Chapter 41
192 0 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"What just happened?!" I flail my arms about as some terrifying presence descends, similar to God of Fire from last time, but as quickly as it appears it vanishes like it never happened.

I read the messages as I stare in shock at what they contain, some god wanted to do something when I spoke about making this info global?

"Yyeah, let's try to be careful from now on, or some shitty godly cultivator will screw me."

But this gave me some info that these supposed gods who made this game aren't all which exist, and they even installed some anti-god firewall.

"And here I am, just human with 4 times my normal power, if that protection failed I would be destroyed or something probably if that person was enemy."

This changes things, if some random god can try to interfere what will happen in the future? There are other world players too, will humanity perish against these people?

I must get stronger fast, no reason to relax and waste my time.

I return to apartment briefly to do what needs to be done.

"Shop!"

Amulet of Necromancy 50c

Increases mental control over undead, can rise 1 undead more.

I quickly buy one more amulet, I need a pack mule to be able to go to the city.

I wear it and go outside to the pile of corpses.

"Rise Skeleton"

The body of a wolf twitches slightly then known small hurricane comes and disintegrates the flesh and grinds the bones to dust.

Congratulations!

Rise Skeleton has been successfully upgraded to level 2 mastery.

 

"What again?"

What form should newly rose skeleton be?

Human Skeleton
Wolf Skeleton

I choose wolf one.

So that could happen too? Show me Rise Skeleton

Rise Skeleton Level 2 Mastery

Custom look, flesh will be disintegrated, bones will be crushed to powder, bone dust reforms into skeleton, skeleton power starts now at level 5,
0.7 Strength 0.9 Agility 0.6 Vitality 1.2 Spirit.
Skeleton of higher levels will have undistributed status points, player is advised to allocate them as he sees fit.
It can level up taking 40% of experience of user and divided by number of undead risen, spell can rise up to 5 undead.
To rise undead above limit you must reach mastery of Death magic from medium mastery to high mastery.

 

Huh, another hidden thing about the game, lucky me I guess. Now my skeletons will start at level five, that's quite high, but still not really op, mages my level could vaporize my little army if not careful,

"Hmm, food for thought."

I look at my new skeleton, it's the Dire Wolf from before, size of a tiger, I quickly upgrade it's stats as well as give it my backpack tied by rope.

Status Window

Name: Wolf Skeleton

Level: 5  Class: Skeleton Mount  Race: Skeleton

Strength: 1.5  Agility: 2.2

Vitality: 1.0  Spirit: 1.2

Bonus Attributes:

Skeleton Mount +0.5 Agility

It should be fast if needed be and quite strong to carry my stuff, but wait let's try using my new skill.

"Mimic Transformation"

Suddenly, a screen unlike any other appears before me, it depicts my wolf skeleton, to a side there are many options and bones to choose from, it looks like I can choose freely.

"Okay, let's do this."

I mentally pick up dangerous looking horn and try to attach it to the head of my wolf.

It placed itself to the best place possible.

"Looks cool."

Suddenly a horn materializes on my skeleton, it grows from head up, while looking sharp.I disable the ability and order the wolf to charge at the tree, let's see how it works.

"Charge at the tree!"

Trututututu

Crack!

"Splendid." It impaled the tree, you can also see that the horn pierced the bark somewhat.

"Come here."

Let's continue.

"Mimic Transformation."

Screen appears second time and I more deeply try to comprehend my options.

?

Unique option - Dragon Skeleton

A button appears on the right up side with golden glow.

I decide to push it mentally.

Swoosh!

Not enough money, money needed is 50g

How ridiculous!

Another scam!

I wanted a dragon, but I guess today is not the day. 50g is so much money I will not be able to get that much soon.

I will keep that option in mind.

But suddenly I realize I can try to make my custom designed dragon skeleton.

"Let's try."

I look at all these options and there appears wings tab.

I open it and many different bony wings exist to be selected, I pick up one looking as if it belonged to a dragon and attach it to my wolf.

Warning

Undead does not have enough strength to move with these wings.

 

Warning

Undead does not have the fly ability, bone creature cannot fly using laws of physics, player is needed to bestow upon it fly spell.

 

 

 

Warning

Undead does not have enough spirit to fly with these wings.

 

 

Warning

Undead does not have enough agility to control these wings.

I sense a headache incoming, so many messages. From what I understand my undead is too weak to become a dragon, and it looks like I need to start preparing money for bestow magic spell, and it should work only with my own spells so I would need to get a fly spell, don't even know where to get it.

Sigh.

I just make the bones of wolf a bit bigger and exit the screen.

Status Window

Name: Wolf Skeleton

Level: 5  Class: Skeleton Mount  Race: Skeleton

Strength: 1.5  Agility: 2.2

Vitality: 1.1  Spirit: 1.2

Bonus Attributes:

Skeleton Mount +0.5 Agility

Transformed + 0.1 Vitality

Something good came out of that spell, even better it didn't lower other stats.

I go back with my wolf inside and tie some bags and other things like water bottles, sleeping bag, a pillow, lighters, some paper if I needed to make a fire.

Curiously I tied it all to back and front, so middle space is free, I get a blanket to make a makeshift saddle, but realize that bones are a problem with no leather sitting for comfort.

I quickly use my ability and make the back bones fused enough so it's not annoying for the rider.

"Marvelous."

I now have a horned wolf with supply bags as well as a saddle, the only lacking thing is rein, but I don't think that will be necessary.

I again go to gather other stuff for my journey, after that I will go look for my little merry band of undead.

11