The Next Meeting
1.7k 14 35
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
I'm sorry for the late post (by a few days). My brother-in-law had a massive heart attack and was airlifted to a nearby city for emergency surgery. It's been a hectic last few days and it was difficult to write anything. Here's 7,660 words for you.

It was late when Harry arrived back at the house and parked the old truck. Charlie's police car was there as well. He touched the hood with his hand as he passed and it was warm, which meant Charlie had arrived not that long ago. He stepped into the house, the front door unlocked, and Charlie sat in his beat up old recliner with a beer in his hand.

“I don't want to know.” Charlie said and saluted with the beer. “You're not drunk or high, so no lecture from me. Go get changed and get to bed.”

Harry thought about saying something and offering some kind of explanation about being at the reserve, then he bent over to give his adopted father a quick hug and went up the stairs. Bella's door was closed and he thought about telling her that he had received permission to tell her everything. He opened the door a bit and saw that she was sprawled out onto the bed.

He chuckled at the sight of her like that and went inside to check on her. She was breathing deeply, which was something that most people couldn't fake, and he lightly brushed her hair to the side to look at her face. He admired it for several moments, looked at the time on the clock in her room, and sighed before he went into his own room. He quickly changed before setting his alarm and went to bed.

*

Halfway across the world in England, it wasn't late night at all. In fact it was morning and a particular private jet landed in London. It carried very specific passengers, ones that had been sent to check out what the wizarding population was like and how easy it would be to entice some normal people, too.

Heidi stepped off of the plane under an umbrella that an attendant held for her. She nodded to the man and they went down the stairs to go into the terminal. She wore a conservative black dress that was both clingy and formfitting that let you see hints of her luscious body when the light hit it at a certain angle. She was very good at making sure that people saw her at those angles.

The staff was a little surprised that she didn't have an bags or had anything on her to be removed or checked in the security station. It was odd and made her stand out; but, none of the people checking her thought that. No, all they could think was that it was a pleasure to have a beautiful woman pay attention to them.

Heidi almost laughed at how easy it was to manipulate their tiny little minds. It wasn't a challenge at all for her to give hints of what was to come, to flirt a little, and make them fawn over her. She had learned a long time ago that even the suggestion that something sexual was going to happen later, that people would practically fall over themselves just for the chance.

She and her attendant made their way through the airport and out into London proper, hopped into the waiting rental car with driver, and drove to a specific spot that only those in the know would know about. The two people in the car remained quiet, even as the driver tried to start a conversation several times. They didn't tell him to be quiet, either. He kept trying and they kept ignoring him.

“Here.” The attendant said and the car pulled over on Charring Cross Road at a seemingly random spot. “Wait for us.”

The driver nodded and watched them get out of the car, and then he blinked his eyes. They were gone.

“Why didn't you let me kill him?” The attendant asked Heidi. “His voice was so annoying and he wouldn't shut up.”

“We need to keep a low profile.” Heidi said and stopped in front of the Leaky Cauldron. “Plus, we need a ride back to the airport. We can kill him after that.”

The attendant grinned sadistically at her and opened the door.

“Thank you.” Heidi said and stepped inside. It was dark and dreary, just how she liked it. She went over to the barman and the man dropped the glass he had been drying off. “Hi!” She said in as bubbly of a voice as she could muster. “Could you open the passage to Diagon Alley? I have an appointment I need to get to at the ministry.”

Tom blinked his eyes for a few moments, because he was sure the drop dead gorgeous woman in front of him was an illusion. “E-excuse me?”

“I'm going to the ministry and need to go into the alley to access the magical community.” Heidi said, her tone a bit more subdued.

Tom shook his head to try and clear it. He was sure there was something fishy going on. No one asked to go to the ministry through Diagon Alley. It didn't make sense. He frowned and the beauty in front of him lost her happy smile. Her hand darted out and grabbed him by the collar, then she casually walked to the end of the bar and dragged him behind her. Not one person noticed that Tom wasn't going along willingly.

They went out the back of the bar and stopped at the brick wall. Tom couldn't resist as she gripped his hand and pulled his wand out of his pocket. She tapped the wall in the right spots and the thing started to fold away to show Diagon Alley.

“I like the ones that can resist.” Heidi whispered and licked Tom's cheek. “It's too bad you're not more influential. I could have used a playmate in such a pivotal position.”

“A... a playmate?” Tom asked.

