Chapter 23
180 0 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After some time we arrived at Lord home with just slight fighting, sadly no level ups.

I walk into Lord apartment.

In the living room I can hear some noise.

POV change:

"So after some dinner we will be going to Monic house and start looking for people." Chief says.

"I hope you can find someone in this shit." As I say I can see First walking into the room.

"Hey First, you finished your hunt? How would it gone?" I hope they got stronger as I slept.

"We found some goblins and few boars, I leveled up to 10, Second to 5 and Third to 7. Lord."

"Right, right." I check and, and really, they got stronger, this will be helpful.

Status Window

Name: First

Level: 10  Class: Skeleton Archer  Race: Skeleton

Strength: 2.4  Agility: 2.0

Vitality: 1.9  Spirit: 1.2

Bonus Attributes:

Skeleton Archer +0.5 agility

 

 

Status Window

Name: Second

Level: 5  Class: Skeleton Swordsman  Race: Skeleton

Strength: 2.2  Agility: 2.1

Vitality: 2.0  Spirit: 1.2

Bonus Attributes:

 

Tough Body + 1 Strength and Vitality

Skeleton Swordsman + 0.5 Strength

 

Status Window

Name: Third

Level: 7  Class: Skeleton Spearman  Race: Skeleton

Strength: 1.5  Agility: 1.6

Vitality: 2.0  Spirit: 1.2

Bonus Attributes:

Skeleton Spearman +0.5 strength

 

 

"Were there any new things you saw?" Maybe some new monster or people.

"Yes Lord, goblin village from before we destroyed near the store was re-established, but they met their end again."

"Also, We met some human living in home near the bridge, he was fighting with some unknown monster, we killed it, but it took many hits to die."

"Last thing is meeting with human named Roderick." He then walks closer.

"That human was a player like you Lord, he told me that he was of warrior class, he wore some armor and a sword."

He then turns behind and continues.

"Right, Lord, Third with clothes masked himself perfectly, the human from near bridge and Roderick thought he was human like you Lord."

I turn my gaze to Third, certainly, if I didn't know Third, I would thought he was some guy looking like crusader with that helmet and chainmail.

"Okay, nicely done, buy did you engage in conversation with this Roderick guy?"

"Yes I did, Lord"

"As we wanted to explore land beyond the store plaza we moved by the main road, then he appeared, he told us that Minotaur boss same as the Troll is blocking the way out of village."

"Another Boss? I wonder how many we will meet later."

"Anything else?"

"He said that information because he thought we could help him in beating the Minotaur."

"And he was alone?" I shift my weight on my chair.

"Another humans Thomas!" Exclaims the duo.

"We must meet them." Monic urges.

"So was he alone?" I ignore them and urge First, this is important information, because if he was, then we have problem.

"He was, Lord."

"I will ask one more question, were there monsters around? or in the distance by the main road?" I confirm my worry.

"There were none, Lord." He replies confused.

"Ah, shit."

"What's the matter Thomas?" Chief asks puzzled.

"You are from here Chief, just like me. The south side of the village was dominated by Troll and hordes of goblins catching humans to calm the Troll anger."

"But in the middle, to say the store, there was goblin village, we destroyed it. They were living there almost peacefully, these goblins."

"But when we destroyed them we didn't see bodies or blood trails, they weren't sacrificing people or anything of the sort."

"The entrance to the village is quite a distance from the store, and between we have empty of monsters place, with one human."

"If he was a warrior I don't think he could kill all the danger that were lurking there."

"The people from south were used as Troll food, so they couldn't grow stronger to resist."

"What about the north?"

"So you are saying that there are more people in the north side?" Monic comes to understanding.

"Exactly. There are ...people."

I turn gaze to First.

"But that Roderick was alone, and didn't tell Third anything about other people."

"That is the problem. Why?"

"Why?" Monic/Chief.

"First, they are dead with corpses somewhere else, Second, they are somewhere together where First couldn't see them in the open."

"If there are people, why they didn't meet us?"

"If they were friendly they would see us, and this Roderick would tell about them. He didn't."

"So you are assuming the people that survived in the north of the village are our enemies?"

"I don't know, that Roderick wanted help in killing the Minotaur." Is there some meaning?

"Maybe he just wanted help and discard us." Chief says.

"Maybe, but we won't know if we don't go there."

"But we must make a plan for this."

I bring the map and start pointing the important places for the plan.

12