Chapter 2
203 3 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“Fuck this shit”

Of course he said that in English. He didn't wanted to know to his parents that he knew and can swear in this child form of a 1-year-old kid...

...

...

So anyway we go back to our house. And I'm happy that our house is not inside the fucking hell-hole called Shiganshina District were the fucking Colossal Titan let loss and kick the goddamn Wall.

We live in the forest inside Wall Maria. It's close to the Trost District where Eren block the third hole by a large stone.

...

...

Looking at the windown and seeing outside of it while being feed by milk... life is very good. And he wishes that it will continue forever.

I stop drinking milk and just look outside... he saw a forest, a peaceful forest which have no titans yet.

“My child Reed is so cute”

Reed... yep that's my name.

...

...

(Pain in the ass sooo Time skip)

5 years had been passed since Reed got here...

Reed is now 6 years old.

Time is 840... 5 more years when the storybeen will get started.

...

...

Walking around the forest... Reed task is to gather woods, which a task he didn't like to do but... if he didn't do it, he will get some spanking from his parents which is more pain to suffer...

Grabbing woods whenever he felt like he wants to... Reed walk out the Forest and got to an Open field.

Greeny field and had a lot of flowers... Reed felt like this is really a paradise. But as long as he remembered all the things that will happen in the future... the more fuck up this world was.

Going under the tree and leaning towards it... Reed felt asleep. He was mentally tired out of thinking what should he do in the future.

...

...

Waking up and seeing that it almost noon. Reed got up and stretched out his arm.

“What a good nap”

Then... Reed started to walk towards his house... while picking woods cause he's wood were little and if not he will get another spanking from his mother.

...

...

Opening the doors of his house... Reed got in while saying.

“I'm back”

Of course, he got an earful of complaints by his mother.

“Reed! You always do this. Be like your dad. Be a responsible kid.”

“Yes. Yes. I be responsible”

Reed said that as he dumped all the woods he got from his “journey”.

Hayss~

Reed's mother sigh at the attitude Reed were showing.

“Hahaha! You knew our son is like this so, give it a rest”

"But... hayys~. Anyway eat now while the meat is tender"

Like in the anime, Meat is precious but Reed got to eat meat like once every two days which is he like about this world and his life today.

Reed's father is a Hunter and hunt animals in the woods, that's why Reed like his father a lot more than his mother. But anyway this is his parents in this world, and he didn't have that much attachment to it.

“Itadakimasu (×3)"

Reed's family eat peacefully and happily.

"Mother's cooking is the best"

Reed complimented his mother which erase all his mother negative feelings about what happen earlier and give him more food... which he happily consumed.

"Gochisosama"

Reed got up and walk towards his room but...

"Wait!"

Reed's father said that and continue...

"Tomorrow I will visit my friend and you will come along"

"Ok"

Reed look towards his father and made an Ok sign and continued walking towards his room.

...

...

Reed's mother and father look at each other and shake their heads.

They knew that their son like to sleep almost every day. They saw him sleeping all the time. Even though kid at his age like to sleep and get tired easily. Reed case is just phenomena and out of this world.

...

Reed lay down on his bed and thought. 'Being lazy now cause I have time to be'.

Reed wanted to have an easy life. But in this world, nobody will have an easy life. At least to have an easy life, you had to be powerful.

...

...

Bang! Bang!

"Reed waked up now!"

"Just one minute "

"That's what you said a while ago and look its been like 30 minutes have passed"

Reed wake up due to his mother banging the door.

"Am awake so stop banging the door already"

Reed yawn and stretch his arms. He did a basic routine of stretching to make his blood pump fine and walk out of his room.

"Here's the bread. Eat while it's hot. Later you and your father will visit someone."

Reed ate the bread and rinse his mouth. Then walk out the house.

Reed yawn once again and continue walking towards his father who's tinkering and cleaning his gun.

"You sleepy head! Just wait a minute and I will clean this guy here"

Reed's father said that as he raised his gun towards Reed.

Reed were still sleepy, so he lean on a tree and close his eyes.

...

Smack~

A good and solid smack hit Reed... waking him up.

"Awww"

"Why you do that dad"

"You're not waking up when I called you so i did that"

Hayss~

Reed wanted to complain but stop.

"Let's go"

Reed follow his father.

...

...

Reed followed until their got close to the wall of Shiganshina district and stop on the outskirts of it.

They got to a secluded forest and a house where his father friend live at.

They walk towards it and stop at the front door.

My father shouted and laughed...

"Friend I'm here open your door!"

The door of the house open and a familiar face popped in my eyes.

7