7 The Very Best Cultivator (4): Rather Popular
292 3 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Yun Bei Fen excitedly waited for the Elders to sound the gong. Finally, the first round of the competition of the Northern Gate began.

With a few martial brothers and sisters he knew and the little disciple of Elder Baili as his audience, Mei Chao Bing pounced on his opponent. He took out his sword mid-flight, earning himself the admiring outcries of a few junior martial sisters.

Yun Bei Fen looked up at the girls, then looked to Mei Chao Bing. Mn, right! He also yelled, making sure that his senior martial brother Mei knew he also thought he was awesome.

The martial sisters turned to look just who had needed so long to figure out just how awesome senior martial brother Mei was. Seeing a cute child watching him with sparkling eyes, they couldn’t help but squeal, forgetting about the fight for a moment. The only one who continued to watch was Yun Bei Fen.

Mei Chao Bing and his opponent had already exchanged three strikes. Even though this was only the first round of the competition, the youths competing were still the best ones of their respective sects. The two of them whirled through the air, the sleeves and tails of the white robe and the red robe flapping in the wind.

Yun Bei Fen clapped his hands and the martial sisters next to him cheered. Right, right, so handsome! That was their senior martial brother Mei!

Mei Chao Bing didn’t bother with his audience. He relentlessly pursued the cultivator from the Zhen Yan Sect, striking out again and again until his opponent finally couldn’t defend anymore. She gritted her teeth and tried to hold out longer but with a kick from Mei Chao Bing, she was finally thrown from the platform.

Mei Chao Bing lowered his sword and silently cupped his fists before turning to the Elder overseeing the fights. The Elder nodded and motioned to the side where the other disciples that had finished their fights waited already.

Mei Chao Bing jumped from the stage and wanted to go over when he remembered something. Elder Baili’s disciple … He turned to look and found the child surrounded by a group of martial sisters wearing robes from all the different sects. Huh, it seemed the child was rather popular? He shook his head and went over to wait with the others for the second round.

When Yun Bei Fen managed to squeeze out of the ring of martial sisters and noticed that Mei Chao Bing had already left, his eyes teared up. Where was senior martial brother Mei? He wanted to see his next fight too!

He scrunched up his face and went to search for him. Soon enough, he found himself in front of another stage but the person 'fighting' on top wasn’t Mei Chao Bing. It was … "Third senior martial brother?" Yun Bei Fen blinked his eyes. Why was his senior martial brother looking like this? Just what … had happened to his robe?

8