Heidi smiled a demure smile that held a promise of good things happening. “Oh, you know. Someone to kiss my feet and perhaps to gaze upon my... treasure.” She said the word as if it was something very naughty and Tom immediately got an erection. “It's just terrible that you can't do that for me, isn't it?”

“Y-yes, it's t-terrible.” Tom responded.

Heidi's hand reached down and touched him through his pants. His body jerked at the intimate touch that normal people wouldn't do out in public. She grinned at him and lifted the same hand to lick it.

“Merlin's beard.” Tom whispered and stared at her.

“Thank you for the help.” Heidi said and let his wand hand go. She turned and walked with her attendant that still held the umbrella up for her.

Tom stood there, rain falling on his stunned face, and he stared at her as she walked away. His eyes went to her ass and his erection started to hurt. His thoughts went right to her asking him to kiss her feet and he tried hard to convince himself that it wouldn't be worth it.

Heidi stopped walking and turned to face him, then she kicked off her high heeled shoe and wiggled her cute toes at him. Tom stared at them and a bit of drool came out of his mouth before he could stop it. Heidi let out a girly laugh and slipped the shoe back on before she resumed walking.

The attendant led her to a disreputable part of the area and they went down Knockturn Alley. Heidi looked at Borgin and Burkes as they passed it and decided she didn't need any cursed artifacts for now. She could always stop in and get something later, now that she was in the heart of the magic world in Britain.

They walked on and stopped at a store that didn't have a sign or a name and went inside. There was no bell on the door and the window was cracked and covered with a piece of plywood. It was almost pitch black inside with no lights on. It did not look like it was a good place to go looking for things, which was exactly how she liked it.

“I was wondering when they would send someone.” A voice said from the shadows behind the dark counter. They seemed to fold away from the clerk and a handsome man stepped around the counter. “It's very nice to see you again, Heidi.”

“Aurelius.” Heidi said with a pleased tone and gave him a hug. “How has exile been treating you?”

Aurelius chuckled. “I'm on assignment, not in exile.”

“They sent you away from me. That's exile.” Heidi said with a pout and he laughed.

“I have your accommodations ready. The temporary floo connection to the ministry will only appear when you need to travel there. They won't be able to track it.” Aurelius said and motioned her her to follow.

“Wonderful.” Heidi said, quite pleased. “Do you have the things I requested as well?”

“You know I do.” Aurelius said with a smirk and led her and her attendant into the back. Unlike out front where the fake store was, it was opulent and comfortable. Heidi sat down on the plush couch and her body sank down into the cushions.

“Oh, nice.” Heidi almost moaned.

“You have an hour before you need to get ready.” Aurelius said and sat down near her and not right beside her. He pat his lap and she let out a soft laugh as she swung her feet up from the floor and put them where he wanted. He slipped her shoes off and started to rub her feet and massage them.

“Mmm.” Heidi moaned as his expert hands worked her feet over exactly how she liked it.

“May I?” Aurelius asked and she gave him a teasing look, then she nodded. “Thank you, mistress.”

Heidi shivered as she felt his sincerity and then he was kissing and licking her toes. She closed her eyes and leaned back to let him do what he wanted. She spread her legs a little, just enough to give him a peek, and it was his turn to moan when he saw that she was quite wet.

“No one else can do that like you do.” Heidi said and opened her eyes to look at her old lover.

“No one else has a century of experience of loving you.” Aurelius said with a smile. “I have your bath ready as well.”

“You're spoiling me again.” Heidi said with a laugh.

“What else would you have me do?” Aurelius asked and kissed the bottom of both of her feet before slipping her shoes back on.

“Join me in the bath.” Heidi said, the desire clear in her voice.

“As you wish.” Aurelius said and took her into the huge bathroom. He was pleased at the delighted squeal from her when she saw the ten foot wide and fifteen foot long tub.

“I want it!” Heidi exclaimed as she pulled off her dress and kicked off her shoes. “You have to send it to me in Italy!”

Aurelius laughed as she tore off her underwear and jumped into the bubbles. “Once I had it installed and confirmed that it worked, I arranged a commission to be delivered to your suite back home.”

“I love you!” Heidi said and rolled over in the tub without hitting the sides, which had never happened before, and her enjoyment was evident by the look on her face. “This is fantastic!”

Aurelius took off his own clothes and joined her in the water. His enjoyment could be seen on his own face soon afterwards.

*

The Minister of Magic, Cornelius Fudge, sat in his office and played with the desk blotter. It was a moving picture of several fishes that you could poke and the fish you touched would dart around for a second and then continue swimming as if nothing happened. He absolutely loved the thing and he spent hours playing with it.

