Chapter 13: Big Appetites
3.3k 10 112
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“Are you sure?” Madeline whispered to me, making sure she’d caught my eyes. I could feel it in her every touch, see it in her movements. She wanted this, certainly, but she also wanted, needed me to be comfortable first and foremost. I bit my lip and slowly nodded, putting my arms on her hips and pulling her close to me. I could feel her, pressed between us, a pulsing heat trapped between our abdomen.

“Yes,” I said, then leaned back a bit to make sure Rama, too, knew I was down for whatever they had planned for me. I heard the woman purr, a low, throaty sound that reverberated in her chest, clearly happy to oblige, before she kissed my neck. I closed my eyes and felt Madeline’s lips on my own. Quickly, sensations began to overwhelm me. The two women wasted no time in running their hands over me, over my skin, working expertly to supercharge my senses and turn my mind into mush. 

It wasn’t long before all there was were their hands, their mouths, their teeth, and an ever-present promised threat from both of them. Madeline was pressed between us, and I could already feel her getting slick with excitement, painting our stomachs sticky. Behind me, Rama tactically adjusted herself, and I jolted slightly when all of a sudden I felt her between my legs. I spread my knees apart slightly to give her a little bit more room to maneuver, and I squeaked again when she ran her length along my sex. 

“Fuck,” I said, an exasperated giggle escaping me. I wanted to say more, but in that one word I’d really encapsulated all there was to say, and as I pressed my forehead to Madeline’s, who kept showering me with kisses I realized I wasn’t going to get much out anyway. Someone gently caressed my breasts, gently squeezed and pinched, and I had no idea who. It didn’t matter, either. I was lost in the mental noise, and loving every second of it, more and more of my attention drawn to Rama pressing against me, heat between my legs and clearly eager to press on. Madeline cupped my face in her hands, looked over my shoulder and nodded, then looked me in the eyes. 

“Are you ready, love?” she asked. The look I gave her must have been incredibly pleading, and it was all I could do to give my consent with a little nod. Words had become too hard. I felt Rama’s hands on my hips as she positioned herself, and I was practically bursting with anticipation. Madeline’s face was the only thing I could see, and there was something amazing, powerful, relentlessly erotic about the fact that Rama had pushed herself against my entrance while Madeline kissed me. 

Rama slipped inside. It’s not like I hadn’t had any practice, Madeline wasn’t exactly small, but it was still an unexpected stretch and I moaned into Madeline’s mouth while Rama slid into me with no resistance. I heard her grunt against me and I couldn’t deny a degree of satisfaction when I squeezed down and her grunt turned into a surprised gasp. Her hands were all over me and if Madeline hadn’t been keeping me -- mostly -- upright, I would’ve fallen forward onto all fours. Finally, Rama bottomed out, her hips pressed gently against my backside, and held still. I needed a moment to process, to feel everything, to look Madeline in the eyes and… I grinned, then shared how Rama felt inside me with her, letting my reality become a fantasy to be transmitted, and I saw her eyes glaze over and her body shudder. 

“I love you,” I whispered, happy to share this with her and, since the first day of our relationship, completely unable to let a moment of pleasure pass without a bit of sappy romance. 

“I love you too, Evelyne,” she said and kissed me again. I could feel Rama throbbing inside me, and I squeezed again, much to Rama’s, Madeline’s and my own delight. Madeline pulled away slightly and looked over my shoulder again. “You’re still thinking a bit too clearly, though,” she said, and then nodded at Rama. 

Slowly, Rama pulled out again and I whimpered. The feeling of emptiness went away quickly when she immediately thrust forward again and my entire body seemed to jolt, not just from the impact but from the searing lightning bolt of pleasure that had fired through my nervous system. She pulled out again, and thrust. I reached out to Madeline to steady myself, doing my best not to drool, something that was getting harder and harder as more and more of the functions of my brain that were supposed to keep this whole thing operational were shutting down. 

