Chapter 9
572 0 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Akuto who once again broke free from Kyumi's grasp, ran again. He knew that his fate was sealed. The girl who desperately love him was one thing he didn't expect to happen in his otaku life. Was he happy that a girl had taken time to love someone like him?

Nay, he knew that this girl was obsessed with him that she fed him with a part of her body. He would be happy if it was just a simple love and whatnot. But he knew that the girl was crazy and he needed to get away from her.

"Kyaah!"

Desperate to get away, he didn't once look in front as he crashed into a girl. The girl probally didn't expect someone to run in the corner as she had a surprised look on her face.

"Aku?"

"Huh?"

His story that started out from a crazy girl chasing him, to a fate that would lead hin to meet girls that fall left and right. A harem filled with flowers in his hands...

******

Many hours before Akuto's encounter...

"And... There. Does it still hurt?"

"Hmn? Woah, i can't feel the pain anymore."

Rei was currently treating Kyouno's broken limbs as he tried to move them. Surprise arose from his look as he gave a sharp look at Rei.

"Hey. Your really skilled at using recovery magic."

"Well, since thats the only magic that i know how to use."

All of them(except Drana) had a surprised look on their faces when Rei told them that he can only use one magic. Drana replied to them to relieve their confusion.

"The elder had a scared look on Rei when he noticed his immense physical capabilities. Knowing that he also has high magical capacity, he only taught him recovery magic out of fear that he might try to destroy the world."

""......""

Knowing Drana who was a powerful foe which Kyouno had lost so many times until she gave up and let him win, he felt Rei was far more powerful than her and knowing how he had been toyed with him, he felt the urge to get stronger.

"Rei-"

"Well, since i'm now a long forgotten hero, i should just enjoy being that and live the rest of the days being a regular student."

"""!!!!""""

Having said that, all of them felt surprised at his words. Arcfield and Amelia were the first to rebuke him.

"Why?! With your immense strength, you can help us in defeating those monsters!"

"Why should i go back in being a hero when there's these two who will replace me?"

"Reyun Alfonso! You have the capabilities to end this conflict. As the demon king's daughter, would you help us in driving back the beast?"

"Big sis, i have long faught not only them, but your people as well. Even though i had return from the past in your world, i finally have gone back here as promised by the goddess after i have ended the conflict, she would send me back and let me do as i please. Can i live my life as i please without having to fight all the time?"

"""".........""""

"Guys."

Having refused by Rei, they tried to reason to him but Drana intervene.

"Rei has been fighting all alone, ending all the conflict in the past. If you guys didn't notice, the past was something that no child should have gone to. The kid had been begging the goddess to return here so we should respect his wishes."

"I guess so Ms. Drana."

"Yeah, we shouldn't let this kid do our jobs. The kid save the world in the past by himself, we shouldn't rely on this brat all the time."

Arcfield had agreed to Drana's words while Kyouno smack his hand on Rei's head while talking. He was still pissed about how he broke his bones but he felt that it was his fault to challenge him.

Kiriku held a complex look. She knew that having Rei in their side would greatly benefit them. She knew that having Rei was a must. But knowing that he's fighting all alone for a long time and comming home to just fight again sounds so pitiful.

"C-can you at least teach us?"

"Sure!"

Leading to a compromise, she held a relieved expression as he would still help them even if it doesn't apply as a powerful ally who would come all the time.

"Then..."

After finishing to heal Kyouno, he both touch him and Kiriku as he injects them with an unusual white light comming out from his body.

"Eh?"

"What the-"

"I'll be giving you my magic power since i don't plan on using them anymore..."

Kiriku had a pain expression while Kyouno tolerate the pain to the extent as he recieved more magic than Kiriku. Rei continued to pour more magic as Kiriku finally collapse.

"Kiri!"

"Well, i think thats the extent of what she can recieve. You don't plan on giving up right?"

"Kuh.... No way in hell brat...."

Arcfield ran close to kiriku as he tried to check if she was okay. He felt relieved as she only fell unconscious due to magic exceeded her capacity. Kyouno was the same yet he still stood up from the overflowling magic Rei had given him. Rei gave a smile.

"Okay. I'm going full overdrive then. Try your best that you don't die...."

"Yeah.... Wait, wha-"

Never would Kyouno had imagine that just giving mana would nearly cost him his life as Rei speed up the flowing of his mana to Kyouno as bright light surrounds them and everyone but Drana had a shocked expression.

"GAAAHHHH!!!"

Having exceed his expectations, Kyouno screamed as the light faded and came to adrupt surprise of Kyouno collapsed into the ground as he began to foam. Rei let out a surprised look as he gave a discourage look.

"I made have overdone it a little...."

"You damn right Rei!"

Drana smack his head hard as she looked Kyouno in a pitied look. She had expected this due to Rei's lack of common sense but luckily enough that Kyouno barely escaped death.

But then, a small explosion occured near her as she turned around and saw Rei becoming a child.

She knew what would happened and turned back to the two whom are still confused about what had happened.

"Anyways, lets go back to our place and talk this out first..."

7