Chapter 4
738 1 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Ugh... Why did i stuck with being the guardian for this brat?"

A revealing yet erotic way of laying on the bed, a woman who was currently eating some chips from the bowl had a scowl look on her face while watching TV.

Angella Hubrey became a guardian to a certain boy who was supposed to be missing for five years, suddenly popped out of nowhere and cause a scene on two places. The commercial district where he take on a huge B-class monster and an incident at the arcade.

Luckily, the chief bailed him out(though he had to suffer some headaches) and were quickly brought back here as Rei was currently bathing. She didn't like this boy who has no common sense and acts like a child(well, technically he is a child not physically) but because of his looks and his strength, not because that she couldn't snag a hottie on her...

"Haah?"

W-welp..... Uh.... Oh, look! Rei just came out of the bath.

'Ohh...'

Angella couldn't help but be surprised at his well-developed body which was carefully toned in each corner of his body. Combining with his looks, he could be like one of those models that have been trying to achieve the ideal body.

"Ah, Big Sis! You can now use the bathroom."

Rei saw Angella currently oogling at him. He called out to her as he headed to his room happily. She continue to gaze at him until he went to his room as she had determined look on her face.

'I just need to wait for 6 more years...'

Like a hungry wolf waiting for her prey to grow big, Angella stands up and heads to the bathroom with a joy on her face without wiping her drool.

******

3 years ago, monsters suddenly pour out of nowhere and cause major destruction on earth. There were some that were killed with modern weaponry while some monsters having thicker skins were needed to be damaged by using specialized ballistic weaponry such as missiles.

Though, as months passes by, these monsters grew powerful enough and almost have wiped out humanity, if not for their arrival.

[Returnees]

These people who just returned after their disappearances were like a miracle to the current humanity who were facing these dangerous monsters. Bringing hope to humanity.

Brought some people from a world who has the same troubles as earth, they both helped out on each other as they mixed science from the earth and magic from their world, they invented strong weapons and armors to face off monsters as both world became stable and made an alliance on both sides.

Now, recreating modern earth into a sci-fi mixed with fantasy. Tools such as truth orb and the basic equipment on the soldiers(barrier armors, plasma swords and guns), humanity began to prosper into the near futuristic age.

"So, that kid is also a returnee?"

4 people gathered at one place, begining to discuss on a certain individual whom taken their interest. A young girl that wears revealing clothing while beside a young boy who had a cold yet lazy attitude. The young girl with a sexy attire stares at a report of Rei headbutting a certain beast as she had a confused look.

"Why is he different than both of you?"

She then stares at the two people whom sitted together. One with a black clothing and a glare that matches with his look, having pure white hair that was basically giving off a otherworldly vibe and eyes that was tainted with blood. The other was a pure black hair girl, wearing a white armor but wears a skirt beneath it and having a the same look as the man yet more serious and just having confusion. The first to speak was the white haired man.

"Tch. Never heard of this guy. First off, do you think we know this returnee other than us? Secondly, his strength might be on par with mine while using 'Draconia'. Heh, probally that i'll win in a full on confrontation."

"Hey! Don't do something stupid and challenge him out in a streets. We have to focus on the threat here than some challenge on a kid. Think about your age difference first!"

"Tch."

The white haired man clicked his tongue after getting rebuked by the girl beside him. Having a serious look, she begins to suspect something.

"Hey, you said your ancestors once said that they also summon a person from their world and that person was sent back after five years right?"

".... Could it be?"

The sexy girl thought about it as the lazy man beside her open his eyes and surprise the girl beside him. He had a complex look after hearing that and Given look, the girl's hunch was right as the white haired man gave a grinned and stomped both of his feet on the ground.

"Now this is gonna be interesting..."

******

At Rei's school...

"H-hey! I heard that the returnees are comming over here."

"Woah, are we gonna meet those famous people?"

"Maybe they are here for Rei. Noo! I heard that there's a sexy big sister that is beautiful and might take Rei!"

The school became chaotic after hearing some rumour that the returnees are comming over here as the boys began to gather around Rei.

"Rei! I think one of those Returnees might challenge you to a duel."

"......"

'I might had attracted too much attention' Rei had a mix feelings about the Returnees comming here. He woundn't mind challenging one of the Returnees since he didn't care if he got attention as he stand up and walk towards the entrance of the school where the Returnees would walk to. But he was stopped by one of his classmates as he whispered into Rei's ear.

******
Everyone was shocked at what took place.

The white haired man had a surprised look on his face as his pose was frozen and too dumbstruck to realised what happened. The three people who were with him awestruck as well at what happened.

Behind the debris of what the white haired man had created, there was Rei who had a terrible look on his face. His eyes became white, his tongue sticking out and blood exploded on his mouth. All things considered, the first to speak up is a classmate of Rei.

"OMG, THEY KILLED REI!"

9