Chapter 2: Jackpot !?
509 4 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

(I am just thrown out like that? disabled and jobless ?)Vorg wanted to repute, but the moment he opens his mouth he felt a sharp pain in his head followed by memories that didn’t belong to him, gaining a clear understanding of his present circumstances.

He crossed over and reincarnated in stranger's body.

This world is quite similar to the modern world except for some technologies clearly more advanced. But the most clear difference was heroes, monsters, supervillains and other supernatural beings exist in this world. A clear example is a beauty in front of him, despite being the supervisor of his department she has an ability to control water ten meters around her giving her C rank threat from hero association which is greatly underestimating her power.

And this body which he now owned belongs to head of the small group. However, this guy was an extremely unlucky person.

He was just a poor boy raised in streets, possessed unique bones that three times denser than a normal human, wishing to become a hero he entered hero association but immediately kicked out due to having no education and possessing just perk ranked power.

Hero association gives rank to power that an individual person has varied from S to D. And perk rank is given to power that too weak to be given rank but still better than not having any power.

Realizing cruel reality, he entered one evil organization as a minion and with ten years of hard work he managed became a leader of small group earning himself a stable income. Not after too long, during his patrol, he met his childhood friend that same place as him who now becomes a completely different person. With a smile, he called her with her real name and tried to handshake but with a loud scream, she ran away from him after spraying something on his face.

Which is not pepper spray but some kind of poison that made him paralyzed and unable to breathe then moments later "White Mask" appeared from nowhere and sent punch towards a poor guy that already dead.

After separating his own memories from those of belonging to this body, Vorg took a deep sigh for the previous owner. (Poor guy, didn't he noticed what kind of clothes is she wearing? it already obvious she became famous and killed him because she wanted to hide her previous life.)

Then he took a pen and said."Okay, where do I sign."

"Here" Martin pointed a white space on contract. It took only a few moments to Vorg finished writing his signature. After saying goodbye Martin leaves the room leaving Vorg on his bed. He would leave the hospital after one week so Vorg had enough time to decide what to do with his new life.

-One week later-

Pushing wheels of his wheelchair Vorg moving through mountains made of garbages eventually, he saw small hut looks like made by connecting all kinds of junks together. This was a hideout that the organization left for him as a reward and place Vorg decided to live cause he had no place to call his home.

He arrived in front of a metal door. With creaking sound door pushed open, under light bulb hanging from the ceiling he saw a simple looking desk surrounded by four chairs along with blackboard. Moving to his left side Vorg saw in the separate small room there is an oven and water boiler.

"Well, at least I have a free house that I don't need to pay the fee in every mouth." Said Vorg puts a large travelling backpack on the ground, he takes out five-litre water bottle putting beside of water boiler along with daily necessary things.

Hearing grumbling noise from his stomach, Vorg decided to make simple food for himself. He takes out a medium-sized bowl along with cheap canned tuna, canned corn and a small pack of mayo then after filtering water from corn he mixed corn, mayo and tuna all together in a bowl creating food that he doesn't even know the name of it.

Taking one bite from bread slice he took one spoon from a bowl. Feeling familiar taste Vorg recalled all things happened to him in past days. Who know in just one moment he dies and reborn instantly as another person then immensely became a cripple and losing his job at the same time.

"But now I think about it, my figure of flying through the air looks quite hilarious from an onlookers point of view." Vorg laughed as an imagining scene of him flying through the air like character appeared in old loony tunes.

Suddenly, Vorg head system sound in his head followed by blue screen appearing in front of him.

Congratulations to host ‘Vorg Alvin’ for activating the Ultimate Boss System. This system shall help you to survive, protect you, assist you to create the strongest evil organization became Ultimate Boss
Congratulations to host ‘Vorg Alvin’ for completing the first mission 'Establish HQ' reward: Subordinate Coin, Skill Coin, Skill: Mind of Boss, Aura of Boss, Item Coin x 2
Congratulations to host ‘Vorg Alvin’ for earning coins. Do you want to spend coin in a slot machine

Vorg bit surprised he really got a system. After calming himself he decided to use coins.
"I want to use a slot machine."

As he gave a command, many screens appeared before him followed by a simple explanation from the system.

Coins can be only used on a slot machine to win item, skill or subordinates. A host can adjust specification on a screen to be more specific. A host can use point but cost increase for each specification. The system detected host 'Vorg Alvin' unlocked any specification. All screen set to 'random'.

                                                                                                                Subordinate
Type: Random, World: Random, Strengt: Random, Agility: Random, Int: Random, Role: Random, Weapon: Random, Energy: Random
                                                                      Item
Type: Random, World: Random, Power: Random, Role: Random, Ammo: Random
Skill: Random

After long thought, Vorg decided to use his two item coin. As moment he pulls lever screen started to rotate, faster and faster… until he couldn’t see the words on there anymore, only white screen. After nearly half a minute, it started to slow down.

Congratulations Host, you won: USP-S added to inventory.
Type: Weapon, World: Counter-Strike: Global offence, Power: none, Role: Handgun, Ammo:.45
New Item [USP-S magazine] added to the system store. To unlock more items or subordinate please accomplish quest in a specific world
Congratulations Host, you won: Tailor Made Suit added to inventory
Type: Suit, World: John Wick, Power: None, Role: Bullet Resistant Suit, Ammo: None
New Item [Tailor Made Suit] added to the system store. To unlock more items or subordinate please accomplish quest in a specific world

With his thought, a black box appeared in front of Vorg. With a slight smile, Vorg opened the box and saw a black USP-S laying inside the box along with two fully loaded magazine.

Feeling shiny black frame of USP-S, feeling bit luck Vorg decided to use his subordinate coin. Just like last time he inserted his coin to a slot machine and pulled the lever. With a smile, Vorg began to observe spinning screen in front of him. But when the screen started slow down Vorg's smile began to disappear until when the screen stopped at certain name his expression turned into horror.

Congratulations Host, you won: Unidentified Tyrant 05 added to inventory
Type: BOW, World: Resident Evil, Strenght: C+, Agility: D, Int: D, Role: Bodyguard, Weapon: Body, Energy: None
New Item [Unidentified Tyrant Series] added to the system store. To unlock more items or subordinate please accomplish quest in a specific world
Warning
Unless Host unlocks and injects special serum can be earned after accomplishing quest in a world of Resident Evil. Unidentified Tyrant has a risk of killing host after its limiter damaged

 

The Tyrant that Vorg won from slot.

Tyrant that Vorg won from lottery

4