Chapter 8
590 0 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Arcfield and Amelia were surprised at Rei's sudden declaration. They didn't expect that their ancestors were... Weird.

"Big bro, your great gramps was like so... Close to me while sniffing my hair and being so clingy. Drana said that gramps was into younger boys and even plans to build a harem of males."

As he said that, Arcfield quickly glance at Drana as she nodded in approval.

"Fortunately, your great grandmother of yours was very forceful and even hid from the fact that her husband was gay. She pass the message to all the other queen's knowledge and ended up forcing all heirs to be close to the opposite sex so they don't develop the attraction to the same sex."

"I-i see..."

After revealing the dark truth of his ancestor's secret, he fell to the ground in shocked as he finally realised the reason.

"No wonder my mother forbid me and my brothers to be friends with guys and had this weird attraction to Kyon..."

"O-oi! I'm not into that okay?!"

Kyon felt a cold sensation on his back as he back off from Arcfield and hid behind Amelia. She finally snapped from the shocked as she glared at Rei.

"My great grandfather was a noble and civilized man! I dare say that you speak of false words."

"But i'm not lying though. He even said that 'My bloodline shall not wear protective clothing and only wear revealing outfits to show our might and prowlness' or something like that."

"Thats wrong Rei. He said that he wanted to pass on the joy of being stared at by the people with disgusted gazes from his revealing outfit to his children."

"........"

Even Drana had corrected Rei's mistake as to prove how much of a pervert her great grandfather was. Then, she recalled all those times where she had to endure wearing those revealing clothings due to traditions and even the perverted looks from her people because of his great grandfather's tastes...

"So, its inherited that fact that my bloodline is gay... So i'm not weird... Ahahaha..."

"Ahahaha... I could just burn my great grandfather's legacy and choose the clothings i wear instead of following that sick parent of mine... Ahaha...."

Having both royalty broken, the two returnees who were uninvolved from the bloodline turned to Rei as Kiriku talked to him.

"Rei?"

"Yeah?"

"Um..."

"Fight me Rei!"

Having been cut off by Kyou, Kuriko felt agitated from him yet having the same thoughts, she also spoke to Rei about it as well.

"Rei, can you let us fight and test ourselves how strong you are?"

"Drana told me herself that she wants you guys to know more about me... Okay. Since your friends with her and i want to be close to you guys as well."

Rei agreed to their favor as Kyon grinned.

"Great! I don't need to use Drana since you know how she works right?"

"...No. Because i don't actually use her."

""........""

Both of them felt surprised since they know how powerful Drana was when used. Kiriku couldn't handle her power while the only person was Kyon. So, they didn't expect for him to not be able to use drana.

"So you can't use her since she's too powerful for you? Heh, guess that means your weak."

'Guess him and those old folks aren't as strong as i thought' that was what Kyon had thought. Though, he got rebuked by Drana.

"That means he didn't use me at all to settle his fights. Unlike you did."

"Hah?"

Kyon glared at Drana since she only thought of him as a user to her and not his own strength.

"Its because i want to settle my own fights without any help and if i used Drana, it means i'm weak. I want to settle any fights using my bare hands."

Rei looked at both of his hands as clenches both his fist and raised one hand towards Kyon. He gave him a determined look as prepared his stance.

"Now, give it everything you got."

"You don't have to tell me twice brat!"

Kyon whom felt Rei's seriousness, also prepared his stance as ge made the first move. Giving the dirt a good kick, he launch himself forward.

'I should not hold back since he might be different from last time.' Learning from his first contact with his body, he had to enhance his body to its outmost limit. He didn't judge Rei as any normal fighters he faced on that world and strengthed his fist to penetrate him.

Through Rei felt surprised, he didn't stop his stance but something unexpected happened.

'H-he disappear-' before his thoughts could finished, he was already sent backwards without any warning as the impact left a strong blow that sent hin from afar. Luckily that they faught in a plain field outside the city since Kyon was forced to fly backwards in a large distance from where he stood.

He flew towards the forest as he began to hit many trees and rocks until he slowly stopped due to the environment slowing him down.

The 3 people had a shocked expression as they didn't believed what they just witness. Drana was the only one who was calm as she remembered something.

"Oh right. I forgot to warn him that Rei doesn't hold back. Though he's lucky that Rei has a policy to not kill his opponents."

They all look back at Drana with confused looks as then...

"AAARRRGGGGHHHH!!!"

Kyon's painful scream was heard though all of them while they look back and saw him holding on his arm which was broken and hanging like a broken twig.

"It hurts! Fck! My arm hurts so much!"

"Bro, don't be such a crybaby since i wasn't serious yet. You need to take this seriously."

Then, Rei suddenly disappeared and Kyon flew again but this time, it was 1/3 of the distance from the first blow. He screamed again but this time was holding on to his broken leg. Drana continued her words.

"Oh, i forgot that since he doesn't kill, he usually breaks his opponents until they are unable to fight..."

Rei who felt disappointed, looked at Kiriku with a smile.

"Wanna try next?"

"Oh, Rei doesn't hold back on girls. So try your best!"

"..... No thanks...."

Realizing that Kyon was no match for him, Kiriku shake her head rapidly in denial as she thought that they aren't a match against Rei.

7