Get to know the South Mafia Family
61 2 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Announcement
I'm going to set aside the main chapter first to give you all a proper profile of the ones from the South of Bremerwood and one of them from the West Region. Since the ones from the North haven't been all revealed in the chapters. This is also because final exams are coming up and I will not be able to write much in this situation. But I will try my best to manage to upload it once a week as usual, if not, I apologize deeply on my behalf.

I won't be uploading a chapter this week because of my school projects and I have to focus on them. Hope you guys enjoy this little get-to-know session. Once the North profiles are up, just prepare to go back here. Because I will be editing some changes in here after that

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name: Lenna Esmond

Age: 20 years old

Birthday: 9th of February

Height: 169 cm or 5'6,5 feet

Affiliation: Flower Shop Keeper

Alias in the Mafia Community: None, but some of people from the syndicates who saw her, nicknamed Lenna "The South Ruler's Desert Rose"

Likes: -Macaroons, a definite choice, especially Vanilla and Matcha flavored ones. Sometimes, Kalem had to put boundaries when Lenna eats too much of this sweet delicacy. It has been her favorite ever since she was a teenager, Alphonse likes to bring them home whenever he finishes his job.

            -Yellow Daffodils and White Lily Flowers, they remind Lenna of her mom. It was the type of flowers that she would bring when she visits her mom's and unborn sibling's grave with Alphonse, Kalem, and Roderick. 

            -Reading some comic books with Julia, "certain" ones to bout. And some of her bestie's work.

            -Her brothers and dad. Even though Alphonse clings to her like an ant to a pile of sugar, she still loves him as much as he did to her. Maybe not as crazy as what Alphonse always does. Roderick didn't limit her too much, besides, he gave her the freedom to choose what she wants to do in her life rather than restricting her. Kalem is the type to both discipline while giving affection at the same time, though they're not related by blood, Lenna loves him either way as a big brother.

            -When she hangs out with either Julia, Adrian, Alphonse, or with all of them at once. Though that would be chaotic, Adrian would be the one pulling the leashes on the three of them. Lenna is the second most mature to handle if the situation gets out of hand.

            -Pulling pranks on Kalem or her dad with Alphonse, it never gets old

            -A full moon, its beauty, and faint color always enchants her. Seeing it just made her faintly remember someone's surname that she couldn't thoroughly put her head around it. 

Dislikes: -When someone prevents her from going to her mom's grave (it's the one thing you don't want to do). It's an irreplaceable moment that she has to let her late mom know that her little girl is doing fine.

                 -Anyone who tries to hurt her family or friends. They are precious to her, for someone who has to live under the name of a Mafia Family? It's hard to be normal, let alone being able to live like other girls.

                 -Herbal tea, she hates the funky and bitter taste of it. While Kalem told her that it's good for her health, she would beg to differ.

                 -When someone leaves her all alone when she cries (she always need someone for comfort). More of a reason why Alphonse and Kalem would worry about her when she's alone.

Relations: 

♦ Alphonse Esmond : Siblings, an overdoting big brother but partners in crime when it comes to cause mischief. Alphonse may be a womanizer and a well-known Mafia Executive whose behavior can be described as someone who can finish you off if you let your tongue slip, but to his sister? He's a big spoiled baby around her, no doubt about that, though he's always there for her when she needs him.

♦ Adrian Melchior : Best/Childhood friend, the one who can make her feel secure at most. He holds many secrets of hers that even her family doesn't know about. And he never judges them, rather he just stayed there and tried to make her feel comfortable. Other than that, they liked to talk lots, and sometimes Adrian would leave hidden messages in their conversation.

♦ Roderick Esmond : Father, Lenna loves him either way, since Roderick doesn't put many limits into her life. Ever since her mom had passed away, the men in the Esmond Family became overly protective of Lenna. Despite being strict, he still gave her the affection and support she needed, he has to step in if anything is going astray that involves her.

♦ Julia Caspers : Best friends, they tend to get out of control if Adrian isn't around. He's the only sane one out of the four youths, even so, the two of them would still hang out with each other. They share similar hobbies, reading comics, and other nerdy stuff. 

♦ Kalem Coopers : Foster sibling, a self-educated and disciplined man, but also tends to cherish Lenna so much that he uses meaningful ways to spend more time with her than Alphonse did. Kalem cares so much for Lenna that he couldn't keep his eyes from her whenever she is around him. And as for Lenna, she cherishes Kalem for how he would constantly remind her to take care of herself more.

