Fated Encounter
25 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Everything surrounding me are slowly being erased, and ground shakes as I hear a clashing metal, as if it was like there’s a sword fight. As hearing a two metal clashing sounds created, the clash causes strong shockwave.  

I look up above, then I saw lightning strikes colliding. As they collide, it emits clashing metals sounds, the impact causes the ground shaking, and shockwaves, I am being knocked back a little from that strong wind from the clash.

 Is something fighting over there?

Is it two lightning strikes opposing each other? But if you concentrate all your sense of sight in that area you can see person over there, even if it was only a feint, an image of persons forming there, it was like only an after images of their clashes.

An idiotic idea came out of my mind, like maybe try to throw a joke. And then I really did.

I shout words I treated as a joke over those persons fighting or something if there is really, to confirm my thoughts that there’s person behind those collisions.

“Hey! Can you please stop what you’re doing, I’m trying to sleep you know?”

I shouted those words but collisions didn’t stop, but after a few seconds,

“Shut up, and just die!”

Someone replied, I was shocked, the lightning talks? someone really replied and with a voice of girl with angry tone.
 

ーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーー

*POV change*

Before the fight.

Two girls from an elf village, set out on a journey to the “Great Etres Forest”, their goal going to the forest is to meet the predicted arrival of the someone important.

The reason for them to meet this person, is for them to guide it for not to fall in devil’s guidance which may lead to the destruction of their home world.

The two girl went early ahead to secure the place which can give them higher chance of meeting the chosen first before others.

The girls were named Yamino Miko and Hakaino Sakurako, although they look alike they’re not twins.

As for their origin was unknown by their guardian, which only they have been told that they only saw them slowly descending from the sky with their clothes on, though as for their names, it was embroidered in their clothes, the one is Miko Yamino and the other is Sakurako Hakaino.

Their difference in last name that was embroidered in their clothes, came into conclusion that they’re not twins, although it is not very convincing because they do really look like much.

The one who witnessed and then willingly became their guardian, it was Elaine, a female elf, she lives far end from their village. The village is located when seen in a map, it is above Great Etres Forest. She willingly accepted those two reasoning her living alone, and not having husband. Though she’s not that unwanted in her village.

 The night, going home from a bath in a river near their village, upon her way home, that’s the time she witnessed something unbelievable. It was two babies, descending so majestic and was surrounded by glitter of light.

At first, she was frightened and shock, but she restrained herself seeing those two adorable babies. Her reaction turned into excitement and wanting to hold them. She waited until they landed and find out that they were a girl, then she brings them home without hesitation.

That event spread through their village, and then she was confronted by their village elders. Afterwards they permitted her to do as she likes with them. A fortune-teller approached her and willingly gave a fortune telling service to those two girls.

Before the fortune-teller could speak, a strong light appeared in her crystal ball, which shocked everyone who witnessed it.

『 These two will become guide to an important person in the future, for the sake of this world, tell them to do not let that person be taken by evil beings which may pursue this person too.

It can lead into destruction of this world, the person is a boy, he have an invisible burnt mark and scar in his chest, it can only be seen by a certain skill. 18 years from now.

The boy will appear somewhere near the middle of Great Etres Forest. 』

The light in the crystal ball said, and then it disappeared.

Those after everyone in the village heard that, they all raised the children to turn them into good guide for an important person who will arrive a later year.

As they grow, they were told of their fortune, which the two kept in their mind.

The two grew into fine beautiful intelligent skillful woman, with their over charmingly appearance, those who would land a glance in their face and their beautiful body figure would surely bewitched by their beauty.

They studied and learned magic and were taught swordsmanship, and they manage to master it as they grew. They became the pride of their village because they surpassed the warriors in their village for a short time.

They helped everyone in their village, and thus they became popular. They grew into energetic, helpful, skilled, intelligent women. A women they can depend on.

When they turned 17, at that time is the arrival of that said important person is near, and so their journey in search for that person to that said place began.

Two girl fighting intensely mid-air.

“Hey! Can you please stop what you’re doing, I’m trying to sleep you know?”

A voice of a male shouting.

“Shut up, and just die!”

The girl replied.

“Wait, somebody talked right?”

“Huh? Really ? I didn’t hear anything.

You’re only making excuse, right?”

Miko said while fighting with sword, Sakurako replied and then slightly laughed.

“No stupid! Are you sure you didn’t hear that voice?

Do you remember why did we come here?”

Miko said with angry face.

“Yes! We are looking for an important person.”

Sakurako replied to Miko and they still continue to fight.

