angel shuddered for a moment before she then took a deep breath and said.

"I'm terribly sorry for doubting you, my Lord. To make up for it..."

There was a determined look on her face as she looked at the dazed Yuuka still held in Killua's arms like a child.

"I shall serve… lady Yuuka to the best of my abilities."

"Oh? That's a good idea. Fine then. From now on, you are Yuuka's personal maid, caretaker, and protector. Make sure to serve her well."

"As you command, My lord!"

Angel saluted like a soldier before she immediately disappeared and appeared just beside Yuuka. She then pointed her palms towards her as blue particles of light enveloped Yuuka's body.

*Tsu*

Instantly, all her shredded clothes were fixed, her small injuries healed and all the blood and dirt were gone.

Looking at that, Killua finally put Yuuka down, and then he gently took her right hand into his.

When Yuuka finally regained her senses from her daze, what greeted her now was a woman she was fighting to the death just a few minutes ago standing respectfully a few centimeters behind her.

"My lady, do you have any commands for me to fulfill?"

And then a white-haired man so powerful she felt like an ant in front of him was kissing her hand with an amused look on his face.

"I look forward to our future together, my lovely mistress~"

"Eh?"

That was all that Yuuka Kazami could say in that unprecedented and very odd situation.

9