♦ Alvar Flammia : Her "so-called" husband, knows nothing about him. And by the looks of it, she won't get anything out of him sooner or later. But she at least should try to get to know Alvar, since they're married after all.

Facts about her:

-She once had a boyfriend, of which Alphonse and Kalem didn't approve. She thought it would be enjoyable to at least try, but in the end, the guy cheated on her. Poor boy, he doesn't know who he has to deal with if he hurts Lenna's heart. Wonder what happened to that guy...

-She was homeschooled since she was little, mostly by Kalem teaching her. While in self-defense, Roderick directly teaches her along with Alphonse. Although her combat skills are just below Alphonse's, she still manages to tackle a large number of offenders.

-The pin she wears on her hair was a gift from Adrian on her sixteenth birthday. The color was also her favorite, Cobalt Blue. And she hasn't considered changing it since then, she loves it. She has always been wearing a pin on her hair ever since she was a kid. Following Phoebe's style, she considers this as a memorial to soothe her heart whenever she thinks of her mom.

-She always had dreamt of being the older sibling, since she was already spoiled by her big brothers, which in return, itches her to do the same. But to someone who wants to refer to her as a big sister. She would have said no to anyone who wants to be spoiled by her...... except for Julia, it's an exception. Julia has been spoiled by Lenna too much in the past.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Name: Alphonse Esmond

Age: 23 years old

Birthday: 8th of January

Height: 179 cm or 5'11 feet

Affiliation: Mafia Underboss of the Esmond Family

Alias in the Mafia Community: "The Mad Hyena of the South"

Likes: -His lil sister, Lenna. Definitely, the number one priority on his list. Gotta spoil her with lots of love and attention. Can't let any random bastard get her, if they do, oh boy..... they better run.

           -Turtles, he really takes interest in them. Even has a pet turtle in his room, sharing it with both Lenna and Kalem to look after it. He named it Shelly because it was the first thing that came into his mind.

           -Some nice egg sandwiches, from the bakery downtown near where the flower shop Lenna work is. Brings back some nostalgia in his case.

           -To collect intel for work, he loves to corner people in order to expand the prosperity of the Esmond Family. Blackmailing them is his main job, along with Adrian, they exchange information here and then to gain more.

           -Winning over a lady's heart...... and even some guy's as well...

           -Smoking, light up a cigarette or two as usual. Maybe a pack or more when he's under pressure, he got this habit when he saw Roderick smoke. Even though Lenna already told him many times to stop it, it's the one thing he has that can let him release some steam. 

Dislikes:-Being nagged by Kalem or Roderick, his dad. It's the most annoying thing he has to endure whenever he does his work. If he gets nagged by Lenna though, can't say he doesn't enjoy it. For a little sister to be concerned? That's a yes for him, but for his brother and dad to nag? Not so much.

                -Anyone who tries to hurt or get Lenna. He despises it when his precious baby sister is being harassed, took advantage of, or possibly anything that could harm her physically and mentally. 

                -Being rejected, don't get me wrong, most guys would be down for the same thing. Kalem would constantly use this to tease him around or to get back at him. 

                -Cars, it would be fine if either of his siblings, dad, or Adrian to be in the vehicle with him. But if he's left alone with his crew or on his own, he hates the feeling of gravity slowly pushing his sanity down. Because he has a hidden trauma behind it. He hates it.... only a certain few know about this, other than that, they just thought that he doesn't take interest in transportation via cars.

Relations: 

♦ Lenna Esmond : His precious baby sister, they have a special bond between the two of them. Alphonse adores her so much his heart could explode in cuteness overload whenever he saw her. But on the other side, he wants to keep his promise to his late mom to protect his family, especially Lenna.

♦ Adrian Melchior : Best Friend and Work partner, both of them have also been friends since little. The two of them have even trained together both physically and in linguistics to negotiate. He also knows that Adrian secretly is in love with his sister, he wasn't offended, but rather he was thrilled to see them get together. 

♦ Roderick Esmond : Dad and boss, Alphonse have the utmost respect for him, but he likes to slack off on Roderick's words and advice. Even if he's the type not to show affection so easy, sometimes he lets these little gestures that let Alphonse know that he's loved.

