Chapter 5 :Negotiation
429 1 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

With a smirk, Vorg places his hand on the armrest of his wheelchair. He said: "Thank you, it is hard to move without my aid's help."

Smiling behind his mask White Mask pushes the handle of Vorg's wheelchair. Despite being a rising newcomer, White Mask know some times later heat will go down, he becomes the same as another any other kind of C-ranked heroes. That is why in his prime moment he wanted to earn more fame and money before mere C ranked hero. Following Vorg's instruction, they arrived in front of the two-story building.

Entering the door, White Mask saw a design of the restaurant is simple classical European style. The restaurant’s walls are covered with wallpapers that are decorated with some delicate patterns and lean towards light brown colour. The ceiling had crystal chandeliers hanging from the top that illuminate the place perfectly and gives the place a very homely feeling. The tables are typical tables made of wood and could comfortably seat 4 people on each table. The wooden chairs are also simple in design had no armrest and complement the tables in design.

The simple design gives off a comfortable and relaxing feeling.

"Take seat White Mask, allow me to treat you with this restaurant's speciality," said Vorg after putting down a menu.

"Of course" without any hesitation White Mask agreed without knowing he walked into Vorg's trap willingly. Without any purpose, Vorg will spend his money to treat White Mask for nothing. The restaurant he has chosen is famous for delicious bread and dishes uses potato and beef as an ingredient.

By his experience, Vorg knows there are all kinds of that cannot be eaten at the same time eating it separately those kinds of dishes will no harm in the human body but mixing it will lead to all kinds of embarrassing situations to bad things.

Some times later in mid their talk White Mask suddenly felt his something wrong in his stomach as if it's inflating like a balloon. "Sorry, Mr.Vorg I got a problem can we about this later? " said White Mask while trying act as if nothing happened while desperately trying to hold gas accumulating inside his stomach.

"As expected White Mask you're truly great hero putting your duty above else. Then let's meet again," said Vorg leaves the restaurant first and waits for White Mask in a corner cause he knew White Mask can't use a public toilet to not ruin his hero images as gassing entire public toilet. A moments later he saw a young man leaves the restaurant while walking in an unusually faster pace.

With a sinister smirk, Vorg changes his clothes into a black uniform of an evil organization in front of toilet White Mask taking care of his problem. They say people most vulnerable in sleeping and being drunk but Vorg will say they most vulnerable while being mid of sex and taking care of their business.

With a camera, Vorg slams open the toilet's door and saw a young man sitting on a toilet with an almost pure white face.

"What don't you know this is paid toilet?" With his pants down White Mask cause of raging storm in his belly, he was so in pain that his eyes turned red, and small tears almost streamed out of his eyes.

"Don't you know I am the bad guy right ?"

Vorg's words struck like lightning hitting White Mask in the head, and his mind blanked out. Then, he moved his head towards a source of sound like a broken toy and saw a man wearing a familiar uniform standing right before him with a camera in his hand. He felt like everything gone end.

Why! minion of an evil organization is here! and why at this moment! is this god's joke? His whole energy focused on doing his business right now.

"Please no! ... AH!" his words cut in midway due to another ferocious attack coming from deep of his stomach making him scream like a pig.

"Nope! going to happen."

"AH! you monster, SToP! That IS COWARDLY!"

"I am a bad guy that is my job, now good night."

*Bang*

After knocking out White Mask by slamming his head with pistol whip Vorg begun to take pictures of his shameful moment. Then he leaves to his hideout leaving a small note for him.

-A few minutes later-

Arriving at his hideout Vorg hears system sound.

Congratulations to host ‘Vorg Alvin’ for completing the mission 'Take revenge from one who put you in a wheelchair' reward: 400 boss point
Ultimate Boss System has issued a quest: Accomplish random world quest
Quest time limit: 3 days
Successfully completing the quest will result in you receiving: Hideout upgrade, Unique subordinate coin, 2x item coin.

"F*ck!"

This sudden quest caused Vorg almost fall from his wheelchair.

He inwardly screamed, "Are you telling a disabled man to accomplish quest in a different world ?"

Well, it is a good thing if Vorg teleported into ordinary worlds but what if he teleported into a nightmare worlds like Resident Evil, Silent Hill or even Ring ?!

Just remembering them send a shiver down his spine.

Suddenly he hears a scream. "Come out and face me you f*cker!" hearing this scream scene, Qin Feng’s mouth curved upwards. Wearing his uniform he leaves pushes open the door, moving towards meeting location he left on a note.

Arriving at his meeting place Vorg saw White Mask standing beside the car wreckage. Vorg grinned behind his mask and said: "Ah, greetings hero White Mask you arrived right in the time."

White Mask was so furious that Vorg easily sees his red eyes behind his white mask. He was silent for a while before he clenched his teeth and stated: "What do you want?, Why target me ?"

White Mask was never been in this much of humiliation before as beaten by some minion of evil organization in such an embarrassing moment and now being blackmailed by that minion.

"Heh, don't you remember minion you punched a weeks ago? well, I bet you forgot it already, but I didn't. Because of you, I stuck in a wheelchair for all of my life and without any kind of job. You destroyed my whole life! and you didn't even care!. Now it is my turn but I give you a chance will you take it ?"
a calm and cold tone Vorg said while raising document that full of White Mask's picture.

But Vorg saw White Mask immediately rushes towards him without a drop of a word as proof he didn't even have a drop of guilt.

White Mask was only one thing that is snatching that picture from Vorg's hand. He thought nothing about what he did but later how he will kill this trash. Then he noticed how calm Vorg had been and suspected there is some kind of trap but it was already too late as a large statue beside Vorg suddenly moves and grabbing his arm before it reaches Vorg.

"Ah, too bad looks like I need to use a painful method."

*Crack*

Followed by Vorg's word large hand tightens his grip and breaking White Mask's arm.

*Aaargh!*

White Mask cried in pain and following the large hand holding his arm he saw a mountain like a man with albino skin dressed in pitch black great coat with thick steel plate around its neck staring at him with his white eyes missing it is pupil.

4