Chapter 7
614 1 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Going back a two days ago...

"You mean that person who united both humans and demons together is him?! Thats Impossible!"

The first to freaked out was Kyouno. He had heard the legends of that person whom was a legendary hero and the cornerstone of demons and humans. He was even described as a noble and righteous person and not as childish as Rei.

"But his looks and his strength are alike. I can't even mistake that person is my master."

The young girl had a sour look on her face as she wasn't mistaken of Rei but Kyouno and the rest was still hesitating until the black haired girl spoke.

"Um... How about we ask him?"

******

"Rei! I-i'm so glad that you saved me..."

"But i feel wrong about seperating you guys."

The day after the confession. Akuto deeply bowed to Rei as he felt guilty about what he had done.

This morning, Rei was just got outside of the candy store, holding a bag full of candies with a wide grin as he spotted Akuto in ragged clothing. Worried as something happened to him, he rushed in as Akuto quickly embraced Rei and quickly dash to a nearby store. After thanking him, his instincts kicked in as he covered Rei's mouth while focusing his ears outside.

"Aku! Where are you?"

*Heartbeat Accelerates*

Akuto felt his heart speeding up. Like having being stalked by a dangerous monster or...

"I brought some food for you."

Kyumi raisen on her hands as it was cookies. Even without seeing what she held, Akuto remembered what happened at her house last time while holding out his vomit.

"I filled it up with my fingernails, blood and a special liquid. So this time, i'll always be inside you..."

*Vomits*

'This is why 2D girls are best!' Akuto swore himself as he forgot Rei was with him.

"......"

Rei was confused. He didn't know why the girl love the boy so much, the boy who looked like he was suffering from the girl but he believed...

'I think they are suited for each other.'

After a few minutes of hiding from an obsessed woman, Akuto felt that Kyumi must've left the area and begun to look at somewhere else. He pokes his head outside as a woman was smiling at him.

"I found you."

His instincts told him to run inside the store as his leg was grabbed and was dragged outside. He tried to grab hold of Rei but he held his bag instead as it was pulled away. Rei was quickly surprised at the development that he noticed too late that his bag full of candies was taken.

Before he could go outside, he was grabbed by someone as he turned around and surprised at what he saw.

"Draconia....?"

It was a young girl with red hair, reaching down to her neck. A smile formed on her face as he had remembered her.
(Outside the store, Akuto tried to break free from the girl as two officers[same peeps who mistook Rei as Pedophile] approached them)

"Drana, h-how..."

"I guess its been like... A thousand years?"

"T-thousand years?!"

Rei felt surprised at Drana had said. It had meant that she's over a thou-

"I'm forever 17!"

Well, anyways. She looked Rei with a longing gaze and gave an embrace witch was filled with deep longing for the person whom she missed so much.
(Akuto tried to explain to the situation as his mouth got held and Kyumi began to talk to the two officers with a sad story. The policemen began to tear up as Akuto tried to protest, only to be held with cold gazes from the policemen.)

"Before that Rei, how about a duel with my current master?"

Rei had assumptions as to who her master was but he smiled at her and accepted his request. He can apologize and be friends with them if it was necessary since he knows that Drana's friends must be good people.
(Akuto whose only hope was Rei as he tried to call him out but due to being too far, his plea for help was only in vain...)

******

"I'm sorry for what i did last time."

Rei bowed to his head at the four people whom he met last time. He mistook them as villians cause them troubles. Kyouno was still angry at him since this kid was hiding his strength from him while the others held forgiving looks.

"Its fine Rei. I mean we just came to your school out of nowhere and this idiot here tried to challenge you without knowing."

"Ow."

The black haired girl spoke to Rei as she gave a bump on Kyuno's head. She held a dignified look and was impressed at Rei's formal apology. The one who spoke next was the lazy guy next to her.

"I'm Prince Arcfield Reus Serverunia from the human kingdom. I would like to deeply thank the former hero whom united both humans and demons from our world."

He bowed to his head in a dignified manner as he looked at Rei in Gratitude. After being explained by Drana, he had realized that Rei was actually the former hero of the past. Then, he began to introduce the girl next to him.

"And this girl here is the humanity's hero and is a returnee like you."

"Kiriku Ichigo. I never knew that there's a Returnee from the past. But most of all, you look far older than your actual age."

Kiriku gave a warm smile as she pinched Rei's cheeks. He felt awkward but at the same time relieved since this girl was nice to him. The next to introduce was the girl with a revealing outfit.

"I'm Amelia Evia Roshmail. The leader of the demons and this guy here is my hero on the demon sides, Kyouno Minase."

"Tch. I want an actual match with you and this time its serious."

After being introduced by Amelia, Kyouno began to provoke Rei as he glared at him. Rei was just oranizing his thoughts as he began to remember that he knew those two names of the people whom were part of his memory.

"Ah, you two must be the descendants of the two uncles right?"

"Yes."

"You got that right boy."

"So you must be that gay uncle's child and you are that perverted uncle's child right?"

"........"

He began to point at the prince and then the princess as he said those words with no hesitation. The two felt dumbstruck with surprise as the other person who knew was the loli behind them. Who was currently holding her laugher....

8