4 Senior Martial Brother, How Do You Like Someone? (2): If You Like It, Learn about It
415 7 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Yun Bei Fen did as his third senior martial brother had said and went to see his first senior martial brother. Unsurprisingly, Zhi Guan was practicing his swordsmanship in the valley behind his house.

One stroke of his blade generated a gust of wind that shook the leaves off a tree before he danced among them. One. Two. Three … One after the other, the leaves were cut in two. Another strike whirled them up into the air again and the spectacle repeated until those dozen leaves had turned into thousands of pieces, floating to the grounds like snowflakes in winter.

Yun Bei Fen stared at his first senior martial brother with wide eyes. Woah! His first senior martial brother had to be the second-best cultivator in the whole cultivation world if he could do something like this!

Zhi Guan lowered his sword and stroked the blade, a barely detectable trace of satisfaction in his expression that soon changed to determination. He lifted his weapon again and wanted to continue when Yun Bei Fen ran forward and tugged at his sleeve with sparkling eyes.

"Senior martial brother!"

"Junior martial brother." Zhi Guan reluctantly put his sword away. "Did you come here to train with me?"

Yun Bei Fen shook his head. Actually, he hadn’t come to do anything. But if he was here already, then maybe he could ask his first senior martial brother how to like someone? A great cultivator like his senior martial brother should know a lot about everything, shouldn’t he? "Senior martial brother, can I ask you a question?"

"Mn."

"How do you like someone?"

Zhi Guan tensed. "Did your second senior martial brother sent you?"

Yun Bei Fen shook his head. "Third senior martial brother sent me. He said he had to think about it for a while. So do you know?"

Zhi Guan grabbed the hilt of his sword and furrowed his brows, thinking deeply. The thing he liked the most was his sword without a doubt. And his love for his sword was expressed in many ways but at the bottom of it … "If you like something, then you have to spend your time with it. You have to take care of it and learn about it until you have unraveled all of its secrets and know it by heart."

"Oh, so it’s like that!" Yun Bei Fen looked to one of the hills not far away and pursed his lips. It seemed … he didn’t know much about senior martial brother Mei even though he liked him a lot. He should try harder in the future to learn more about him! "Thank you, senior martial brother! Then I’ll go do that!"

"Mn. Train hard!" Zhi Guan took out his sword again and thus didn’t notice that Yun Bei Fen didn’t return to his own place at all but instead made his way over to another person’s home to spend his time closer to the person he liked.

10