Play (28)
320 2 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

They say one’s first kiss was always memorable and that was definitely the case for Jun Yang. For one, the surprise made it a big deal. According to the script, he was supposed to kiss Pei Ling but in the end, it was Feng Qi whom he was locking lips with. Surprising was the least of the words which could be used to describe this development.

The second reason it was so memorable was in a way related to the first. Jun Yang never envisioned something like this would happen so much so that the whole incident felt like a dream in his head. On top of that, the fact that Feng Qi was such a good kisser made the dreamlike quality appear even more authentic.

Jun Yang had been imagining kissing Feng Qi since who knew when but he understood he would never act on it, so who could really blame the young man for thinking it was a dream once it really happened?

Technically, the kiss between the two was merely a touching of the boys’ lips, and it shouldn’t taste like anything because last I checked, human lips were unflavored… unless they were covered in lip product like lip gloss and lip balm, but that day Feng Qi’s and Jun Yang’s lips were definitely nude. Furthermore, it was not the boys’ habit to wear any product on their lips anyway.

The story purposely brought this up because that understanding was completely opposite of Jun Yang’s actual experience. He could have sworn he tasted something on Feng Qi’s lips. Then again, it was not an actual flavoring per se but instead what the young man tasted was more to akin to a feeling or a sensation, and it was that of pleasure and passion.

It was an enjoyable experience was putting it lightly. Jun Yang never tasted something better in his life and he felt like he could understand the thoughts of a drug addict at that moment because he was falling into an addiction with this sensation. The surfeit of pleasure muddled his mind and all he could think of was to engulf as much of this experience as he could before it was taken away from him.

Feng Qi who thought Jun Yang would push him away after surprising him with a kiss was pleasantly taken aback when Jun Yang didn’t do so. That surprise only continued to grow when he realized Jun Yang was reciprocating his kiss. Feng Qi did not know what to expect when he threw caution to the wind and lurched forward to kiss Jun Yang but he definitely did not expect this.

The reciprocation caused Feng Qi’s already fizzing mind to spiral even more out of control. He was pulled down into the feathery embrace of pleasure along with Jun Yang.

Feng Qi held back initially fearful of Jun Yang’s reaction but now, all bets were off the table. The reins had been pulled off and the beast had been unleashed. It would not be an understatement to say that Feng Qi was ravaging his partner.

Enraptured in the pleasure of the moment, Feng Qi placed his hands on the small of Jun Yang’s back and he squished hard like he was trying to push Jun Yang’s body into his.

Feeling the acute shot of pain from his back, Jun Yang’s mind was gradually drawn back from the dreamlike state. The rational part of his mind started to peek through.

All the environmental stimulants that had been blocked earlier due to the intense pleasure started to register in Jun Yang’s mind. The sensation of Feng Qi’s hot breath on his skin, the intermingling of gasps and breaths, the close proximity of Feng Qi’s sturdy body, the way Feng Qi’s tongue had been attempting to poke at his teeth, the moans and groans that Jun Yang could not tell came from himself or Feng Qi… As the information was captured by his nerve synapses and forming impression in his mind, Jun Yang’s heart started to race. And it was not only because Feng Qi’s lips were stuck on his.  

It dawned on Jun Yang what was happening and most importantly where they were. There were at least 4 other spectators around them and he was definitely not in a dream.

Jun Yang panicked and shoved Feng Qi back. He was more forceful than he intended, causing Feng Qi to knock into the set table. The young man glanced at Feng Qi and there were complicated emotions in his eyes.

Feng Qi was breathing hard, coming down from the high of the kiss. He was briefly dazed from having the kiss abruptly ended.

When Feng Qi reached in to kiss Jun Yang, the auditorium went into stasis. Like Jun Yang, none of them could believe it was happening, they couldn’t believe their eyes. But once Jun Yang shoved Feng Qi back, it seemed to have broken a spell. Mr. Sam was the first to recover. “Well…. That was definitely something else. You should have told me if there’s an addition to the script but I actually appreciate this. It adds a previously unexplored angle to the story. Well done, Group H.”

Mr. Sam’s praise fell on deaf ears because most of the rest was still in shock.

Feng Qi started to search for Jun Yang’s eyes and when they met, the latter quickly moved his head away. Feng Qi wanted to say something when Jun Yang suddenly took off running. The young man had never moved so fast in his life, one moment he was racing down the steps, but the next he was already out the auditorium door.

Mr. Sam frowned in confusion, “Wait, Jun Yang, where are you going?”

Feng Qi realized he needed to chase after Jun Yang. He needed to explain himself because he knew he couldn’t just leave things hanging like that. At the very least he needed to apologize if Jun Yang felt taken advantage of.

However, as he started to move, someone else shuffled forward to block his way. “Haven’t you done enough damage?” The voice stated accusingly. [If you like my work, I would really appreciate a cup of joe as donation. Thank you. Donate here: ko-fi.com/lonelytree]

6