Chapter 33
177 0 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Author note: Sorry for late update, I had to think how I want this fight to proceed.

"Graaaah!"

Boom!

"Rghargh!"

Thud!

Rip!

As the wall is ripped to pieces I prepare to fight, my allies should have seen what happened outside and are on their way to help me. I just need to hold on for a bit.

Crack. Crack.

Minotaur hand have pierced the wall and is making a way for the guy.

Slam!

As the hole is becoming bigger, I start to see him. bronze fur, bulging veins from using all strength possible, steam coming out of mouth, he clearly looks angry as hell, I wonder what is inside that chest.

"Well, it matters not now, kindly take a gift from me. Dark bolt."

"Dark bolt."
"Dark bolt."

As I cast three balls of darkness I check with my eyes if there is any damage.

Dip. DIp.

Blood is oozing from three small wounds as the Minotaur in even more frenzy state destroys the wall protecting me.

"Let's go even further."

"Dark bolt."
"Dark bolt."
"Dark bolt."
"Dark bolt."
"Dark bolt."
"Dark bolt."
"Dark bolt."
"Dark bolt."
"Dark bolt."
"Dark bolt."
"Dark bolt."
"Dark bolt."
"Dark bolt."
"Dark bolt."

As my barrage of spells crashes into him he is sent backward with great force.

"Scary shit, these dark bolts, although they do only light damage to that body of his."

I stand there ready with my spear as the Minotaur stands up slowly from the floor, pained expression on his face tells all how he feels.

His whole body is covered in blood as many holes decorate his body. He looks up at me carefully expecting another attacks, finally knowing how strong the opponent is.

Then he looks at the chest right beside me and enters into his frenzy again.

"Let's see how I fare in close combat with him."

We both charge at each other.

Swoosh!

The Minotaur swings his club with speed even splitting the air!

I duck as I step in and target his heart, but as my spear gains speed I can only see the body being further and further, clearly the Minotaur leaped backward.

"Roargh!'

Beastly warcry escapes his lungs as he attacks again.

This time he uses his horn as normal bull would, I step to the side dodging the piercing move.

But as I dodge successfully the club in the hand moves with dashing speed towards me! I try to block while jumping back, alas the club strikes my spear and dents it, it wasn't supposed to be used for blocking.

And with such great force attacking I'm sent flying to the nearby wall. loud boom echoes out as my body is being embedded inside it.

The Minotaur slowly takes stance and charges at me who is unable to escape from the wall.

"Fuck, Dark bolt! Dark bolt! Dark bolt!"

I shout as I try to stop the charge by hitting the legs, the attack does damage but the Minotaur pays it no mind.

I hold my spear at once preparing for final defense, even knowing that blocking horns with dented spear is stupid choice, but what other choice do I chave?

However as the Minotaur closes in I hear shout from behind me.

Boom! Boom!

Loud sounds escapes from my sides as the wall was destroyed by fireballs. From there in an instant comes two of my undead with shields and arrow flying with superiors speed which pierces with great fury towards the Minotaur!

Swoosh!

Stab!

"Grahh!"

Arrow pierces straight trough the knee as blood drips on the floor. The Minotaur cries in pain but keeps going although slower, but he doesn't see that in front of me is Second and Third with their shields standing there like immovable mountains.

Next moment loud crash echoes as two horns pierces the shields, my undead move to sides while gripping the shields, the Minotaur momentum fades as he stands there confused what happens, however time is short as instant later two fireballs come trough the holes to my sides and strike the Minotaur!

He falls  back roaring as he tries to use his hands to protect himself from the fire.

"Thomas! Quickly come outside, you can't fight inside."

Then one of my other skeleton comes and helps me get free.

We leave destroyed shields and run out of the building. Stealing a glance at my back I can see that half of the face and left shoulder have almost melted from the temperature. As the Minotaur stands up, one of his horns falls off as it took the head on attack and protected the head of the Minotaur.

I then run towards Monic, Chief and First whose arrow helped greatly.

9