A knock on the door broke his concentration and he frowned. “What is it? I wasn't to be disturbed.”

“Hem hem. Sir, your afternoon appointment is here.” A woman's high pitched voice said through the door.

“Damn. All right, Deloris. Give me a minute and then send them in.”

“Yes, sir.” The voice said and Fudge put several papers onto the desk to make it look like he had been doing work. He didn't really have to do that, though. No one in the ministry had any preconceptions about him being a studious worker. He had delegated all of his normal daily tasks around and his secretary handled what the others couldn't. It was a perfect arrangement for him.

The door opened and he looked up to see the most gorgeous woman he had ever seen. His life passed before his eyes and he deeply regretted that he was currently married and wished that his wife was gone, just so he could pretend that the woman in front of him would give him a chance to worship at her feet. Almost as if she could read his mind, the woman gave him a knowing smile and a little nod.

“Before we start on why I came here to see you, please call me Heidi.” Heidi said with a beautiful smile and turned to the secretary. “Madam, I will have you for supper.”

Deloris looked like she wanted to refuse, then she gave her a curt nod and closed the door.

“Now that we are alone.” Heidi said and walked across the room to sit on the minister's desk. “Let's get to business, shall we?” She asked and crossed her legs right in front of Fudge's face.

The poor man was sucked right in with her blatant flirting technique and Heidi laughed softly.

“Let me start by making a peace offering, shall I?” Heidi asked and slid her hand down over her calf to slip one of her shoes off.

Without even being asked, Fudge dove for her foot and started sucking on her toes.

“Yes, I believe that we are going to get along very well.” Heidi said in satisfaction.

*

Harry slept like a log and the night passed by quickly, mostly because he had used his magic a lot the night before. He had promised to spend as much time with the pack this weekend to get them used to their new abilities, so when his alarm went off, he was up in a flash and grabbed a change of clothes. He left his room and went downstairs to get a quick shower.

“Good morning.” Bella said without turning away from the pan she was cooking something in.

“Morning.” Harry said and put his clothes down before he hugged her from behind.

“Hey, stop that.” Bella said without any real conviction in her voice.

“No.” Harry leaned down to whisper in her ear. “I have permission to tell you everything.”

Bella sucked in a breath and her hands stopped moving to flip the blueberry pancakes she was making.

“I've got a long day with the tribe today, so it has to wait until I come home tonight.” Harry said.

“The girls are staying overnight tonight.” Bella reminded him. “I called and they're coming over early.”

“Oh, right.” Harry said, disappointment clear in his voice.

“You have to apologize.” Bella said and resumed flipping the pancakes.

“I will.” Harry promised and gave her a little squeeze, then he let her go and went to get a shower.

Bella turned to look and was only a little disappointed that he already had his clothing with him. She finished cooking and served up two heaping plates and a smaller serving for herself. Charlie seemed to just appear at the table, grumbled a thank you as he covered the pancakes in syrup, and started eating.

Harry came out of the bathroom a few minutes later and was already dressed. He sat down and copied Charlie as he slathered syrup onto his pancakes and then tore into them like they were the most delicious things he had ever tasted.

Bella was a little flattered by that. She wasn't a fantastic cook by any means; but, she knew her way around the kitchen and she was happy that they appreciated the effort of her making homemade pancakes and let her see how much they liked them.

“That was good.” Charlie said and stood up. “I've got to get to the mayor's office.”

“I packed a lunch.” Bella said and stood up, opened the refrigerator, and pulled out a large brown paper bag. “The girls are coming over, so it's take out tonight when you come home.”

Charlie nodded and took some money out of his wallet. “Get whatever you want.”

“Charlie...” Bella tried to refuse and he took her hand and wadded the money into it.

“The papers I was waiting for were waiting at the station for me when I came back yesterday.” Charlie said. He didn't have to say which papers, because both Harry and Bella knew he meant the ones that cancelled the alimony payments to Renee and also reimbursed the over-payments for the last six months that she had been remarried.

Bella let out a huff and he gave her a crooked smile and a quick hug. Charlie grabbed the bag, gave Harry a pat on the shoulder, and left with a smile on his face.

“He's definitely happy today, even after seeing...” Harry stopped himself before he ruined Bella's breakfast. “I'll tell you when we're not eating.”

Bella had to smile at how obvious he was about not talking about the body. “I'm not a little girl, you know.”

Harry put the last bite of his pancakes into his mouth and stood. He walked around the table and looked into her eyes. “I know.” He said as he put his arms around her while his bright green eyes almost shimmered.

