Chapter 5
696 1 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Sht, sht, sht!!"

A certain person was currently panicking while looking at his mistake.

"Jesus Christ Kyon! You just killed someone!"

"Fck you! I didn't think that he died like that!"

The White hair man and the black haired woman argued of the scene they created. The students who were praising about them began to feel terrified as Rei's classmates headed to him.

"Rei! Rei! Com'on Rei..."

Tears begin to drop on some of the boys while the girls began to hug him in a desperate manner. One of the students near Rei picked up a stone from the debris and threw them towards the white haired man.

"Ow."

"Get away from us monster!"

"Yeah, your just a monster!"

"Scary monster!"

As one student began shouting at the man, the rest began to shout with him and started throwing stones at them. The four felt bewildered at the current circumstances as something they didn't expect and the black haired girl tried to reason with them.

"W-wait! I can heal him!"

"No! Stay away from us!"

But the students were too scared from the white haired guy did. Thinking that they might get killed for being witnesses for murder, they began to throw even more stones. The black haired continued to reason but was stopped by the man who tends to laze around.

"We're leaving."

"B-but..."

"Now."

Finally opening his eyes, the girl felt that the man became serious as she decided to agree and began to drag the white haired man with her.

'Besides...' The man beings to have cold sweat as he focus his sight to Rei. He saw that Rei stared at them and gave off a fiendish smile while still unconscious... Or pretending to be one...

'I don't know why but you really are something...'

Maybe Rei wanted to cause a scene for them or that he knew what their intentions where but one things for sure, they took the bait.

******

'I heard those Returnees were subjected to lots of nasty things in some dark room.'Rei's classmate said those words before separating to Rei. He wasn't the type to easily mistrust people even to those whom he haven't met yet but he felt a complex since he can't feel the trust in those returnees once he saw them.

The two who were the front(the white haired man and armored girl) felt like he had a bit of a connection yet he sense something amiss.

In the world he got transported into, he is sensitive to change due to being trained by a dragon. Sensing magical output from people to telling their magical wavelength, his eyes are sharper than any magicians in the past and could tell that those returnee's mana has a faint string attached to them. He didn't know what it was but he felt that his classmate said was right.

As he came outside to observed the returnees up close, the white haired man spotted him and instantly dash towards him. Noticing the killing intent of the white hair man, Rei accepts the invitation due to the students behind him.

'Those strings....' Rei noticed that all four strings were approaching him as he forego his defenses and block them but was sent clashing into a wall due to ignoring the white haired guy's blow.

Using this opportunity, he cough up red liquid using some tomato juice he bought in advance and put it onto his mouth and even faking his death by rolling his eyes upwards and looking like he was blown away by the punch.

'Luckily i prepared this in advance since i'm not the type to easily trust people.'

He decided to lay unconscious until he heard the returnees leaving before waking up.

******

"I'm sorry!"

Rei bowed to his classmates sincerely due to how he tried to fake his death as he was being pummeled down by his classmates. The girls kept shouting 'idiot' while the guys beat him up.

"Do you even have common sense?! Why do all those things just to piss them off?!"

"Ugh..."

After realizing what he did, he felt despair as he knew what he did would cause so many problems not for him but also his classmates.

Its kinda true that the returnees are suspicious yet they saved the world so many times while he wasn't here. But not only did he tried to fake a murder, he cause unnecessary troubles to the heroes of this world. He might not get away with everything and might ended up in jail for all he knew.

"At least be thankful that they instigated the bout but next time be more mature in handling these situation next time."

"Yes..."

Noticing his downward look, the boys stopped beating him and pull him up.

"Anyways, how about we head back at the arcade after class?"

"Hey! Rei should hang out with us! You boys keeping Rei for himself."

Even though they met him yesterday, he felt happy due to how his classmate cared for him and act like older siblings to him. He slowly teared in happiness while not minding the bout of his classmates.

******

"Realize what you did idiot!"

"Ow."

Currently being smacked in the head by the armored girl, Kyouno Minase(white haired guy) was unsarisfied with the development that happened this morning.

After meeting with Rei, he knew the strength of the kid and suddenly rush at him. What he didn't realised was how Rei easily been blown away by his strength.

'I don't get why he had to conceal his strength but.... He's strong.'

He looked at the fist he used on Rei as it was still red from the impact. It was like hitting a brick wall or something even stronger. Even if he was known as the strongest in that planet and here, he was fired up that he met someone as strong or even might be stronger than him.

"It seems the school disclosed what happened at this morning due to your reputation so we are thankful for that."

The the sexy woman and the lazy guy walked inside the room as the woman smack Kyouno's head.

"Ow.... What was that fo-"

"Luckily for you Kyon that master didn't faught back or you might be in the hospital right now."

Following behind them was a little girl with crimson hair with goldlike pipils. They were shocked at the unexpected reveal of the young girl.

""""M-MASTER?!""""

8