♦ Julia Caspers : Drinking buddies, both of them have a high tolerance towards alcohol. They are a chaotic pair just like when Lenna is with Julia. Along with Lenna and Adrian, the four of them like to hang out together.

♦ Kalem Coopers : Foster sibling, has known him ever since he was born. Kalem acts as the responsible older sibling towards Alphonse, they often bicker as to who can spoil Lenna more. But overall, they would never break each other's trust.

Facts about him:

-He has a band-aid on the bridge of his nose because he has a scar under it. It's a product when he was still a Caporeigme of the Esmond Family. He was once held down for an interrogation, but since he was no close to be spitting any information out, he had to go through a rough road

-One of his job is to interrogate, now he does this with Kalem by his side. There's one special technique that he likes to use in order to persuade the hostage to let out information. Kalem would call it the "Body Roulette", maybe you don't want to get to the details.

-He's a womanizer and also a man-eater. Whether or not this is due to the fact that he goes both ways or it's his way to seduce people into telling intel is still a mystery. But not to Lenna, Adrian and Kalem, they know exactly why. While for Roderick, he doesn't mind it, he accepts him for whatever he is.

-The tattoo of Red roses and thorns on his right arms represents that he's part of the Esmond Family. While the tattoo of two Yellow Roses on the left crook of his neck represents his late mom and unborn little sibling.

-Some said that Alphonse was not normal to the point that he has a mental disorder. From the way he acts, people could either agree or disagree, but most of them only judge from the surface. Alphonse does have a polar personality that is way different when he's calm, and he's terrified of it. Easy-going and chirpy, but once he lost control of himself, his other side takes over. He never wants to see "him" ever again. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Name: Adrian Melchior

Age: 22 years old

Birthday: 24th of June

Height:  184 cm or 6'2 feet

Affiliation:  Consigliere/Advisor of the Melchior Family

Alias in the Mafia Community:  "The Dreadful Red Spider Lily"

Likes: -Reading poetic and fictional books, that's one of the reasons why he's taking a job as an editor in a well-known publishing company. Those eccentric and fluent words touched his heart into learning more.

              - *Ehem*... Lenna... He couldn't describe how much she loves her in mere words..... Need me to say more?

              -A warm bowl of Tonkotsu(Pig Bone broth) Ramen, he used to eat it with his parents and older brother together. But for now, he usually ate it either when he's alone, or accompanied by his closest friends.

              -Cooking almost anything, since he lives alone from his family now he has to know how to take care of himself. He takes it as a form of hobby, especially when he gets to cook something with Lenna whenever she visits him.

Dislikes: -Whenever he is paired up with Alphonse and has to deal with him causing chaos within the South territory or other ones. He would be upset every time he has to drag Alphonse who is either exhausted or injured back to his home.

                   -When someone mentions his older brother, he doesn't really have a good relationship with him. Moreover, he was the reason their father was in a life-threatening situation all those years ago. And karma is a bitch...

                   -When he saw anyone who handles cooking ingredients in ridiculous and awfully wrong ways, he's petrified about it. For example, Alphonse tried to microwave an egg and ended up getting the kitchen of Adrian's apartment messy, with bits of eggshells everywhere. In the end, Adrian tied Alphonse up and locked him in his bedroom for the rest of the night. 

                    -He doesn't like it when someone tries to harass his friends or crewmen. He has high respect for them all, and seeing them being hurt, also made his blood boil.

Relations:  

♦ Lenna Esmond : Childhood Friend/ Crush, the two of them have always played together ever since they were little. Adrian feels the most comfortable when he's with Lenna, and would have to keep his cool around her. 

♦ Alphonse Esmond : Work partners/ Closest friend, like with Lenna, Adrian has known Alphonse since they were kids. Both of them are always paired up, so other crew members see them as a duo. They represent both chaos and peace, but in terms of combat, they suit each other pretty well. Both of them even know one another's combat patterns.

♦ Roderick Esmond : Business partners, Adrian looks up to Roderick in many aspects. As he had been given advice more than a few times by Roderick in how to handle business in Bremerwood, especially in the dark market. 

♦ Julia Caspers : Best Friends, they both frequently talk about their daily lives and problems. Both Julia and Adrian like to hang out often with or without Lenna since their shifts are similar. They are likely to be in a three-way call with Lenna whenever they can, and Adrian enjoys them very much.