“You... your glasses.” Bella whispered.

“I didn't wear them, just for you.” Harry whispered back.

Bella took a shuddering breath. “Harry, we... this can't...” She stammered.

Harry lifted a hand from her back and ran it through her brown wavy hair. “Why not?”

Bella closed her eyes briefly and looked into his eyes again. “Charlie's our father.”

“Yeah.” Harry said and leaned down to whisper in her ear. “It's kind of naughty, isn't it?” He breathed and lightly kissed her earlobe. He felt her shiver in his arms and he smiled. “If we hadn't been apart this long, you could have been mine all this time.”

Bella felt another shiver as his lips pressed to her neck and she almost moaned as he kissed her skin as if he was kissing her lips. She knew he was teasing her by attacking her weak spots. At the moment, she didn't care. It didn't matter right then that he had been adopted by her father and grew up as his son. Her own hands reached up and she ran her fingers through his hair.

“S-s-stop.” Bella whispered and couldn't stop the moan as he moved back up to her earlobe and started sucking on it. “Harry... you... you need to go.”

Harry stopped and leaned back to look into her eyes, saw a slightly far-away look, and he smiled. He liked that she liked that. “I'll try to stay away as long as I can tonight, all right?”

Bella nodded, appreciating that he wanted to not intrude on the sleepover she planned.

Harry let her go and pulled his thick rimmed glasses out of a pocket and donned them before he grabbed his jacket. He hoped that with Charlie's financial situation starting to turn around, he could get those new frameless glasses or even contacts. He knew now about how much Bella liked seeing his eyes unhindered and he wanted to let her look as much as she wanted.

Bella watched him leave and her eyes went right to his backside in those tight jeans. She had to bite her lip to stop any sound from coming out and then he was out the door and driving away.

Dammit, I'm not some love struck teenager! I need to get a hold of myself. Bella berated herself and shook her head. She cleaned off the table and washed the dishes. It never crossed her mind that she was still only sixteen. She had been the adult influence for her mother for too many years to see herself as a teenager.

An unfamiliar car pull into the driveway and Bella dried off her hands, because she knew who it was and had to go and meet them. She walked across the house and opened the front door just in time.

“BELLA!” Jessica yelled and gave her a hug, then an air kiss on the side of her face. “Mwah!”

Bella laughed and Lauren shook her head.

“You're not a wealthy socialite yet, you tramp!” Lauren said and made them all laugh.

“I'm the tramp?” Jessica asked with a wicked smile. “Who did I catch groping a certain young man behind the school, hmm?”

Lauren's face flushed red and she turned her head to try and hide it.

“I take it that means you actually like the guy?” Bella asked, referring to the guy that had switched classes with Lauren so she could be with her friends during the day at school.

“He's all right.” Lauren said with a shrug.

“Don't mind her. It's a new thing for her to be horny for a hot guy.” Angela said and pulled out a sleeping back from the trunk of Jessica's car.

“Hey!” Lauren exclaimed.

Jessica laughed. “It's soooo true.” She said, teasingly. “I almost have to pry them apart to get them to go to class.”

“He... well...” Lauren's blush didn't fade. “He's a great kisser... and his hands...”

“Hold that thought and save it for our girl talk inside.” Bella said and grabbed the two remaining sleeping bags. “I've got some snacks and things, too.”

“Yes, let's get our stuff inside and relax.” Jessica agreed. “I can't wait to hang out with you again.”

“Has it been a long week for you without me there for two whole days?” Bella asked with a smile.

“Unbelievably.” Jessica replied with a grin. “I really missed your outfits!”

Bella had to laugh and the other two girls laughed, too. “Come on. I'll show you my room and we'll figure out if we're going to need the sleeping bags or not.”

“Ooo, we can pretend we're camping.” Angela said and grabbed her overnight bag. “Bella, do you have any marshmallows?”

Lauren chuckled and grabbed her bag and Jessica's. “You better not ask her for a cigarette lighter so you can toast them.”

“Hey, it could work.” Angela said and the other girl shook her head, then they all went inside the house to start their all day slumber party. None of them had had one in years and they were all looking forward to it.

*

“You're killing my budget for the year!” The mayor exclaimed.

Charlie held in his sigh at the dramatics. “It's necessary, sir. I can't tell you how damaged the hunter's body was. I'm hoping the lost hiker won't be in as bad a shape.”

The mayor looked like he was going to refuse, then he looked down at the reports on his desk. He thanked whatever all powerful being that existed that the paramedics decided to not include the pictures for his copy of the file.

