Chapter 3: Small Kindness
443 1 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The Tyrant from Resident Evil series, just by hearing its a name a figure of a hulking man dressed in large black trench coat and black boots appear in mind of anyone who got some knowledge about resident evil. Impervious to any small and medium arms of fire, don't know the feeling of pain or fear while possessing a strength to easily crush the head of an adult male like a fresh tomato.

"What is 'Unidentified' means ?" Scratching his head in confusion Vorg tried to remember Tyrant names and serial numbers from games he played. Some times later he decided to drop his thought and observe his current situation.

Now he is a disabled man who was no relative or friend, there is almost no law on his side because he was previously worked for the evil organization. (Disabled man who possesses quite sum without any protection plus there is no punishment for sacking him. Isn't this a perfect target? )

"Even without any background check there is a high chance I get attacked, I can't just put my hope on heroes to save me. And most of all they don't know my real face." Vorg decides to summon Unidentified Tyrant.

"Summon Unidentified Tyrant," said Vorg.

Please re-select the location of subordinate appearing. This place doesn’t meet the requirements.

System's message appeared in Vorg's mind."That is strange, this house more than enough to house a big guy like him. Maybe this house bit short." Vorg pushed open his hideout's door moving towards more open space.

Moving his head to every direction Vorg checked his surroundings, after feeling relieved seeing there are only mountains of junk around him he spoke: "Summon Unidentified Tyrant."

Radiant light flashed from the light a mountain like a figure appeared before Vorg's eyes, with a face without any expression and pure white eyes same as his albino skin, he looked cold and emotionless.

Mountain like a large body that taller than the house itself, a bald head and iconic large black trench coat with number '05' written on the left shoulder. Unidentified Tyrant 05 moved his head and detected his new master.

*THUMP!, THUMP!*

With his every step as if shaking ground around him, Unidentified Tyrant 05 walked towards Vorg.

He has seen him on screen many times before, even so, he’s still very scared at this sight, the feeling one gets from screen and reality would be impossible to be the same. But suddenly Vorg felt he stopped feeling fear as if it just disappeared in a moment at the same time his mind becomes more clear and vivid.

Just as Vorg expected, Unidentified Tyrant 05 stopped right beside him, acting as his bodyguard as stated in his role.

Vorg opened information about Unidentified Tyrant 05.

Name UT-05
Abilities Small and Medium Arms Immunity, Smart(For Tyrant), Immunity to Mental disorder, Berserk.
Strength C+
Agility D
Int D
Equipment Combat Power Limiter(Armor)
Height 4m 30cm/14ft 1in
Weight 650kg

"At least I don't need to worry about the sudden attack for now." with nod Vorg returned to his hideout after giving a command to stand guard beside of his door. Without any word 05 walked beside his door and stood there like a statue.

Inside his hideout, Vorg inserted last skill coin in a slot machine and pulled the lever.

Congratulations Host, you won skill: Minor Healing. (1/3)
Description: Once in every hour automatically heals minor wounds. But it is not all-powerful; severed limbs would not regrow, reduce medium or heavy wound, nor would bone with compound fractures return to normal. It only heals wounds
Require 100 boss points to upgrade the next level.

While at it Vorg also opens 'skill' on menu opening skill he possesses.

The Mind of Boss: In every situation, the boss must be calm and collected. Keeps mind calm. Immunity to direct mind attacks.
Aura of Boss: Depending on the user's power gives a change to suppress someone weaker than you
Enhanced Skeleton: Strengthens host's skeleton making three times stronger than a normal skeleton.
Ultimate Boss System has issued a quest: Take revenge from one who put you in a wheelchair
Quest time limit: 1 week; 6 days left
Successfully completing the quest will result in you receiving 200 Boss Point if host uses his subordinate, 400 boss point if host accomplished by himself; failing the quest, Host will never able to stand up again!

"That is what I am about to do."

Receiving system quest Vorg said for himself. He really wanted to take revenge from 'White Mask' every time he putting himself on a wheelchair in every morning. Using the hospital's free internet and burrowing latest edition of Hero Directory from children.

'Hero Directory' was an official book published from Hero Association for every month. The book contains all kinds of information about heroes that registered in Hero Association including their distinct fighting styles and techniques. But it doesn't mean book contains all information about heroes because of some heroes likes to open everything in public while some hides every information about them even refusing to take their picture.

As for 'White Mask' he enters in the first part of heroes who likes attention. Vorg already memorized information about 'White Mask' from his power to patrol route now the only thing he need was chance and now he has it.

On next day Vorg leaves his hideout dressed in a simple black tracksuit with a yellow line while laying down his black hair blocking his eyes. From perceptive of an onlooker, with his bent back as if he asking apologizing for every time and the large bag tied behind of his wheelchair Vorg looked just like another street bum who collects trash and begs for money.

"Ah, another beggar."

"Poor guy."

"Don't pity him, that is just an act he is putting on."

"Can you see he is acting? Pei! a piece of trash.Today's beggars willing to do anything to take some of our hard earned money."

The passers-by would only gaze at Vorg for a brief moment, before hurriedly leaving as if he carrying contagious disease. This was cold but harsh nature of human even though they live in a society that heroes exist to protect them. But was also doesn't mean that was the only true nature of a human.

"Big Brother it hurts?"

Suddenly hearing a sweet childlike voice, caused Vorg moved his head towards the direction of the voice. He saw a cute little girl wearing a yellow dress with white frills staring at his legs with her big full of worry.

"No, it doesn't hurt at all," Vorg replied.

"Big Brother why are you on a wheelchair ?"

"Because I can't walk."

"Can't big brother healed by a doctor ?"

"He ca... I don't have money." seeing girl's innocent smile Vorg almost tell her doctor can't fix him. But managed to tell a lie. (In some way this girl is dangerous) Vorg thought.

Then Vorg saw little girl took out small coins from her pocket, with her small hand full girl puts her coin in his can and she said: "Big brother is this enough ?"

 
3