♦ Kalem Coopers : Fellow advisors, they are in mutual or most likely on good terms. They meet up pretty often since both Kalem and Adrian handles the deals and intel about their stocks. Although with all of this going on, they still keep in touch personally, they do enjoy chattering about literature and stuff related to it. 

♦Fransiscus Melchior : Father and son, unlike Roderick, Fransiscus is more strict with Adrian. Adrian tends to just follow his father's orders in order to keep up to everyone's expectations. However, all that Adrian wants is recognition from his own father.

Facts about them: 

-When he studied abroad, he was sent by Fransiscus to a private school. He didn't make many friends there, only stuck with one or two all those few years. All that he has in his mind is when he gets to be in a video call with Lenna. That's one thing that he has to keep his motivation up until he returns to Bremerwood.

-In case of popularity amongst the women in the South region of Bremerwood, Adrian's is slightly below Alphonse's. Many girls had tried to ask him out, but in every confession, he politely rejects them. Because he had reserved a place in his heart for a certain someone.

-It may not look like it, but he gets flustered pretty easily when anyone mentions about his interest in Lenna. It would most probably be either Alphonse or Julia, just a single sentence of questioning this topic and the usually calm advisor's face will be turning as red as a tomato.

-Besides being a Consigliere to the Melchior Family, he has another role within the Mafia Community. He would feel no repentance as he examines the files given to him, all of the data he needs to know of the target he needs to eliminate. In short, he's a hitman, many had hired him to finish off people they don't like. The rumors of him being in the West Region (a reference to chapter 3) is when he has to eliminate a group of people trying to overthrow a certain Mafia Family

-His life motto consists of, "The world's fortune and fame may deceive anyone who sees and thirsts for them. Once you're attracted to it, watch your backs, you may never know who might be lurking behind you. And if you have to encounter the worst scenario case... remember... Leave no witnesses behind"

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Name: Kalem Coopers/ Esmond

Age: 32 years old

Birthday: 16th of August

Height: 180 cm or 6'0 feet

Affiliation: Consigliere of the Esmond Family 

Alias in the Mafia Community: "The All-Seeing Eye"

Likes: -Kalem loves everything about horses, especially stallions. The elegance of them throttling in place and their unique perks always bring glitter to his eyes. Alphonse and Lenna could say it's a weird fondness to have, they even saw several paintings of horses hanging around Kalem's room

             -Marmalade tea, there's nothing better for a remedy other than making some tea and add a few spoonfuls of Marmalade jam into it. Since he has a frequent consumption of Arabica Coffee, he needs a hangover solution from it. Thus, Marmalade tea was brought up when he was in a conversation with Adrian discussing private affairs.

             -Kalem loves his little sister, Lenna, just like Alphonse. But his way to show affection is more subtle rather than his younger brother's drastic and emotional methods. Nonetheless, he cares about both of his foster siblings as if they are his own, by blood or not, they are always welcome to heed their worries to him.

             -Some peace and quiet..... Please... Let the baby boy rest...

Dislikes: -Someone ruining his alone time, he has much pressure put on him by being the Consigliere of the Esmond Family. Of course, he wants a full day rest. But someone just had to ruin it, and it may piss Kalem off so much that he will use profanity on that person. You may or may not catch the drift on who I'm talking about who can ruin Kalem's tranquil rest. But I will give you a hint, it's a certain someone who would always have a dispute with him about Lenna.

                  -When someone tries to overthrow the Esmond Family, such as in blackmail, extortion, falsified items, and many other ways. He has tons of ways that he can do to track down those kinds of people. And with Alphonse's assistance, may carve a trauma or two into their heads if they decide to mess with the Esmond Family.

                  -Having to go back into his caffeine addiction habit. He clearly has many episodes of caffeine hangover, since it's his job to maintain the stocks and markets, he has to stay up late to finish the job. Moreover, he doesn't take comfort if he finds his work not done, so that's that.

                  -And once more, just like Alphonse, he doesn't feel calm when some anonymous boy approaches Lenna with the means to ask her out. How dare he lays his eyes on my precious sister he would think, Lenna deserves more than this prick right here. So together with Alphonse, they would always conspire to create a plan to ward off men from Lenna.

Relations: 

♦ Lenna Esmond : Darling little sister, while Lenna tends to be more energetic, Kalem is there to put up with herself. He finds her energy to be bright and rejuvenating. On the other hand, whenever Lenna is puzzled about something she would always go to Kalem to ask about it. 

