Chapter 5
202 3 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Pst.. I edit the District in Chapter 4 from Trost to Karanes... Pls bear with me cause I'm just writing whenever I want... and it bound to have many errors...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We book a place called Kajo Inn and stay there this night... We eat the food the Inn served and only has a potato and fish in our meal... the meat they served are pricey... 

Reed and his parents tour the Karanes District in the next morning... seeing different things and styles of Buildings... wanting to find an at least good house to stay and buy... even though they had only a little budget on their disposal. 

The Karanes District have more tall buildings than Shiganshina District had.

They got unlucky on their first day but on the second day... they found a house.

Reed look at the house and inside it and saw that it has only 2 rooms... one is for his parents and the other is for him. Even though it's not as big as their old house, Reed just compromise with it and thought that it's at least big enough to accommodate them...

Reed's family relax for about a week, due to his father's job will be starting next week. Eating food some hunt food, thankfully his father can hunt food every now and then... touring their neighborhoods and greeting people.

Reed toured the entire Karanes District. Going to the darker places of it...

...

...

"495..."

"496..."

"... 497....."

"49...8...."

"...49...9..."

"500...."

Reed walk up early and exercise... that's the thing he always does in this past 2 years. Little by little... his muscles are building up, and he's getting stronger, day by day.

Breathe in and out... Reed relax his body... then he got up and got into the bathtub... he's going to take a bath...

...

...

After 30 minutes of soaking himself clean... Reed got out of the bathtub and dry himself.

Reed walking out of his room and going to the dining table... Reed saw his father sitting and reading something, and his mother preparing the food.

He sat down the table and waited for the food to be served. 

His father only glanced at him and continue reading his newspaper on his hand.

...

The food had been served, and they all eat together... 

...

...

Reed's finish eating the food and got ready to leave.

"Mom, my new friend invited me to his house, and we're gonna go eat there and stay there at night... I'm maybe gonna go late on tomorrow noon cause were gonna play more games"

"Just don't cause trouble, Ok."

"Ok"

Reed walk out the house and walk towards the gate of Wall rose. In the first week, Reed as he toured the entire Karanes District, of course he will find some "friends" to play.

He's going outside the Karanes District and search for someone... and if he's lucky... he will find the person he's looking for...

He rent a horse... and of course it's overpriced because of his age etc.... and to seal the mouth of the seller to didn't make trouble for him.

Reed knew how to ride a horse when he's in Shiganshina Districts due to someone he hired and teach him.

He's in the East side of the wall Rose, and he's destination is towards the North of Wall Sina...

...

...

Reed rode the horse and saw some good spot to sleep, but he urges himself to stop... he also found some farm and villages...

Reed stop and got inside one of the villages he saw and eat there... 

He then continue traveling...

...

...

He's now at the North of Wall Sina, and he's checking every farm he saw...

There's only two people he wanted to see... a Blonde little girl...

Nighttime...

Riding a horse is tiring, and he is stop...

He got inside the forest... and set up a camp there... and hunt food.

He knew how to hunt food due to his father one day teaching him to how to do it... all kinds of trap for animals etc.

He only hunted one bunny and it's not enough for him... but luckily he found an Eggs on one of the nest... and cook it.

He then sleeps on his camp, as he called it but it's only made of thin mantle or fabric of some sort. Enough to stop the mosquitoes that can bite at night...

He then cuddled on a thick blanket and peacefully sleep... as he was in the woods, Reed only can do a light sleep.

...

...

Waking up in the morning... and cleaning and keeping all the blankets, etc... he had.

Reed eat first then continue his Journey... riding his horse to search...

Reed sleep peacefully at night without distractions and now he's in his optimal condition... he now had no fatigue... and can travel far...

...

...

This time he got lucky and find the one he been searching for...

Reed stop at a tree and observe farm in front of him... he then saw a little girl who's busy feeding lifting up a bucket full of water...

Even though she only had the feature of a little girl... with her long blonde hair, large blue eyes, and a heart-shaped face, undoubtedly she's cute and have the reputation to be the goddess of training corps batch 104th. 

He then slowly walked towards the little girl and the little girl notice him and ask him...

"Hmm... who are you?"

"My name is Reed... then what's your name"

The little girl then contemplated and said...

"My name is... Historia"

7