Then after awhile, they stopped and then look at the person behind a tree spying them, which turned out to be the voice of the man Miko heard.

They flew towards the man.
 

ーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーー

(Ryuu)

I hide behind a tree when I heard them. After a while, they stopped fighting, and everything became peaceful again, no earthquakes, no hard wind gust, also the forest beings erased stopped.

I peeked above, then I saw two girls facing each other, they are both holding swords, and they are fully armored. They both look cute too, I can see their cuteness even they’re a little far, I don’t know why. My eyes don’t deceive me if were talking about looks.

They look towards me, and they go to where I am. I panicked, I don’t know what to do, so my body just moved it self and run away.

“Shit! They found me! They’re going to kill me!”

They chase after me, and they’re talking to each other and seems like their arguing.

“Oii!”

A voice I heard from behind me while running.
 

ーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーー

(Miko and Sakurako)

“Eh? Miko, why is he running?”

“I don’t know! Why are you asking me!?”

“He’s afraid of you haha!”

“Hoh? why me? You’re the one who looks like a monster between us!”

“Anyway, let’s follow him maybe his that important person.”

“Hmpp! Okay let’s go!”

They continued to chase the man, until I reached they mountain and then the man found a cave and entered it.

“Hoh, he wants to play hide-and-seek huh?”

“No, he’s just afraid of you!”

“Why me!?”

ーーーーーーーーーーーーーーー

(Ryuu)

I ran inside the cave and reached a dead end.

“Shit! I entered without thinking!” (Ryuu)

I hid behind a big rock formation, as I knew that they still pursued me, and I’m can here their voices, they’re having an argument.

“Ahh! We lost sight of him, it’s your fault looking like a monster!”

“Why are you blaming me! It’s because of your mouth why we lost him!”

“Yo-hoo! Where are you?”

I stepped back a bit and unfortunately, I stepped at a little rock and it crushed, it created a noise and then that’s when they found me.

“Yo, what are you doing? (sighs) you tired us!”(Girl 1)

“Ahh, please don’t kill me!” (Ryuu)

I was surprised and shouted , with my eyes close and both of my hands were in front waving stopping nothing with my butt on the ground, in short, I looked like a coward.

“What are you talking about!? Haha!” (Girl 2)

“Why did you run away!?” (Girl 1)

“Tell me, it’s because she looks like a monster, right?” (Girl 2)

“Shut up you moron!” (Girl 1)

I stand up like nothing happened.

“Then why did you two chase me?” I said.

“It is because you ran away haha, what else?” (Girl 2)

As I scratch my head a little,

“Eh? I ran because I thought you were going to kill me?” I replied.

The girls looked at each other and then they burst into laughter.

 “Why would we kill you?” (Girl 2)

She said that while laughing.

“I don’t know?”

I said it, while joining their laughing a little.

They laughed more harder after I said that.

“I’m Hakaino Sakurako! I’m single!” (Girl 2)

“W-who asked if you’re s-single! I’m Yamino Miko.”

The girl 1 replied with a sigh.

“I’m Mitsuaki Ryuu, please be nice to me.”

We stopped messing around and introduced ourselves, after that we all walked outside the cave, and while we’re walking, we talk about what’s happening and what they are doing back then.

“Hey Miko, you’re mannerisms of speaking have changr huh? Usually when you talk to other you were like, 『Reply: My name is Yamino Miko, please don’t bother me.』 like that hahaha”

Sakurako teases Miko with her imitation of way of speaking and voice.

“Reply: Just shut up!”

Miko replied to Sakurako then hit her head.

Sakurako is talkative, I can tell it because she talks a lot and loves to joke around, although even I’m not confident enough I manage to talk to them. Miko has a characteristic that what I like for a girl to have, she’s moves so gentle, her voice is soft, everything about her is perfect. Miko does not talk a lot but it doesn’t matter to me, I don’t talk a lot too. We have Sakurako as the carrier of conversation.

Miko and Sakurako have the same height, they look a like a lot, are they twins? I don’t know, I didn’t asked them I’m to shy to ask.
All I can telll is they are beauty. 

 Miko have a Amber eyes and a long black hair with a little stripe of white color, some of her hair flows in front, and Sakurako have Crimson eye and a White long hair, she has same hair style with Miko.

We walked outside of the cave and then they questioned me a lot of things, all I do is answer what else!?

And so their meeting is unexpected, the girls still don’t know if he is the one they are looking for. Is he? Or not? They still haven’t checked him, but as they talk about each other, the bond they’re building soon will bloom.

1