♦ Alphonse Esmond : Reckless little brother, Kalem couldn't even count how many times Alphonse has gotten into trouble and needed him or Adrian to help him out. Kalem always apologizes to Adrian when he saw Alphonse being carried back by his partner back to the mansion. They would argue often, but one thing for sure, they wouldn't hesitate to do tedious things to keep boys away from Lenna.

♦ Roderick Esmond : Foster father, Kalem was taken under Roderick's arms when he was 9 years old, months before Alphonse was born. Roderick has always treated him like a son, and also trained him to be ready to handle the business. Kalem would frequently address Roderick by his name, but deep inside he knew, Roderick has always been a father figure for his whole life.

♦ Julia Caspers : Acquaintances, both of them knew each other when Lenna introduces Julia to Kalem. They share some opinions that they can agree to. Kalem gave his gratitude towards Julia for being Lenna's and Alphonse's friend, and she appreciates it.

♦ Adrian Melchior : Fellow Advisor/ Possible suitor for Lenna, yes you read it correctly, possible suitor. Despite being neutral about his relations with Adrian at work, personally, from the way Adrian treated Lenna and vice versa, he approves it. he would constantly offer Adrian a chance of closure to ensure that Adrian knows he's welcome to court Lenna.

♦Fransiscus Melchior : An old friend/ co-worker, only a certain few knew how these two actually met each other. Not many information can be deducted from the relations of these two. They only see each other as acquaintances and nothing more.

Facts about him:

-He had once been awake for five days due to a major market trades of firearms that were imported from outside of Bremerwood. And many clients had demanded to get their hands on that limited stocks. Since he's the one in charge, he would have to manage on both sides, the shipping, and the consumers. He slept for a good three days after that.

-His surname Coopers was his former family name, he was a grandson of a Carpenter who opens a shop in a small downtown area in the South of Bremerwood. Now it has been changed into his home and a place for summits and things involving the Mafia business. Nonetheless, that place still holds many memories and Kalem couldn't let it go so easily.

-Kalem may excel in his intellect and tactical abilities, but physically, he's not as tough as Lenna or Alphonse. Those two can take him down by a swift and he would lay there on the ground reflecting how his two younger siblings could be stronger than him. Like a lonely Meerkat standing up against a Lioness and a Hyena.

-His loyalty towards the Esmond Family is unparalleled to other members. He even swore an oath that the longevity and prosperity of the Esmond Family comes first than other things. Including prioritizing his own well-being and personal life, this would make Roderick wary and often told him to spare some time for himself.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Name: Roderick Esmond

Age: 52 years old

Birthday: 22nd of July

Height: 185 cm or 6'2 feet

Affiliation: Godfather of the Esmond Family

Alias in the Mafia Community: "The South Ruler of Bremerwood", (in his younger days) "The Fearsome Greyhound"

Likes: -Seeing his children including Kalem in content, he wanted nothing more than them to live on their own accordings. Since he wasn't given the chance in his youthful days, he wanted them to be better than him. 

           -Visiting his late wife's grave whenever he has the chance, he would constantly visit Phoebe's grave whether or not it's the death anniversary for both her and their unborn child. Likely to visit alone, only to be accompanied by transport and none other individuals.

           -A cup of warm coffee, it's his daily beverage in the morning. He would always ask Kalem to make it for him since he felt that the coffee made by him is the best. Just put a few sugar cubes in it and done.

Dislikes: -Having to choose over between one of his children's life to spare, he doesn't want to lose his own kin. Not after the incident where his wife passed along with the unborn baby in her body. Not a chance

                -Seeing Lenna getting involved in the Mafia community, he doesn't want to endanger his only daughter's life. Furthermore, it was already enough for Alphonse to join the Mafia Family, not to mention if Lenna wants to participate as well.

Relations: 

♦ Lenna Esmond : His precious daughter, Roderick loves Lenna deeply in addition that she resembles his late wife, Phoebe in many aspects. From personality to her looks, because of this Roderick would go overly protective of her. But on the other hand, he would be subtle when he sees how Lenna chooses how she would live her life.

♦ Alphonse Esmond : His heedless son, like to Lenna, Roderick loves Alphonse deeply in his heart. Although, his son seems to have inherited Phoebe's recklessness and laid-back personality. Though Alphonse's looks may take after Roderick's, they are polar opposites. Needless to say that Alphonse is wild, but he does inherit Roderick's honest attitude towards his peers.

