Chapter 9: RaMona
3.3k 16 121
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

A part of me felt like I should look away, that this was a personal -- and intimate -- moment for Mona, who was not just going to be getting her affirming body but, if I remembered correctly, her first kiss as well. And from a woman like Rama, too. Now that I had a solid grasp on the reality of the situation, that Rama wasn’t here to take Madeline away from me, that she was less of a threat and more of a lost puppy (romantically, anyway), I could appreciate just how attractive she was in her demon form. Her skin slowly reddened until it was a deep crimson, horns slowly curling up out of the top of her head as she approached Mona. For her part, the recently-discovered-to-be-girl seemed to be shaking in anticipation, not unlike a kid at the front of the row for the rollercoaster, bouncing and vibrating in place. 

I felt I should look away, but I sure as hell wasn’t going to. I wanted to see what this looked like from the outside. I leaned against Madeline’s shoulder, enjoying her closeness and squeezed her hand. After the past few minutes, I deeply needed to have her with me, against me, and I was sure to take that a bit further later, but for now, both of us were enjoying the show almost as much as Mona was. 

Rama wrapped two arms around the girl’s waist, who jumped at the touch, like she wasn’t expecting this to be real, but then awkwardly put her arms on Rama’s shoulders with a sheepish smile. She opened her mouth to say something, maybe ask a question, but Rama shut her up by pressing her ruby lips on Mona’s. I’d never really seen how strong Madeline, how strong any of us were, until I saw Rama pick Mona up effortlessly with two hands on her waist, and put her on the kitchen counter. 

For her part, Mona was making sure not to be a passive participant in the make-out session. What she lacked in experience, she made up for in enthusiasm, wrapping her legs around Rama and pressing their bodies against each other firmly. I’d almost kissed the girl myself earlier, and I almost regretted not going through with it earlier. Clearly, I thought as her hands ran through Rama’s hair and seemed to be gently tugging at it, she was eager to get as much experience in as quickly as she could. I could hear one of them -- or both of them? -- coo as Mona’s hands found Rama’s horns and wrapped her fingers around them to hold herself steady. 

That’s when it happened. I’d been wondering about it. Madeline had once told me that my own transformation had been on a deliberate delay so I’d only transform when I had gotten home. She’d called it an “egg-timer” and had giggle-snorted for a solid five minutes at her own joke after. But apparently, the transformation could happen almost instantaneously. Sure, Mona wasn’t going to be turning into a cute demon girl, but the changes were going to be dramatic nonetheless. The first and most obvious change I could see was that her hands became thinner, her fingers long and slender, and even the nails grew out a little bit. With her legs interlocking behind Rama, it wasn’t too hard to see Mona’s hips slowly flare out and really push her jeans to the limits of their capacity to contain her legs. 

A lot of changes were obscured by Rama, of course, but even obscured like she was, I could see her shoulders getting thinner and, I noticed with slight amusement, her shoes rapidly becoming too big. After a few seconds, Mona had clearly noticed the same and kicked them off, and I heard first Rama chuckling into the kiss with amusement and then a noise from Mona, whose voice had definitely taken to the changes well. Clearly, she’d noticed that herself as she let out gentle, happy squeaks and moans into what was rapidly becoming a marathon of a kiss. In the middle of it her hair, thick and brown, suddenly grew out of her head rapidly, falling down her shoulders like someone draping a piece of cloth over her head, which was accompanied by more cute giggles from Mona. 

One thing I noted was that I’d expected her to get shorter. Sure, I had a tendency to grow in height when excitable or upset, but my form was malleable and, on the whole, I was shorter as a girl than I’d been before. But Mona, who hadn’t been all that tall, seemed to gain in height what I’d lost, and I wondered what the change went off of. I didn’t exactly have my own succubus-but-didn’t-know-it self to use as reference. Was she becoming the ideal version of herself? Some kind of predetermined “who she was on the inside”? Or something between the two, her true self-image? 

I was torn out of my thoughts when I heard a loud ripping sound, and I worried for a moment that the pain I’d experienced during my first traumatic -- physically if ultimately not mentally -- transformation would be shared by Mona in just a moment, but that turned out to very clearly not be the case as I saw Mona’s jeans rip open from her hip to her knee. Her thighs could no longer be contained, and it seemed like that was the thing that finally pushed the two of them to pull away. Both of them were clearly out of breath, and I finally saw Mona’s new face for the first time. 

She looked like a distant relative of the person who had gotten off the bus just a day before, and I was once again struck by the different ways in which becoming our true selves had hit us. Where my face had become rounder, gentler and more obviously feminine, hers had become thin and almost regal, with high cheekbones and a sharp but gently curved jawline. For some reason, she looked exactly like what I’d imagine a Mona looking like, even if she didn’t have the aristocratic attitude that I expected from someone looking the way she did. Instead, for what I presumed for the first time in her life, she put some hair behind her ear, looking first at Rama and then the rest of us, shooting us a smile so genuine, vulnerable and beautiful it nearly took my breath away. 

“Wow,” Madeline and I both said at the same time, and then looked at each other with a surprised smile. I couldn’t help it. I had to grab her stupid face in my hand and plant the biggest kiss on her lips too. The little display in front of us had put in A Mood, and I had some energy to get out. 

“How do I look?” Mona asked softly and, a little guiltily, I turned back to her. Gosh. I didn’t have words. Even with the sweater that was now hilariously out of proportion and the tattered jeans held up only by her hips and willpower, it was clear she was gorgeous. 

“There’s a mirror in the bathroom,” I said with an encouraging nod, and she was so excited to go check herself out she almost immediately tripped over her oversized pants and would have slammed face first onto the kitchen floor if Rama hadn’t stepped forward immediately and caught her. There was an expression of deep concern on Rama’s face. I much preferred her like this, showing caring and vulnerable sides of herself, and there was, of course, something deeply attractive about someone who can just sweep you off your feet and catch you when you fall. 

