Chapter 50
245 2 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

North Pacific Ocean

"You are insane."

Once Yuuka calmed down a bit, that was the first thing she said as she coldly slapped Killua's hand away.

"..."

If Killua was offended by that, he didn't show it. As he just silently crossed his arms behind his back and then looked in a certain direction to the side. The confident smirk slowly creeping on his face while he looked at the distance, has unnerved Yuuka to no end.

This man has a screw loose in the head. She really hoped he wasn't too crazy that he would suddenly kill her out of nowhere.

"If you would excuse me, my lady."

Angel, however. Bowed gracefully towards Yuuka before she carefully took the hand that she used to slap Killua's hand away into her own hands. Yuuka became tense at that as she was ready to defend herself. But when she saw that she only did that to heal a bruise on her hand, she frowned and rudely withdrew her hand.

*Slap* "Leave me alone!"

This damn woman now blatantly acting kind as if she didn't inflict hundreds of worst injuries on her just a few minutes ago.

"I-It will heal on its own..."

Yuuka shouted annoyed at first before she abruptly lowered her voice and slowly glanced at Killua. There was an uncomfortable look on her face as she felt incredibly insecure about being cornered with the crazy man in front of her and the weird woman behind her.

Killua noticed her gaze and turned to look at her.

"Don't be afraid. I won't hurt you. As I said before, you are my mistress now. No one will dare touch you."

He said to her in a calm tone before he looked at Angel behind her.

"Including her. She is called Angel, you can think of her as a subordinate of mine. She will become your maid for the foreseeable future."

Yuuka wanted to retort what he said, but then she decided against it when she noticed the serious look on his face.

"I say a 'maid', but Angel is actually a Galactic defense flagship. A super advanced spaceship with a crew of at least 19,000 sailors, space marines, operatives, and civilian personnel, as well as numerous adjunct members of the other branches of my world's defense army and a number of alien specialists. She is commanding a massive fleet of Large-scale force deployment stellar supercarriers–"

"?"

Killua stopped talking when he noticed the confused look on Yuuka's face.

"..."

He thought for a moment before he continued.

"...well, you can think of her as a sentient powerful weapon capable of imaginable mass destruction and technological capabilities unprecedented in this world."

"Weapon…?"

Yuuka said as she turned and looked suspiciously at Angel who saluted to her in response.

"Exactly. What you are seeing right now is not her real 'body' but rather just a pseudo-living humanoid automaton she controls remotely. Actually, seeing as you can handle such a huge amount of life energy and are extremely sensitive to life. I'm sure you would have noticed something when you were fighting her before."

Yuuka nodded a bit as she indeed noticed that something was out of place with that woman.

"T-Then where is her real… 'body'?"

She hesitantly asked him as her curiosity got the better of her. As a being connected deeply with life on Earth, Yuuka was intrigued by what was revealed to her.

Seeing the glint in Yuuka's eyes, Killua smiled and decided to humor her curiosity.

"It is stored in her integrated pocket dimension. It's impractical to have something weighing 907 million metric tons constantly moving around, don't you agree?"

"?!"

Hearing the ridiculous mass, Yuuka widened her eyes as she quickly snapped her head towards the woman. There was a barely noticeable blush on Angel's face as she avoided Yuuka's strange gaze.

"Ah! If you're curious about her three sizes… you want to know~?"

Yuuka nodded dumbly as she tried to imagine a woman weighing 907 million metric tons in her mind. Killua laughed at her reaction as he continued.

"They are 5,694.2 meters, 833.3 meters, and 1,041.2 meters."

"..."

"M-My lady. P-Please don't look at me like that…"

Looking at the embarrassed Angel, Yuuka shook her head dismissively. She was stupid for even considering this crazy man's words.

"Nonsense."

She said unimpressed as she cleared everything she heard from her mind.

"Believe what you want."

Killua just shrugged casually and then he clapped his hands.

"Any more questions?"

As she heard him say that, Yuuka gulped, and then she said firmly.

"Just who are you?"

"Me?"

