Chapter 51
327 4 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

North Pacific Ocean

"You will pay dearly, Killua! I swear it in the name of the Gap Youkai!!"

*Ziiiing* *Ziiiing* *Ziiiing* *Ziiiing* *Ziiiing* *Ziiiing* *Ziiiing* *Ziiiing* *Ziiiing* *Ziiiing* *Ziiiing* *Ziiiing* *Ziiiing* *Ziiiing* *Ziiiing* *Ziiiing* *Ziiiing* *Ziiiing* *Ziiiing* *Ziiiing* *Ziiiing* *Ziiiing* *Ziiiing* *Ziiiing* *Ziiiing* *Ziiiing* *Ziiiing* *Ziiiing* *Ziiiing* *Ziiiing* *Ziiiing* *Ziiiing* *Ziiiing* *Ziiiing* *Ziiiing* *Ziiiing* *Ziiiing* *Ziiiing* *Ziiiing* *Ziiiing* *Ziiiing* *Ziiiing* *Ziiiing* *-----

Once Killua saw that all the eyes on Yukari's body flashed simultaneously, he widened his eyes and immediately covered his entire body with an extremely concentrated aura of Hakai Energy.

"?!" *Tsu*

A dark purple aura of annihilation instantly covered him from head to toe not leaving a single cell exposed to the impending doom that was sure to come.

Then not even a fraction of a second after he placed it, all the space around him was suddenly cut at a conceptual level as hundreds of white strikes appeared out of nowhere and were all targeted at him. However, they all disappeared as soon as they touched the Hakai Energy covering his body.

"Whoa! That was dangerous."

*Tsu*

Taking advantage of Killua's momentary distraction, Yukari instantly appeared in front of him, and then she slashed down with her right hand at him. Following her hand's slow and afterimage blurry movements, the absolute barrier of Hakai Energy that was tempered to perfection for billions of years was cut apart easily like butter right in front of Killua's shocked eyes.

*BAAAAAAAAAAAM*

In reflex, Killua's Ki flared to incalculable levels as a heavenly golden light suddenly exploded from his body.

"!"

The extremely bright light radiating from him stunned Yukari for a moment as all the eyes covering her dark form closed to shield themselves. However, that was a mistake. Because as soon as she closed her eyes, she felt a hand grasping her head with inhuman force.

"So be it. You asked for it. But let's have our date somewhere else."

Followed by an unfamiliar voice, Yukari's breath was sucked out from her chest as she felt herself being dragged forcefully dozens of light years away.

*Crack*

"Ugh."

Yukari grunted in pain when she was abruptly smashed head-on into a random planet.

"Hahaha~ Are you enjoying yourself?"

Killua just kept pushing down on her head even more until they went all the way through and reached the other side of the giant planet.

Once they were finally out of the ground, Killua's hand's muscles bulged, and then with enormous power, he flipped in the air and flung Yukari back towards the hole they came from.

*Smirk*

Killua smirked as he generated a huge sphere of Ki energy in his palm and then he also launched it into the hole after Yukari.

"Damn it!"

Yukari cursed as she dug her legs and hands into the viscous molten lava to stop her momentum. Because of the great force Killua used, Yukari just kept sliding all the way until she reached the center of the planet.

"?!"

However, immediately after she gained her bearings. A purple ball of doom larger than her whole body mercilessly slammed into her and pushed her back again. Yukari got helplessly pushed all the way to the other side of the planet.

*Tsu* *Bang*

Only for Killua to suddenly appear behind her and kick her back yet again into the hole. This time she was the one pushing the massive ball of Ki energy down.

"Wrong address lady~"

Killua said amused as he watched Yukari pathetically disappear into the abyss and then he pointed his glowing index finger at her.

"BASTARD!"

Yukari's shouted enraged and was about to cut the whole planet in half before a concentrated bream of Ki energy flew just beside her head and instantly detonated the ball of doom that was in close proximity to her.

*BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM*

The terrifying bomb of Ki energy exploded with horrifying force and swallowed the whole giant planet together with Yukari inside it.

"I'm not done yet."

However, Killua was not finished yet as he also summoned two gigantic hydrogen stars out of nowhere, and then he used his Telekinesis powers to smash them together right at Yukari's location.

The resulting supernova was so great that even Killua was forced to protect his eyes with his arm.

"...did I overdid it?"

He muttered as he tried to track Yukari's life force in the center of the cosmic blast but didn't find anything.

"I hope she's not dead–"

*Splat*

"Hmph! You let your guard down."

Killua widened his eyes when a hand suddenly pierced him from the back. He slowly turned around and looked at the unscathed dark form of Yukari as she coldly crushed his heart from the inside.

"Die." *Crunch*

With a sickening sound, the light in Killua's eyes dimmed as Yukari also used her gap powers to sever his very soul from his body.

"It's over. Killua."

From the perspective of Yukari, what she has just used was the ultimate method to kill any living being in the world.

Just directly cut off the gap between the soul and the body.

Isn't that exactly what death means?

It was the most broken and the surest way to kill anyone she wants. From the moment she activated her gap, her opponent was already dead.

However, against the current Killua. Such an attack was the worst choice anyone could ever use on him.

"Link with soul down. Assessing the situation."

"?!"

Because what she just did, was no different than sealing her own fate.

"Culprit detected."

She just removed the shackles that controlled Killua's terrifying unconscious mind.

"Analyzing. Neutralizing. Scanning. Parsing. Reviewing. Eliminating."

