Chapter 6: Random Word Quest
401 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"W-what!?"

When White Mask saw that mysterious person that had appeared suddenly, he felt powerless.

"Restain him but Don't kill him 05." With a smirk, Vorg gave a command to Tyrant. Following his command Tyrant-05 with his other hand grabbed White Mask's other arm and like a doll places him before Vorg.

'05!? Why is he calling him by number?!'

When White mask saw a large number 05 written on the shoulders of a large man, he instantly understands something and his shock replaced by fear.

'I rumour about unknown an evil organization Black Wing conducting a secret experiment for the goal of creating a super soldier. To think they really created one and from all of these people, I picked a fight with one of those few people who own those super soldiers. Why someone like him staying in this small district!'

"Well, let me ask again. Mr White Mask will hear me? I think this proposal will be beneficial for both of us." spoke, nonchalantly  Vorg moves his hand towards the side of his wheelchair slowly pulls out black usp-s with a suppressor and points White Mask's head.

It was a clear sign that even a child could understand 'Agree or die'.

"Yes, let's talk." without any choice White Mask gives up.

"Thank you Mr White Mask.  Now then, I want you Mr White Mask to completely ignore activity related to me in your part of a district and send a signal about other heroes to me in exchange I will not expose those pictures to the public."

"N-no way I can't do that not only I will be banished from Hero Association, there is even chance that I will be killed also there no proof what kind of thing you will do to people."

What White Mask told was true. There is no way the Hero Association let go of him without any punishment after knowing his connection with an evil organization. Vorg also knows what is he saying is outrageous, but that is why he desires. He wanted to put a shackle in White Mask also same time turning him into his spy. No matter what he does White Mask doesn't have any choice but to work for him even though he destroys those pictures.

"Mr White Mask I only hear 'Yes' or 'Right' got it ? also please don't be afraid. I won't do some unreasonable to my area, or else I just need to continue this talk with your replacement," Vorg said with a cold smile on his face like he owned in the first place.

White Mask had nothing to say against Vorg because everything he said was correct White Mask only have two choices work under him or die. 'I just leave this trouble for future me.'

"Yes." White Mask gave up in the end for him his life was more precious than a title.

"It will be a pleasure to work with you Mr White Mask you will be not disappointed. Now please give me your number.."

Instantly Vorg's smile back to his normal friendly smile, his cold commanding tone changed into light tone just like someone pressed 'reset' button.

After being released by Tyrant 05, White Mask quickly ran away without looking back.

Congratulations to host ‘Vorg Alvin’ for successfully turning a hero into your subordinate. Reward: 200 boss point, skill coin.

Receiving the system message Vorg quickly went back to his hideout and used skill coin in a slot machine. A few moments later screen began to slow down and eventually stops at the skill.

Congratulations Host, you won skill: Gun Mastery. (1/6)
Description: Gives the host knowledge and experience required to operate any kind of weapon uses the same principle of a gun. But in the first stage host will only receive knowledge to how to use small arms. It will not provide experience in this stage.
Require 100 boss points to upgrade the next level.

"Nice," said Vorg quickly upgraded his Minor Healing and Gun Mastery spending 200 boss points. Then he went to the system menu to check the price for going to the world.

Random world Reward: Random Price: 200
Specific world Reward: Random Price: 1000
Resident evil, Unique mission Reward: Special Serum Price: 5000

"Sh*t!"

'Are you saying spend my time in peace with a human bomb right beside me ?!'

Vorg cursed system for being unreasonable. By completing two missions, he could only earn 600 points and the system is saying, he must earn 5000 points to get Special serum.

After spending a few minutes, cursing system Vorg began to think for his future. At least, for now, he doesn't need to worry about his protection, because of Tyrant 05 and nobody knows his living place except for evil organization he used to work.

As for his finance, Vorg knows a few tricks in his sleeve to earn him a good amount of money, but all of them only works in the first time, after using them he must find a stable flow of money after that.

Now primary problem Vorg facing is he doesn't have the manpower to mana new territory he took from White Mask. He just can't recruit random people because there is a chance that they will sell information about his secret and Tyrant 05. Using 05 Vorg can force people to work under him, but as a middle man in his previous life, Vorg clearly knows loyalty created by fear is fragile and unstable thing could break any moment.

At least Vorg can control a person like White Mask because who has too many things to worry but only two or three at his the most.

At this moment only thing needed Vorg most is a loyal subordinate. He doesn't care they were coward or freak. He doesn't require them to be as strong as heroes or Tyrant. The only thing he needed is a person or thing he can put his trust. It is a simple thing but also the hardest thing to find in this society that person wishing your happiness with his one hand while hiding a knife in his other hand behind his back.

'I have no choice but to put my trust in the system.'

Vorg decides to take his rest for tonight and enter random world tomorrow.


On tomorrows morning feeling refreshed Vorg dresses in his suit and arms his self with his USP-S and presses 'Random world' button on his system menu. With this, he disappeared into the light.

*Boom!*

With the loud sound of an explosion, Vorg opens his eye and first thing he saw was his missing legs then he laying on a medical bed in some kind of military hospital but before he check his surrounding an armed man with green military uniform opens a door with a slam.

"Everyone! our base is under attack by a Regular army! Commander requesting all personal including dissabled ones to prepare for battle!"

At the same time with system's ring, Vorg received the quest.

World Metal Slug
Main Quest Last Stand
Description Using an unknown method Regular Army found one of main base of the Rebel Army used for experimentation. Survive the attack of the regular army with at least 100 men
Reward Unlock every intact equipment and weapon after the attack, Unlock Basic unit of Rebel army, 2000 Boss Point
Hidden Quest Unknown
0