Yuuka nodded her head as Killua brought a hand under his chin. There was a calculating look on his face as he seemed to consider something in his mind. Yuuka's felt her whole soul shudder for some reason under that gaze.

"I can't tell you everything, as that would take your entire lifespan to explain. but… I'm many things. Hmm, can I just tell you the last significant thing I was called?"

Yuuka raised her brow at the strange response but she still nodded her head nonetheless. Something is better than nothing.

"Currently, some Outer Gods call me the 'Endeth of gods'. Others call me 'Azathoth's slayeth'r'. And most recently 'Rul'r of the 9th'. Well, not that I acknowledged any of them. They all just one-sidedly started calling me that."

"?"

"Oh! I almost forgot. For some reason, the system also once called me 'Bacteria'! Can you imagine my surprise when I read that?! Like, what the hell?! It was so rude! Back then, I was so pissed that I immediately muted the damn thing! I don't even need it anymore, I'm only still using it just because of convenience. It was being way too cocky for being an unnecessary tool. If it wasn't for the Root of Existence's involvement, I would have erased the thing long ago–"

"??"

Seeing the confused look on Yuuka's face, Killua sighed and then he lifted his hands helplessly in the air.

"For simplicity purposes, you can think of me as just a True God for now."

"Just a… *Flinch* TRUE GOD?!!"

Yuuka shouted as she looked at Killua shocked. Understandably so. She didn't even see a single male God in her entire long life. But a True God at that? Even as a joke, that's bullshit!

"You don't believe me? Well, I won't force you."

"..."

"So, is there anything else you want to know?"

As Killua asked her again, Yuuka looked down for a bit before she hesitantly opened her mouth.

"...ress."

"Hmm? You say something?"

"...tress"

"I didn't hear you. What did you say?"

As Killua leaned closer to her. Yuuka clenched her hands tightly in frustration, and then she glared at him.

"Mistress! What's the deal with that mistress thing?!"

Kilua acted as if he finally understand.

"Ahh! So you're talking about that. What about it? My lovely mistress?"

Looking at him acting oblivious, Yuuka's crimson eyes glowed as she bared her fangs dangerously.

"Are you making fun of me?!"

"No, I'm not."

*Flinch*

The sudden change in Killua's expression made Yuuka flinch. Her anger instantly disappeared as she muttered while stuttering.

"W-What is your goal?"

"Nothing. I really don't have any hidden motives whatsoever. If you want an honest answer, the way you are created and operate is a bit different from how I normally do things. And with my current limited intelligence level, your current existence is quite attractive to me. I simply like you. I want to make you mine. No, you are already mine. Also, you can't refuse. The moment you picked my interest, you already have no choice left."

*Thump*

Yuuka felt her heart clench when Killua said that to her with a no-nonsense look on his face.

"B-But…"

There was a panicked look on her face, as she frantically tried to find anything to say.

"I-I'm a Youkai!"

"That's cool, I was also a Youkai before."

*Thump*

"I-I'm evil, I k-killed so many people."

"Evil? Kuku~ That's cute, you will never kill as much as I did even if you take lives every second until the rest of your life. And that is taking into account your almost eternal life-span."

*Thump* *Thump*

"I… I-I eat humans!"

"Never tasted it before, but I heard their meat is delicious. Especially newborns and virgins. Actually, you can look forward to our dates. I have countless beings in my world that dedicated their entire lives just to cooking humans."

*Thump* *Thump* *Thump*

"I-I– ugh!"

Yuuka grabbed her chest in pain as a foreign emotion invaded her mind.

"Yuuka?"

Killua called to her concerned, but Yuuka just silently turned around and flew a bit away from him.

"Yuuka?"

When Killua called her name again, Yuuka's wings jolted and she stopped in midair.

"S-Shut up. Don't talk to me."

She said without turning around.

"Yuuka–"

"Shut up! Shut up! Shut up! Shut up! Shut your trap!!"

*BAAAAAAAAAM*

When Killua was about to approach her, Yuuka shouted loudly like that before she immediately disappeared and flew with insane speed toward Gensokyo.

"My lord."

"Go."