♦ Kalem Coopers : His adoptive son and advisor, Roderick has known Kalem ever since he was little since he goes to the Coopers Carpentry often in the past. Roderick welcomely took Kalem under his arms because he saw a part of himself in the boy. Kalem owes everything to Roderick and swore to make him proud. Though Roderick already has. 

♦ Julia Caspers : A friend of Lenna's, Roderick was secretly thrilled when Lenna brought Julia to the mansion for the first time to play together. And he welcomes Julia with open arms and treated her nicely.

♦ Adrian Melchior : Business partners/ possible suitor, just like Kalem, Roderick sees Adrian as a potential suitor for Lenna. But he doesn't want to force it upon his daughter, it's her own choice to chose her spouse. Although, he treats Adrian like his own equal, because he knew what he has gone through. 

♦Fransiscus Melchior : An old friend of his, both Roderick and Fransiscus had known each other since the early days. They have lots of disputes and oppositions but nonetheless worked together towards a common goal together.

♦Alvar Flammia : ???

Facts about him:

-He was once in a position of a Consigliere, earning him the experience of being an advisor. With that knowledge, he teaches Kalem on how to manage things in the underground business just like he did in the past. Although he restricts his crew on transactions involving drugs, it was off-limits.

-Not much information is known about him, especially by those outside of the South territory. Fransiscus and Kalem are the only ones who knew the reason why he built the Esmond Family in the first place. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Name: Julia Caspers

Age: 20 years old

Birthday: 5th of August

Height: 164 cm/ 5'3 feet

Affiliation: College student

Alias in the Mafia Community: She's not involved in this kind of thing, so NO

Likes: -Drawing, she may not seem like the type to do it, but she likes doing some sketches. Although, with Lenna, she could create some "explicit" content to share.

            -A fresh glass of Lemonade, not too sour and not too sweet, just enough to give some refreshment for her day. She would like to infuse it with any kind of fruit. Adrian would give her some recipes that she can try at home.

Dislikes: -When someone mistreats her best friends, especially Lenna. She dotes on Lenna just like Alphonse, so she's quite protective of her bestie.

                - Her little brother messing around with her while she's busy. It's not always a good time when you have a younger sibling that's for sure. And Julia always said that Lenna got it lucky.

Relations: 

♦ Lenna Esmond : Besties, besties, both of them have always stick around together. Once a penpal, now they are an inseparable pair of chaotic and energetic girls. Julia was lucky to have met Lenna, without her, she would likely end up befriending a wrong group.

♦ Alphonse Esmond : Drinking buddies and exercise partner, now this... this is a whole new level of chaos. Within the group, Alphonse and Julia are the strongest when it comes to drinking alcohol. They would sometimes drag Adrian into this and it wouldn't end up well.

♦ Roderick Esmond : Lenna's big old daddy, Julia only looks at him as acquaintances. They share a good idle chit chat whenever she comes to the mansion to visit.

♦ Kalem Coopers : Lenna's big brother, unlike Roderick, Julia sees him as some sort of role model. On the other hand, she and Alphonse are likely to tease and joked about Kalem when the three of them are in the same room. A good round of laughs to get the advisor in a good mood or the opposite.

♦ Adrian Melchior : Unexpected besties, Julia first thought that Adrian was just a shy and spoiled kid when she met him through a video call with Lenna. Turns out, she was wrong, Adrian was more mature for his age. These two are a pair of best friends who like to share things with each other

Facts about her:

-She's enrolled at a university in the West Region of Bremerwood, choosing an Interior Design Major to focus on. And believe it or not, it stresses the hell out of her. The constant projects she has as well as her side job would tire her most of the day.

-Julia now lives in her university dormitory since her parent's house is far from it. Her parents are regular folks, so no Mafia business going on around the Caspers. That's for sure

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That's it for the profiles, I hope you all enjoyed it. Most importantly, thank you for those who had been from the beginning until now. I can write more chapters because of your support and reads. I will try to update the chapters, but school has to come first. Imma see you all later (>W<)

 

Which one was your favorite out of them all?
  • Lenna Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Alphonse Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Kalem Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Adrian Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Roderick Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Julia Votes: 0 0.0%
Total voters: 1
2