A beast that even the 'system' itself was no match for it.

"W–"

Yukari instantly perished.

"Target successfully eliminated."

She didn't even have the chance to know how she died. No, dying is not enough to describe the sheer gravity of what has just happened. Her whole existence was meticulously erased at 9th-dimensional levels. Killua's unconscious mind spent quadrillions of years searching every possible alternate universe in existence and timeline and accurately destroyed every instant, reincarnation, previous incarnation, and direct descendant of the being known as Yukari Yakomo.

All of that was done instantly.

Just like that, The Gap Youkai... The strongest Legendary Youkai… was no more.

"Scanning for soul… Soul located successfully. Initiating connection. Soul linked successfully. Huh?"

Killua opened his eyes dumbfounded as his unconscious mind transferred the memories of what just happened to him.

"Damn… she got absolutely stomped."

Killua muttered as he scratched his golden hair awkwardly.

"I didn't know her gaps can influence even the souls… that was unfortunate."

He said as he lifted his hand casually and then snapped his fingers.

Killua used the Mass Restoration skill to restore Yukari's existence which was erased from this world.

*Gasp*

The newly restored Yukari gasped as she instantly reverted back to her human form. There was a horrified look on her face as she looked at Killua.

"W-What did you do?"

"..."

Killua just looked down at her silently without answering.

"M-My other versions… I-I lost connection w-with all of them?! What happened?!"

Yukari panicked as cold sweat formed on her forehead.

"They are all gone."

*Flinch* "...what?"

Killua looked at the confused Yukari with an indifferent expression as he continued with a chilling voice.

"The Nine Hundred Fifty-One Billion, One Million, Five Hundred Forty-Two Thousand, Three Hundred, Thirty-Seven alternate versions of yours are all dead. I killed every single one of them without exception. You are the only one left now."

When Yukari heard the exact number of her other alternate versions coming from Killua's mouth, she stiffened and her face turned pale.

"Not a bad number for a mortal. However, you still need to add a few more dozen of zeros to that if you really want to reach True God's level. Otherwise, someone like me can just snuff them out of existence in an instant before you can even deploy any kind of countermeasure."

"..."

"If I kill you right now, then you are gone for good. You understand what that means right?"

*Gulp* "..."

Yukari gulped as Killua flew closer to her and then he used both of his hands to stretch her pale cheeks.

"Now be a good girl and listen to me. Alright~?"

"...Y-Yeash."

Yukari nodded reluctantly with a funny expression and small tears forming in her eyes. Killua just continued stretching her cheeks for a few more seconds before he finally released her.

"This is your punishment for being a bad girl before."

"Ugh…"

Killua laughed amused at Yukari glaring at him while nursing her red puffed cheeks. As her battle awareness slowly faded away. It was at that moment that Yukari finally noticed Killua's new form.

The first thing she saw was the majestic short golden hair standing up like a blazing flame, eyes entirely crimson like blood without a pupil. A perfect, Golden-proportioned body. Glowing red tattoos covered his bare chest and muscular arms. And finally, the golden and red armor covering the entirety of his lower half with a large crystal white tail wagging playfully behind him.

"..."

His entire being screamed power and Yukari couldn't help but found herself blushing involuntarily. Of all the forms he took before, this majestic one was the closest thing to her type.

While she sneakily admired his form, Killua's attention was on something else as he looked at the frozen supernova not too far away from their location. His terrifying red pupils then turned to Yukari.

"Hey. Yukari."

"Eh?! *Ahem* W-What?"

Killua's raised his brow at the strange reaction he got when he called her before he continued while pointing toward the frozen cosmic explosion.

"Fix your mess quickly, I don't think the others will stay silent anymore than this."

"Others? Who?"

When Killua saw the confused look on Yukari's face, he sighed, and then he used one hand to massage his forehead tiredly.

"Well, of course, the other True Gods! I mean… Shinki will not be a problem. Probably, I can convince her somehow. But I'm not too sure about the others. If you don't restore the concept of time very soon, they might suddenly come all here and collectively decide to obliterate you out of existence."

"?!"

"I'm sorry, but at that point, you will be on your own. I cannot help you. Too much will be at stake if we True Gods fought among ourselves. Plus, there will be no merit for me."

Hearing that shocking revelation, Yukari widened her eyes and immediately became flustered.

"R-Right! Uhhh. Umm. O-Okay. I'll fix it now!"

She said panicked as she half-heartedly waved her hand at the side.

"No! Wait! your current form will not withstand–"

*BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM*

Before Killua could even finish his words, the concept of time was immediately restored. And together with it, the supernova that was close to their location suddenly started expanding at a terrifying rate toward them.

"Eh–"

Yukari looked with horror at the monstrous cosmic explosion that already reached them and was only a few meters away from them. If she was hit by that in her current human form, Yukari will be burned all the way down to a molecular level and not a single atom will remain of her body.

"!"

She closed her eyes in fear and waited helplessly for her pathetic doom. She doesn't even have the time to activate her gap powers. Yukari waited with closed eyes for a few seconds but still, nothing happened

"..."

When she slowly opened her eyes, she realized that she was no longer standing in space but was rather curled up in someone's else arms.

"What a dangerously troublesome girl... Just what am I gonna do with you? My little princess~"

As Yukari hesitantly lifted her head up, she found herself face-to-face with the most handsome man she ever meets in her life.

*Blush* "..."

11