Chapter 2: Evolution and Research Menu, Poor Girl [Little 18+]
886 1 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Sabastian took Jasmine away so that he may start training her, while I looked thought through the long yet short Evolution Menu.

Going into the Slime's Evolution and setting that only available options for me to see. 

It still fucks with me with over thousands of options.

Still hundreds.

For the Slime I picked Lesser Armored Slime.

Spoiler

[Lesser Armored Slime]

Lesser Armored Slime: Armored Slimes in general are well known to be able to deflect slashing weapons and arrows but are brittle to blunt weapons.

Stat increase

Health: 0 -> 0, Magical Core must be destroyed

Mana: 0 -> 0

Stamina: 25 -> 30

Skills and abilities: Acidic Body, Armored body

Penalties: Lesser

/Close/

[collapse]

Looking left at my Slimes, I see one change within an instant and became a blob of copper but that is only an outer coating, the majority is still normal Slime.

If I have to fight bullets and knives having balls of armor that can bounce or deflect impacts and at most if I get very honored maybe the Heavy Marines the Terran Military loves to show off, their Laser based weapons would be interesting to fight and would be the only thing outside of bashing the Slime's metaphorical head in that could kill it at range.

"Yes this is a good and wise choice Mistress." Erika says from the top of my head.

"And what would you know of our new enemy?"

"Back at our old Dungeon you kept making comparisons between their military formations and the ones from your military... so from the looks of it, I would guess this unit was similar to... Airship Crews from the Northern Human Alliance, that we saw after our first expedition to explore the surrounding of the Dungeon. Right?"

"Yes and no, they would be more closer to those Dwarven Bomber Crew... they are Bomber Crew. So yes in the spirit, but no in what you picked."

Next was the Lesser Goblin.

Spoiler

[Goblin]

Goblin: The Goblin is part of the Goblinoid Race, as useful as their Lesser brothers, but are able to operate minor Machinery.

Stat increase

Health: 1 -> 1

Mana: 0 -> 0

Stamina: 5 -> 7

Skills and abilities: None

Penalties: None

/Close/

[collapse]

I had no choice for the Lesser Goblin they are just so shit, but none the less making this one into a proper Goblin, which would allow me to start changing them into real shit, my favorite Goblin type is the Shadow Goblin, the start to an excellent Assassin path.

"Ooh what's this Goblin going to be latter?" Erika asks.

"Shadow." I replies simply.

After that was head to the Sleeping area to see where those Goblins went with that girl that fainted...

[Research Complete]

Oh cool. 

The Research Menu opens but I see an option that I hadn't noticed Avatar Style.

Mmm. I choose the option and suddenly the once relatively shitty menu that goes from left to right and a painfully long scroll wheel to boot.

But now it appeared around me, looking around and seeing the other options, swiping my right hand the next research, the option to the one I am looking at changes to the one to its right, I trying something I think for [Basic Traps], the wheel spins around me and stopped at what I was looking for.

Thusly I started researching [Basic Traps] god I miss my old research.

Thinking on it I never did see what that [Adventurer Races] did.

[Adventurer Races]

Hello dear Daughter.

I see that you did pick this early, You are my best Dungeon that I have.

You have fought for 15 years on a world I thought would be hard for a person from your... people with such pacifist ethics and selfish nature.

But none the less, this Tech allows you to, well use those Races that once attacked you and now have them to defend you. With the full system that they used from they world, Classes included and a few more.

I must warn you. My dear these "Monsters" are rather independent... don't expect them to betray you, willingly you know what it takes to get the "Birds" to sing and tell them, but even then it depends on the Class that was captured.

Rogues may cut deals and give false info to get who ever go dies.

Paladins may die before daring to break their Oaths.

Healers I would be surprised if their broke from physicals torture due to their healing capability.

But that is only maybes and we have no idea. What I can assure you that would never willingly give up your Dungeon's information.

But my young Daughter I would never put you in danger on purpose, you are my favored of my Reincarnated Dungeons. And the first that I have sent back to their own relatively universes, but you are my best.

While your Brothers and Sisters still struggle to understand what they are and some are hundreds of years old, while you are only 20, 37 counting your Human years, but still for your age you have adapted the best, although you did shot your leg off when you went that rampage during your last few years.

But Please Daughter don't do that again.

I love you dearly.

Love "Game Master" 

/Close/

Okay then...

Love you too Mother... I still find even after 20 years, I can't see her as anyone else then my Mother...

Shaking my head, getting back on track looking further ahead in what I could research seeing that the next one was the only one that was titled [The Basic Classes] from a tertiary glance it had five Classes. Barbarian, Rogue, Healer, Archer and Swordsmen.

The research after that was about improving those Classes or unlocking the Evolution Classes...

"Interesting." I mutter, "Where was I?" I asked forgetting what I was doing before the researched completed.

"The fainted girl." Erika says.

"Thanks."

..

.

Just before entering the Sleeping Area I hear a sound that I was all to familiar with.

*Pak Pak Pak.* Sounds of wet noises... but it was flesh on flesh

Once I entered, yep the Goblin group I had used for the Combat have been most likely raping her for about 5 minutes from the end of the battle...

*Pak Pak Pak*

"Help!" She pleaded towards me.

Her jump suit was torn in all the right places her... I would guess C or D breasts bouncing while a pathetical small 3 and a half inch Lesser Goblin cock was trying a tit-job, her ass was flat, disappointing. But that didn't stop the full Goblin from ramming his dick in her Pussy while smacking her ass...

*Pak Pak Pak*

"Please! Kill Them!" She pleaded again, Mmm lets play along.

Mentally ordering my monsters to run away from me, drawing my Warhammer, they do so, the girl thinking that they were retreating slowly got up.

I reached out my hand for her, she took it but just before she stood up, I head butted her, sending her body back to the ground...

A thick red mark with a trickle of blood from her forehead, while I didn't feel a thing, with her hand still in my grip pulling her into my knee sending her to fall onto her back...

"Poor girl, do you think anyone can save you from them." I say with a smile and gestured at the Goblins.

"W-Why?" She asks, while holding her face.

I didn't even answer her and allowed the Goblins to return to their 'War Prize'.

Within a few days she was death and I had a new group of Goblins would be born.

She'll most likely not feel the pain of being eaten alive from her spawn... due to her mind being broken from pleasure.

11