Chapter 31
172 0 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"So I haven't met you before." I turn my look to second summoner I ever met.

"Nice to meet you Samantha, I'm Thomas, a warrior." I smile politely.

"Nice to meet you."

"I always wondered how summoner works, can you show me if it isn't bother?"

"Not at all Thomas, I guess men want to be warriors and women archers or mages, typical." She laughs.

She then waves her hand signaling us to step aside.

"I need some room if you please."

"Water Elemental!"

I can see some steam gathering in one place transforming into a liquid body of a child like thing.

"Wow, a water elemental, what abilities does it have?" I pry.

"Well it's most basic elemental so not much, but it can release water cannon, it's quite strong I guess, goblin can take only two hits before the bones start breaking."

"That's quite strong, but I guess it won' fare good when many enemies attack?"

"That is so sadly, it can release only one water cannon at time, but don't forget about me! I can fight myself with a stick."

"Oh? And what level are you if you dare fight in close combat?" Is she like me upgrading my physical abilities?

"That, er... level 4"

"That's quite low, so many days passed I thought many people were near 10th level by now."

That girl must have sat on her ass and watched from sidelines, if she don't increase her level later I don't think she will survive. So many people is in Oshen city, in Wostnik there are quite many monsters, in the city there must be quite hellish amount, maybe the monsters even dominated humans, or players from other worlds are there.

 I must quickly increase my level to 20 and go there, there is even possibility that boss monster is alive in village between Wostnik and Oshen, If I could kill it, it would be easier there.

I stand up.

"Okay, since we got to know each other, I guess I will meet you in the morning, I should go kill some monsters in the meanwhile." I start to walk off.

"Huh? Why don't you rest before boss fight?" Roderick asks.

"Power increases my survivability more than rest." I then ask one last question near the door exit.

"Have you thought who will get the kill from the boss?"

"Adam said it would go to him, I forgot to tell you..." Samantha speaks.

"Then why you help him if there is nothing for you."

"We want to go to the city."

"Aha, well, keep in mind that I will kill Minotaur since you asked for my help."

"Adam won't be happy."

I left.

Bunch of morons, don't think you can steal my kill, heh. Asking my to help with nothing in return, We will see tomorrow what gifts will Minotaur give me.

I walk toward the shop, and when I'm outside of the house field of view I cross the river and meet with Monic and Chief.

~~~~

"So that's how the situation is..." Chief mumbles.

"That guy wants to kill the Minotaur and get the exp, surely you want to keep exp to yourself right Thomas?"

I smile.

"Troll was mine, Minotaur is mine also."

"So are you going to kill some goblins now?"

"Nah, I will just rest, my arms must be in perfect state in the morning, I shouldn't use my energy on fighting now."

With the ring on my finger and my vitality I just need to lay there on the grass across the river.

"Let's make some picknick, and rest, no need to be tense before the boss fight."

We take out our food stuffs and lay there humming and talking as the evening sun pass by.

~~~~

"Lord, it is dawn now, wake up my Lord." First pokes me as I woke up slowly.

"Huh? Morning already, wheew. How time flies, are the other two up?" I look around, no one there.

"Miss Monic and Mister Chief have gone on a walk to straighten the bones."

"So early yet so active." I shake my head and change my position to sit comfortably.

I look focused around my body and my clothes, hahah, it works, yesterday before falling asleep I casted Aura of Fear, since bugs crawl on the ground all time, even fucking disgusting spiders, my only hope was this skill.

"Haha. Alas days of encountering these shits have ended, now I must only avoid that fucking forest and my life will be easy."

"Lord?"

"Nothing, just my experiment succeeded."

"My Aura of Fear was active at night to scare bugs off."

"Ah, yes I felt something at night when I patrolled the campsite, but it vanished in the middle of your sleep time Lord."

"So my mental energy lasted few hours with that?" I must make it to last at least whole sleep.

"Still it was a success."

I eat some breakfast while waiting for these two.

11