Mona was panting as she looked up at Rama, a blush on her face. She bit her lip for a moment, then shook her head. “More later,” she whispered to herself, stood up, took three steps, and her jeans finally gave up the ghost. Rather than try and cover herself up, Mona simply stepped out of it and eagerly scurried over to the bathroom. The three of us looked at her as she went. 

“Wow,” Rama said, and the two of us nodded. “She has a nice ass, too,” she added. Madeline shot her a glance, but Rama just smirked. “What? Someone had to say it.”

“You’re not wrong,” Madeline said. “But don’t make any assumptions. You helped her. If she decides this is it, that’s it, alright?” Her expression softened. “For your sake too, Rah.” It was the first time I heard the nickname, and I saw Rama blush at its use. “You need to be careful with yourself. I can’t keep putting you back together.”

“I know,” Rama said softly. “I’m honestly just happy to see someone like this.”

“Without pants?” I asked, raising an eyebrow, and Madeline guffawed. Rama gave me an exaggeratedly shocked expression.

Happy,” she said, and then looked at Madeline. “She get that from you?”

“Gets what?” Madeline asked, still chuckling softly.

“The smart mouth,” Rama said, and leaned against the table. Despite everything, I could tell that the day had been taking a lot out of her. I hoped she was going to be okay. She’d come here hoping to find something she’d rejected herself years ago, then found herself getting rejected, and, from the look on her face earlier, there was a lot of guilt and maybe even fear tangled up in it all. 

“Naah. That’s all her,” Madeline said with a soft smirk. “I’m glad you remember my mouth.” She winked. “But Evelyne could give both of us a run for our money.” I grinned and nudged her with my hip, but then looked at Rama again, who was staring at the floor, clearly lost in thought.

“Madeline, could I… talk to you for a second,” I asked, still keeping an eye on Rama. 

“Sure,” my wonderful, gorgeous partner said and we left Rama to herself in the kitchen for a moment as we went into the living room. “What’s up?”

“Look,” I started, “the thing that bothered me earlier was… the fear that you were looking for something behind my back, something we should have talked about.”

Immediately, Madeline hung her head, guilt easily visible on her face. “I know. I’m s--”

“Oy,” I interrupted, and lifted her chin to look at me. “None of that. Let me finish.” She nodded, frowning a bit in confusion. It took me a moment to collect my thoughts. I wanted to make sure I expressed my feelings here correctly, being fair to both of us. “My point is… It doesn’t bother me that she’s here. I don’t… Like, you clearly still care about her, or you wouldn’t have invited her to stay. You tried to settle down with her once, for Pete’s sake.” 

“I’m not going to leave you for h--” Madeline started to reassure me, but I yanked her in for a kiss to shut her up.

“Still wasn’t done, love,” I whispered into her lips, before I pulled away again. “My point is that… well, as long as we talk about it… like we’re doing now… Like, if there’s something still there… I think I’d be… okay with it.” Madeline blinked a few times, and then looked between and Rama. Her face was a little flushed. 

“Wait… you’re saying…”

“Only if you’re comfortable with that. It’s okay if there’s nothing there and this is going to be nothing but I want you to be able to find out. And clearly the woman has stuff to work through, and if that comes to our door,” I gestured between Madeline and myself, “we are going to have a long talk about it.” I touched Madeline’s arm softly. “But I want you to be happy. Ideally, I’d get to be a part of that. As long as you’ll have me.”

“Forever and then some,,” Madeline said softly and pulled me into a hug that would have probably snapped my spine if I hadn’t been supernaturally gifted with hug-resistant bones. “Are you sure about this?” I nodded. 

“Yeah,” I said. “I might need some reassurance, of course.”

“Of course,” Madeline said, nodding. “Whatever you need.”

“And…” I looked at the bathroom door. Even through the thick wood, we could hear excited squeals from someone feeling comfortable in her own body for the first time. “I have some complicated feelings of my own to work through.” I turned my attention back to Madeline. “And we’ll talk about that too, if you want.”

“You’re absolutely su--”

“Yes, love. I’m sure.” I kissed her again. “As long as we do this together, I think it can make our lives a lot more beautiful.” I paused. “Or interesting, at least.”

“Do you want to tell Rama?” Madeline asked. “Or should I?”

“How about together?” I offered with a smile, took her hand in mine, and then went back to the kitchen, where Rama was eating herself alive with stress.

It's fine, she didn't like those jeans anyway. 

Also! These past few chapters were thanks to a generous commission from a reader like yourself!

Oh no...

Yeah... I'm going to have to work on other stuff first again. Sorry.

But I want more!

Because I need to prioritize other projects first, it's a matter of waiting, I'm afraid.

How do I get this story written faster?!

See, you can do something about that. Through Patreon or  by sending me a mail at [email protected], with "Commission HITL" in the header, you can, if they want to, commission more chapters so more will get published that month. Commissions are usually fulfilled within a week, though, of course, I add new commissions to the back of the queue. Fair's fair. 

But money :c

I get it. Money is the reason I'm doing this, actually! The pricing model can be found here, but, of course, I understand if that's not something you can afford right now. Times are rough for everyone. You are, of course, always free to put money together with others to pay for a chapter or two.

I'd also like to point out that higher tier patrons get chapter commission a lot cheaper (at half off) and the highest tiers straight up get free chapters and stories. 

That's a lot of money though

It looks like it, yeah. $40 for a chapter, right? But after taxes and paypal take their cut, I'm left with $10-15 an hour. I think that's reasonable. :) 

I hope you like the system, and I hope you like the story. Don't forget to consider joining my Patreon and following me on Twitter :3  

121