*Tsu*

As Angel looked at Killua for permission. He nodded at her, and then she also disappeared and went after Yuuka. Leaving only Killua behind who had a knowing smirk on his face.

"That innocence… Didn't know she had such an adorable side to her. Talk about real Gap Moe~"

As Killua said that while stretching a bit, his smirk widened. And then immediately after that,  the world suddenly stopped. Time itself was severed at a conceptual level in the entire universe. No amount of skills or abilities can help you counter this. Only beings who transcended the third dimension, the fourth dimension, and then mastered the fifth will be unaffected. And there are only less than 20 beings in this world who reached such heights. Meaning that besides less than 20 beings, everything else in the universe froze in the paradox of space. And unless Time was restored, they will stay frozen like that until the end of existence.

"I was wondering when you will show yourself."

Killua said as he turned around and looked behind him.

"Hello there~ How can I help you? Yukari-san~?"

"Cut the crap."

The one who said that was none other than Yukari Yakumo, the Gap Youkai and the strongest Legendary Youkai in existence.

However, what stood in there was not the usual attractive blonde woman that Killua was used to. But rather, It was an extremely sinister and scary nightmare in the shape of a humanoid composed of countless red bloody eyes that were all focused on him.

This was the true form of the Gap Youkai. The one that even its fellow Youkai were afraid of. The worst nightmare that personifies both the Human's and the Youkai's deepest fears.

Most supernatural beings would be utterly crushed and instantly perish just by the sheer malice and monstrous malevolence that was radiating from Yukari's dark form. But Killua just whistled and casually clapped his hands.

"Wow! Love the new look. Is that your true form–"

"I said, Cut the crap."

*Ziiiing*

*Splurt*

Before Killua could even finish talking, one of the countless eyes on Yukari's black humanoid form flashed, and then the next moment Killua's entire left arm was severed from his body. It just fell down into the water as huge amounts of purple blood spurted continuously from his shoulder. Despite the gruesome injury, Killua didn't seem fazed at all as there was only an impressed expression on his face.

"I'm surprised, to think you would actually bypass my True Form's unbreakable durability so easily... I might have to reconsider the average power level of this world."

Killua stroked his chin with his other hand in thought as he ignored the blood gushing out from his left shoulder.

"By the way, this is your doing right?"

Killua gestured around him as he raised a brow toward Yukari.

"Destroying the concept of Time like that… Are you not aware of the consequences of doing such a thing? Aren't you afraid of persecution by the True-"

"Isn't that you?"

"..."

"Right, Mr. 'True God'."

Yukari growled those words out with so much hatred and malice that Killua was stunned for a moment.

"You deceived me. From the start… You lied to me. True God. Or should I say…"

"..."

"Killua."

"!"

Once he heard his name, Killua finally connected the dots in his head. He grimaced awkwardly and lifted his remaining hand in surrender to avoid the worst-case scenario.

"Look, I think there is a massive misunderding–"

"No one gets to fuck around in 'my' territory and gets away unscathed. NONE! Be it a True Goddess, a Dragon God, or even the creator of all!"

"C-Calm down, just listen to–"

"You will pay dearly, Killua! I swear it in the name of the Gap Youkai!!"

*Ziiiing* *Ziiiing* *Ziiiing* *Ziiiing* *Ziiiing* *Ziiiing* *Ziiiing* *Ziiiing* *Ziiiing* *Ziiiing* *Ziiiing* *Ziiiing* *Ziiiing* *Ziiiing* *Ziiiing* *Ziiiing* *Ziiiing* *Ziiiing* *Ziiiing* *Ziiiing* *Ziiiing* *Ziiiing* *Ziiiing* *Ziiiing* *Ziiiing* *Ziiiing* *Ziiiing* *Ziiiing* *Ziiiing* *Ziiiing* *Ziiiing* *Ziiiing* *Ziiiing* *Ziiiing* *Ziiiing* *Ziiiing* *Ziiiing* *Ziiiing* *Ziiiing* *Ziiiing* *Ziiiing* *Ziiiing* *Ziiiing* *-----

9