Chapter 3
859 1 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

One week later...

"Wow..."

Rei had an excited look while gazing at the huge building that takes a lot of land. After a long ordeal with his identity and age to consider, he was still placed as a minor and tasked to go to a school which he became excited while the woman behind him had a suspicious look towards Rei.

'A middle school uniform doesn't suit him but we can't deny what his birth certificate has in him...'

After digging info on him, they found out about his identity as it matches with his description.

Reyun Alfonso, age 7, missing for 5 years. Parents were killed in an accident and was sent at the orphanage at 4. Then, the orphange got burned down 2 years later which had many children and the caretakers died except a young boy missing. That young boy was Rei.

'Its like this kid is from a fairytail or something. It was also unvelievable to even witness his might that my head hurts after the way he beat that monster.'

After seeing a footage of the fight between Rei and the monster, she began to massaged her head while trying to forgot the incident.

'Still...'

Her gaze pondered on his back while looking forward to going to school.

'I wondered how he lived for 5 years?'

******

"Ah.... Um.... Hello."

Inside the classroom full of students, filled with curious gazes from him. He became nervous from the attention he got. It wasn't that he's used of people, he's never been directed to this many gazes and being tasked to accommodate with the student's questioning looks.

(Oi. Why is Big brother here? Shouldn't he be in college right now?)

(Is big brother gonna be our new classmate? I think he's a bit too old to be a middle schooler.)

"Now, you all are wondering why this person here is wearing the same uniform as you. To be honest, i'm also shocked as well since he's younger than all of you."

""""............ EEEHHH???!!!""""

The teacher began to explain Rei's circumstances while the students haven't recovered from their shock.

When he's 7, he lost his parents in an accident and is currently living by himself with a guardian. The students became more touched that he also has circumstances that led to him unable to go to school for 5 years but the teacher didn't them that due to being confidential.

Though, the students, especially the girls became entranced by Rei's looks while the guys gave a bit of suspicion.

******

After class...

"Hey Rei, how about hanging out with us to the arcade later on?"

"Arcade? Sure!"

The guys whom taught Rei was a study maniac where kinda surpised by his excitement when they told him to hang out to an arcade.

When class started, he listen to the teacher's discussions and answer the questions which the boy's fear that he's smart. Even on PE, he did awesome feats that even normal people couldn't do yet he happily bowed when he got praised by the teacher.

So, the guys felt that Rei was down to earth, normal boy when he easily agreed to play with them. The boy's felt that since they couldn't beat him in a fight, they should challenged him in a game.

"Hey Rei, how about you hang out with us instead. Those boys are just jealous since your popular."

The girls came and one of them grab hold one of Rei's arms while glaring at the boys whom had dispeased looks when they saw Rei being surrounded by girls. But Rei smiled at them while pulling out the girls arms off him.

"I also want to hang out at the arcade anyways since its been too long since i gone there."

Rei walked outside the classrooms as the guys followed him. The boys felt surprised that Rei wasn't a ladykiller and more enjoyed to hang out with them instead. The boy's respect for Rei has risen.

******

"Oh, you must be a returnee then."

"Returnee?"

On the arcade, Rei is currently fighting against his fifth classmate as the other four felt defeated when playing a fighthing game. Even barely played any games, Rei was natural when it comes to fighting games as the four students who specialize in different fighting games felt ashamed to lose to him.

Currently, they are playing a shooting game while Rei had hit every target without wasting a single bullet. His classmate felt scared as he begins to lose against him.

The student felt like saving their classmate from being decimated by Rei as they ask some questions about where was he gone for the last 5 years.

After being surprised that he was actually transported to by another world, they would have doubts about Rei's story since it was way too bizarre. Yet...

"My big bro told me that there are other people who were transported to another world as well and they are currently enrolled at his school right now. Sometimes they were amazed about the stories of the returnees that they felt jealous about their lives there."

The classmates of Rei began to narrate the stories they were told to by their brothers that Rei felt distracted and lose on the game.

"Oh, i won!"

"Ah, i lost..."

Rei felt awoken after being startled by his classmate winning. He didn't feel defeated, instead was happy that he got into the game and played for a long time that wasn't dangerous.

"Hey, lets play again."

".... Uhh... Sure."

They felt surprised at Joyful expression as they began their rematch. But, a group of men that were older than them began to approached them.

"Oi. How about us big bros play on the game instead?"

They were startled that these guys were bothering them yet felt scared that they were scary and might be dangerous that they were used to fights. Rei wasn't scared by them. Instead, began to act like them to scare them off.

"Haah? You want us to leave? We maybe younger than you but i faced off monsters compared to you."

All of them turned to Rei as he gave off a Yakuza like look to the delinquents. They were confused as why he was younger than them when he look like a college student. But they were suddenly surprised at what he did.

He lifted out an arcade machine as he raised them without any effort while glaring at them in anger.

"You wanna go?!"

Then, a certain chief from a police station got a report of a young boy causing a scene at the arcade as he head to a nearby pharmacy to buy headache reliever.

11