With her hands on my hips and with Madeline keeping me upright, Rama began to fuck me in earnest. My body became a playground of signals, my senses overwhelmed through just being fucked raw while in the arms of my lover, and it wasn’t until my own moaning started to turn into high-pitched shouts of need and desire that I’d even realized I was making noise. I started to buck on Rama’s cock, and felt spasms come faster and more regularly, that familiar tightening tension in my lower abdomen slowly ramping up. Madeline took her face in my hands and with a deeply powerful, serious expression, she looked me in the eyes. 

“Come for me, baby,” she said, and I lost my ability to think and reason, my body overtaken by a tidal wave of pure ecstasy, pulsing from my very core. Rama didn’t let up for a second, and I had to reach back and hold her, accidentally grabbing a titty in the process, to get her to slow down. Madeline kissed my forehead. “Good girl,” she said. “ Do you want to lie d--”

“I’m not done,” I said, my voice rasping after the strain I’d just put on my body. Sure, that had taken a lot out of me, but it had also put a lot in me (in more ways than one). I slid myself off Rama, who groaned but didn’t protest, and grabbed Madeline’s shaft between us and gave it a squeeze. “I don’t want to lie down.” Madeline gave a little gasp and her expression, dominant only seconds ago, melted into a pleading expression. I slowly pushed her back, sitting more comfortably on her knees, until I could lower myself onto her, and slipped her inside. 

Sure, Rama was big, but Madeline was home. I wrapped my arms around her and for a brief moment, we lost ourselves in each other, kissing and moaning and making love to each other in a way that was uniquely ours. Her lips fit mine in a way nobody else’s would, and that was, in that moment, perfect. I began to rock back and forth and felt her stiffen a bit more as she thrust up into me. Then a wicked and scary thought came to me, something that had been on my mind before but hadn’t gotten around to. I turned my head. 

“Well, Rama? I’m not going to wait here all day.” I winked at the woman who, with her eyebrows raised, slowly came closer. She clearly hadn’t expected me to call her over, but gauging by her physical reactions, she didn’t seem to mind one bit. 

Madeline kissed my chest. “Are you s--”

“I’m sure,” I said, abating Madeline’s worries. “I want this.” I reached back and, already emboldened by having done it to Madeline, grabbed Rama by the cock, then looked her in the eyes. “There’s lube in the nightstand.”

Rama, her dick in my hand, had the absolute audacity to salute. “Aye, captain,” she said, and then slipped out of my grasp. She crawled over to Mona, who had been happily observing the proceedings with her hand between her legs, gave her a kiss, and then proceeded to retrieve the pink-and-purple bottle, before coming back to us. She was less than conservative, and I preferred it that way. Madeline and I had done a little bit of experimenting with gentle butt-play but we had still been too lost in each other, in the simple fact of being together, that we hadn’t had any real need to do a lot of exploring. We had our whole lives ahead of us, after all. But that didn’t mean I wasn’t interested. That I wasn’t keen. That I wasn’t, when I looked at Rama slowly lubing herself up before squeezing out a dollop just for me, excited about this. 

I bit my lip and closed my eyes, and yelped when I felt a hand coated in the cool lubricant gently touch my ass. That was going to take a moment to get used to, a moment I didn’t get when deft fingers slipped between my cheeks and began to massage me. It was a strange sensation, a sensitive pressure that, after the climax I’d just had, kept sending little jolts of electricity over my genitalia. Rama was lathering it on thick, but I realized that the majority of the lube would not need to be applied on the outside, and relaxed as a digit slipped inside me. 

Madeline made soft cooing noises as she still gently thrust up into me, Rama matching her rhythm with her own fingers, and I felt another orgasm being to build. Moans escaped my mouth and I heard Rama chuckle slowly. “Not so fast, missy,” she said, and I felt another finger slip inside me with little to no resistance. I was shocked at how easy a time she was having with me. The feeling of being stretched like that was almost enough to push me through the edge and I grabbed a hold of Madeline. I felt Rama scoot up behind me. 

