Weird Dreams
45 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

A young girl and boy elf is floating in the sky using their ability, staying still in one place talking about how beautiful the view, watching at the sun setting. 

“Such a nice view from the sky, isn’t it? You can also see the edge of the world. I wish we could just live in a peaceful life like this forever.”

“I’d love too, but the Dark Army is spreading rapidly and destroying our world. Why did this became like this?”

“Don’t worry I’ll protect you, even if it cost my life, I’ll train hard to fight those disgusting creatures, I’ll be the one to put an end of this chaos.”

“Please don’t say things like that, it makes me feel that this will be the last time that we can relax togetーー

『Watching in phone Paused』ー

“Man that’s a touching sad scene, but I’m so sleepy, my eyes are about to give in, I want to finish this episode first atleast.”

『Swiped down from the edge of phone to see time.』

“Huh? It’s almost 3am! Time always flows fast while getting absorbed at watching anime huh.”

Should I stay like this forever? Living my life watching anime and playing games, instead of socializing with other people? I can’t help it, at least I am enjoying this, I’d rather do this than living my life in this world where almost every person seems fake. I don’t wanna be like them. I got rejected every time so I’ll be living in my own way. If there’s somehow a chance that gives me to live or be summoned in other world, I’m sure that would the best event of my life.

“I’m hungry, is there anything to eat left in the fridge?”

“Who am I talking to?”

While I’m on the kitchen, scratching my head lightly with my right hand and looking for food in the fridge. Only one egg is left. I should go to grocery tomorrow after my class.

“Help me!”

I dropped the egg on the floor after hearing a voice that toned from a person who’s trembling in fear, although I’m not sure where it came from but I think it’s from above. There’s no room over there, only a little shed and chairs used when you want bystand in the rooftop. Didn’t anyone in this apartment heard that voice too? Well maybe it’s already 3am though.  

“What’s that? Is someone getting molested outside?”

I don’t want to get involved in that thing, there’s no commotion happened, but I can’t make myself calm after hearing that voice, I’m scared to look what is happening there, because I think I’m the only one that heard that voice. What if they accused me after that? What if I’ll get framed up? Maybe someone gone to help already? I rushed outside and gone to the rooftop after thinking many possibilities if I go over there.

“Where is it!? Where are you!?”

I shouted loud, but it was so peaceful outside, the sky has full of bright stars, moonshines brightly, and there’s no people around. Maybe I was only imagining, I’m getting sleepy and hungry at the same time, after all and it’s midnight already.

“Am I getting mad or something? Am I beginning to become crazy? I’m hearing unnecessary voice lately and mistaking it for something. Maybe it’s the effect of watching anime almost every time.”

“Ah, I’m talking to myself again.”

As I walk to my room, i slightly laugh while scratching my head,. After that, I got back to kitchen and cleaned the broken egg on the floor. Also thinking that I should go to sleep, I’ve got another boring day tomorrow again.

“I’m so sleepy.”

Laying in my bed, and gathering thoughts, that’s my routine when I am about to sleep, though it doesn’t make me sleep fast, it makes me stay awake all night. From that , I didn’t realized that I’m already asleep.

『Where am. It seems like I am being chased. What am I running for? From who?』

“Hello? Who are you? Why are you holding a knife while chasing me! Are you a killer or something?”

As I am running from him, I tried to talk to him, but he’s not responding at all, he really intented to kill me. Why is that person chasing me!? What did I do? And I can’t see his whole face, his mouth and only the lower part of his body, holding a bloody knife, and it looks like a dagger for me. Is he trying to kill me!? Ahh please spare me, I don’t have a girlfriend yet!!! 

I got away from him, luckily I found a place to hide, I’m losing stamina, gets really tired of running for a long time, just how much stamina that guy has? Is he an athlete? The feeling, it feels realistic.

He caught up already with me, but he doesn’t seem to found me yet, I hope he doesn’t search the whole area. I’m only hiding in a demolished house afterall, what’s with this place anyway, it seems to look like an aftermath of a war. Somethings are burned and some walls have bullet wholes.

His mouth is moving, as it seems like he’s talking but I can’t hear him. He looked over this way, did he notice me? Am I already found? He’s coming this way too, maybe I am already! Should I run now?

“Huh!? Where is he? He suddenly disappeared!”

『Here』

I heard a voice behind me, while I’m wondering where the man that’s chasing goes. I’m shocked after I heard the voice, and slowly turned my head to look behind me to know who spoke.

“Ahhhhh!”

He’s the one who’s chasing me, and as I’m looking at him, I can’t stop my feeling of fear, and looking pathetically coward. He’s raising his dagger and is ready to stab me.

As the dagger nearly lands to me…

“Gughh-hah! “

“ Huh? It was just a dream? “

I woked up in fear, tiredness and sweats. Catching my breath as if it was like I runned for a long time. I go to the kitchen and grab a water in the refrigerator to drink. It’s already 6 in the morning.

“Huh? I thought there’s no egg left? I drop it last time aren’t I? “

I’m confused when I saw the egg, that I thought I dropped when I heard a scream last time, but it was there, so I checked the trashcan where I’ve thrown it.

“It’s isn’t here? Was that only a dream too?”

The broken egg shell is not there, also the towel that I used for cleaning the floor, is clean. I’m really confused I don’t know if I was just dreaming that time, because it felts real. Did I feel asleep when I stop watching and then I started to dream right away?

“I should go to a psychologist, I’m going insane!”

I laugh at my own on joke but I’m scared though it’s not even a joke at all. I’m getting ready for going to school, then I go directly to school without stopping. After a hours of listening in school. I go to the grocery to buy food stock for another week. After that I go home then watch my favorite anime all night, but when I got bored I play games.

Meanwhile in different world.

“Is the preparation going well?”

“Yes master, but we will need more sacrifices in order to successfully initiate the summoning.”

“Sure, we will capture more. You, go abduct more for sacrifice, make it fast the time for summoning our new Lord is nearing its peak.”

“Understood my master.”

An evil group of magician is preparing for summoning a person, whom later they’ll call ‘Demon Lord’. They gather human, and demi-human as a sacrifice for their ritual.

After a tiring school week, it’s weekends. During weekends, I enjoy myself playing and watching at my room, I don’t really like to go out or meet with someone. I really like being alone, it’s peaceful for me. I only go out when I need to buy something. After that tiring day, I sleep. Another week is about to rise.

“I can’t move again! Though this isn’t the first time, but it keeps getting worst.”

Another dream occured, that I can’t avoid when I’m tired then I go to sleep. It keeps getting worst, I see a person with one horn starting at me while I’m paralyzed. I even dream of myself in lit by fire, being hit by lightning strikes, falling in great heights, sometimes I find myself in unfamiliar places and being chased.

“Where am I?”

“A girl? Um, excuse me, what’s this place?”

This time from that terror, suddenly changed, it’s different than usual. Rather, I found myself in a beautiful and peaceful place, it is surrounded by hills of flowers. As a i wander around at that place I found a beautiful woman standing alone. I got curious so I talked to her and as she’s about to answer..

“Huh?”

I heard a sound…

1