Chapter 19
196 1 13
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Author note: I feel as proud as the ending moment of this chapter, I hope you will like it like I do. Thanks for reading!

POV change:

"Finally these wolf called things are dead, it was hard wasn't it Third?" I turn to my 3rd brother standing near pile of corpses.

"Well, not like you will reply to me for now." Sigh.

I then look at laying body of my Lord Thomas, my creator. He is unconscious and wounded, better check him or something.

I run to him. His body is alright aside from both arms which are very bloody right now.

"It shouldn't be so bloody right?" I touch one of the arms.

There are sliced parts of muscles and skin attached to bones like me.

Some time already passed but I can see faint layer of wait skin like thing starting to cover my Lord wounds.

It should be regenerating if I'm not mistaken. But I don't want to do nothing for him.

I check his pockets remembering he talked to himself about some bandage cloth thing and disinfection water that helps against beings known as bacteria's.

He then told me that if the wound is open and not taken care of, those bacteria things can make it worse than the ever.

I carefully take these things out and start after few tries I manage to open the bottle of water, I then turn it upside to let it flow and help against these bacteria.

Now I should use that bandage.

I open it and it rolls down. 

"???"

Is it like the cloth that Third wears? If so then I should stick it to that wound I think.

After trying this and that while making mistakes, I successful tie it to those arms.

Blood of flesh stopped flowing too.

"It should be good?" I wonder.

My master is laying peacefuly on the ground.

Seeing it I stand up with vigor.

"Okay! Let's clean this place around Lord." I take few skeletons with me and start moving bodies further from him.

I heard master saying that corpses smell badly, whatever that is, I should take care it doesn't happen to him.

~~~~

Corpses are now moved creating a small hill of fur, blood and meat.

I then with other archers gather our arrows bestowed by Lord.

I turn to gaze at one.

"Ah, another one broke, I hate these things for breaking them!" I fell sad as my quiver is slowly becoming emptier, I hope Lord will create some more for as in the future.

"Gurglh!" Stopping suddenly I hear muffled sound from Lord direction.

I walk there and see the moving thing growing from back of these 'wolves'.

The one under my Lord is alive it seems.

Master attack then didn't finish this thing. I remember Lord called it pack leader, I wonder what does that mean, maybe it has to do something with other wolves things following it?

I load the arrow in my hand and shoot head of it at point blank.

Twang!

"Gruu!!! gh...g...uh..."

I think it's dead. Now, looking closely I can see something shining in the sun.

I come closer and there is an item sticking out of wolf body.

I take it and look. It's a circled metallic thing that is called 'ring' I suppose.

It's look like made out of wood, there is traces of blood on it as I pulled it out of pointy part of wolf head, where there was some hole with no fur inside.

"It should make Lord happy, He talked how he wanted the wolf to give him some item. And here we have that 'ring'.

Looking at master laying there I start upgrading my status now that I leveled up after the fight. Lord said after you kill enemies you can gain these status points and grow stronger.

He told me to make myself sturdier as to avoid being destroyed.

My vitality status grew stronger and the whole screen thing looks like this.

Status Window

Name: First

Level: 8  Class: Skeleton Archer  Race: Skeleton

Strength: 2.0  Agility: 2.0

Vitality: 1.5  Spirit: 1.2

Bonus Attributes:

Skeleton Archer +0.5 agility

 

"I'm one step closer to becoming as strong as my Lord!" I then sit near my Lord and wait.

Ever since master used that thing called Orb of Intelligence, my mind become clear.

I started thinking about everything around me. Before it was like looking at the world trough the mist, I sometimes saw, sometimes heard, sometimes felt, but my body responded on it's own to listen to my Lord commands.

Becoming sentient is great thing I think. I can complete my orders better, my Lord is alone no longer. I saw it through the mist, even while he spoke to those two other humans, he didn't lower his guard, he changed his expression as something called fake smile. He felt alone, After doing this and that he always left them to sit alone in a room, full of thoughts.

Now with me he smiles proudly every time he looks at me as well as my other brothers.

"Lord, fear no longer, I won't leave you, your enemies will fall and I shall make you a being called God." I then look at the morning sky as Lord sometimes does.

13