6 Important Things about Senior Martial Brother Mei (3): Does Your Owl Know?
345 5 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Yun Bei Fen ran down the hill and stopped. He looked back up again and blinked his eyes before looking in the direction of his Master’s peak. He finally knew what he had to find out about senior martial brother Mei but … who could he ask for the answers? His first and second senior martial brother weren’t there and his third senior martial brother was busy with his owl. Ah, maybe third senior martial brother had already finished?

He ran over to his house and listened. This time nothing could be heard. Yun Bei Fen beamed and knocked on the door.

Soon enough, Luo Lin opened the door. "Little junior martial brother. How nice of you to come by!" He leaned down and patted his head. "Did you run into trouble?"

Yun Bei Fen shook his head. "No. Third senior martial brother, can I ask you something?"

"Sure." Luo Lin smiled. "Do you want to come in?"

Yun Bei Fen shook his head. "No need. You should properly make up with the owl. I won’t take long."

"Uh … alright?" Which owl though?

"It’s about senior martial brother Mei. One of the senior martial sisters told me to find out what he likes to eat, what kind of fragrance or jewelry he likes, what kind of hairpins he wears and who his favorite cultivator is. Do you know any of this, third senior martial brother?"

"I don’t think I know any of that …"

"Then does your owl know?"

"My … owl?" Luo Lin blinked. He wasn’t talking about Ah Lei, was he? Well, even if he wasn’t there was no reason why he shouldn’t ask Ah Lei. "Wait a moment. I’ll go ask."

"Mn!" Yun Bei Fen nodded happily. He was sure that the all-knowing owl would know about Mei Chao Bing. He just had to wait now until his third senior martial brother came back with news.

Luo Lin went back inside and jumped onto the bed. Shen Lei had faced away from the door and closed his eyes. Luo Lin inched closer and put his head on his back. "Ah Lei?"

The man didn’t answer. His back rose and lowered evenly.

Luo Lin pursed his lips and reached out, drawing a circle on his lover’s back. Unfortunately, Shen Lei still didn’t wake up. Luo Lin sighed and pressed his lips onto his skin. "Ah Lei …"

"Mn …"

"Ah Lei …" Luo Lin’s hand sneaked around his lover’s waist and reached down.

"Ah …" Shen Lei opened his eyes and reached behind him. "What is it, my fairy? Are you restless?"

Luo Lin happily clung to his lover’s neck when he turned onto his back and smiled. "Luo Lin’s little junior came and asked some questions. Ah Lei wouldn’t know about that little disciple of Elder Feng by any chance, would he?"

"Mn, I know him. What about him?"

Luo Lin chuckled. "Luo Lin’s little junior wants to know some things about him. Mn … His favorite food and fragrance, what he likes to wear and … who is his favorite cultivator?"

Shen Lei raised his brows. "That’s quite a lot."

"Luo Lin’s little junior likes him very much."

"Mn, I don’t know much. His favorite cultivator should be An Jing Mu from the Qin He Sect. As for the rest … I’m not too sure. He doesn’t like sweet food and he doesn’t like fancy things either."

"So no fragrance and simple clothes?"

"Mn. Just like that."

"Alright. Then Luo Lin will go and tell his junior."

"Mn." Shen Lei nodded but pulled Luo Lin back when he wanted to get up.

"What is it?"

"Don’t take too long. Now that I’m awake …"

"Mn. Luo Lin knows. Luo Lin will be back soon." He kissed his lover’s lips and hurried outside, relaying Shen Lei’s words to Yun Bei Fen before returning to the bedroom.

8