Clearly, she didn’t want me getting away with coming again without her, and I raised myself up a bit from the dick I’d been impaled on to give her easier access. I was, if nothing else, a gentlewoman. I could feel the tip press against me, and I bade my body, my muscles to relax, before lowering myself. The resistance was there, but not nearly as strong as I’d expected. In fact, when she slipped inside me, it was so sudden, and so much of it at once, swallowing her whole head in one smooth go, that stars exploded in my eyes. 

“Please hold,” I squeaked as I realized I was now impaled on two cocks, both of which would have been more than a little intimidating even a few weeks ago, and I could feel both of these women straining not to let go and fuck me silly. I could feel their desire and fantasies in my head, and it was only because I was so overcome with a feeling fullness that they weren’t more powerful. 

But the sensation of the two of them inside me, the walls separating them so thin and so thoroughly overstimulated, was nearly enough to make my brain shut down. I was surprised I hadn’t passed out yet. 

“Okay, go,” I whispered softly, and immediately regretted not giving a name when both of them pushed up into me and I immediately came, bucking and shaking violently and soundlessly when Madeline bottomed out into me and she had to hold me steady. It took me more than a second to find my mind again, let alone my voice. “I’m okay,” I whispered and then, to my own surprise, “keep going.”

Rama didn’t need any more encouragement, and started to slowly slide into me, using my (ample, if I say so myself) butt as a cushion to let herself get pushed back. Every thrust stretched me a little more, slightly painful but steadily more familiar and infinitely erotic. I kissed Madeline, then kissed her neck and whispered in her ear. 

“Kiss her,” I said, then laid my head on her shoulder, letting myself get gently fucked by them as Madeline did as she was asked, kissing Rama. I could, figuratively and quite literally, feel the love inside me, Rama’s thrusting becoming a little bit more erratic, and a little bit more desperate, as her grip on me became tighter. With a shock, I realized what that meant and kissed Madeline’s cheek. “She’s about to come, love,” I said. “Please, come with her.” I immediately heard her rasping breath pick up the pace, felt her twitch inside me as she matched Rama’s pace, and I felt the two of them both push towards a mutual climax, their need and desire filling me up and my brain thoroughly being fucked out. 

Rama came first, and she pushed a little deeper than she had before. I couldn’t help but squeal. Madeline joined her, the two of them pushing me up, shoving into me and pumping me full. Of course, of course I came. The three of us groaned, gasped, moaned, squealed and screamed in unison, one climax exacerbating the other, until my head was so empty and the rest of me was so full I was sure I’d slosh if I walked around. 

Rama slipped out of me, and I got off Madeline, before I fell over onto the pillows. Mona looked at me with… awe. 

“That was,” she whispered softly at me, “the hottest thing I’ve ever seen.” She reached out and I met her hand halfway, interlacing her fingers with mine. Pretty. 

“You should try it some time,” I said back, slurring my speech. I’d come three times. Anyone not willing to cut me some slack at that point could fuck right off. “It’s pretty great.” 

“If Rama isn’t too tired,” Mona said, hopeful and biting her lip. 

Madeline scooted up behind me, wrapping her arms around me and kissing the back of my neck. She was an excellent big spoon, not in the least because I loved scooting back against her and feeling small. “Goodness, you’re sweaty,” she said with a little giggle. 

“Your fault,” I mumbled, then looked up at where Rama had gone to, just as she walked back into the room, toweling herself down. Had she taken a shower or just rinsed herself off? Had I been out for that long? 

Rama crawled back onto the bed and kissed Mona. “I’m not too tired,” I heard her whisper as I felt exhaustion overtake me. “When it gets too much,” Rama continued, “just say ‘orange’ or tap my arm three times and we’ll pause. ‘Red’ and we’ll stop.” I smiled as Madeline scooted even closer to me and pulled the covers half over us. Sleep was coming, fast. I was still holding Mona’s hand and looking her in the eyes when the corners of her mouth curled up into a smile. 

“Green,” I heard Mona say quietly, and her moans carried me into unconsciousness.

Yeah I got nothin' this one's real horny. 

My Patreon, if you want more horny.

112