“All right. All right.” The mayor said, defeat in his tone. “I'll make the call and get the rescue helicopter sent up there after coordinating with you.”

“I'll be at the station. Let me know when they want to meet.” Charlie said. He had been a bit surprised that the mayor had caved so quickly, then he remembered what those reports said.

They needed that body to see if it was in a similar state or had suffered similar wounds. If it did... then they had a significant problem on their hands and it would have to be reported to the public. If it didn't... then the mayor was going to cover it up and then downplay it and the danger.

Charlie couldn't decide which one he was hoping for and he didn't like that indecision one bit.

*

“You actually came.” Sam said as Harry parked at the main building in the reserve.

“No, I'm just a figment of your imagination.” Harry said and waved his hands in front of the guy's face. “Oooo! OOOO! Beware! Your imagination is thinking of me instead of a woman! You poor man!”

Sam half-laughed and half-growled and slapped Harry's hands away as the other guys laughed. “I've got some things out at the clearing for us to use while we practice.”

“Girls!” Embry said, excitedly.

“Not that kind of practice.” Sam said and smacked his friend's shoulder.

“Hey, I think it's valid.” Embry said with a grin. “You better have invited them!”

The guys laughed and Sam led them through the reserve to get to the clearing and Harry started teaching them some more about their shapeshifting capabilities.

The group of girls showed up after lunch, much to Embry's delight, and they all took a break.

“Hey, guys.” Leah said and waved a young woman forward. “This is my favorite cousin, Emily.”

A few of the guys let out whistles and one almost made a rude comment.

Sam, being the one responsible for his pack's behavior, smacked each and every one of them. “Stop that! What do you think she's going to think of us if the first impression you give her is a bunch of horny teenagers that can't control themselves?”

“Ow! That's what we are, Sam!” Quil said and rubbed his head. “I'm not gonna let her think I'm a liar.”

A few of the guys laughed and Emily blushed.

Sam shook his fist at his friend, who laughed, and he walked over to Emily. “I'd like to apologize for the miscreants.” He said and ducked his head in a respectful bow. “I hope you can forgive...” His eyes locked onto hers and he took in a sharp breath.

Emily did as well and everyone felt the tingle of magic.

“Harry, what's that?” Embry asked and rubbed his chest.

“I don't... give me a second.” Harry closed his eyes and started to meditate. He had gotten very good at entering the proper state after all of the teachings he had received. He opened his eyes and he could see a smoky beam of white start to form between them. “It's a spirit bond being formed!”

“NO!” Leah and Sunflower gasped and tried to pull Emily away.

“It's too late to stop it.” Sam said, his voice full of defeat. He looked at Leah's face and he wasn't surprised when she started to cry. “I'm so sorry, Leah. I really am.”

Leah turned to him, angry and crying as she punched his chest. “You can't do this to me! I love you, you big dumb idiot! We're supposed to get married next year!”

“I know.” Sam said and he hung his head down. He didn't try to stop her as she pounded on him as hard as she could.

Everyone just stood there and let it go on, because none of them knew what they could do to fix things. Sam and Leah were together for years and everyone knew that they were supposed to be together. At least, they had assumed they were. Apparently, the soul bond and the needs of the tribe had a completely different idea about it.

“What's going on?” Emily asked as she felt the magic caress her. Her hands reached up and tried to touch it. “I feel like... I feel...” Her eyes widened and she looked at Sam. “You're my mate.”

Sam couldn't look at her and could only nod while Leah kept trying to fight him.

“Leah, I think that's enough.” Harry said and stepped forward to catch her arms. When he touched the skin of her wrists, both he and she gasped as the magic jumped between them.

Leah jerked back, a scandalous look on her face, and she wiped at her eyes. “I'll never forgive you for this, Harry!”

“Me?” Harry asked, surprised.

“Yes, you! If it wasn't for you, I'd still have the man that I love!” Leah spat and spun on her heels to walk away.

“Leah, don't leave like this.” Sam said without any conviction in his voice.

“Fuck. You.” Leah said without turning around. “If I never see either of you again, I'll be happy!”

The other girls exchanged looks, most of them disappointed, then most of them followed Leah. Their planned afternoon was ruined now.

“Come on. We need to see if we can calm her down.” Sunflower said and took Emily's hand.

“I want to stay.” Emily said and wouldn't look away from Sam. “I don't want to lose this feeling.”

“That feeling won't ever go away.” Harry said and she glanced at him for only a moment and looked back at Sam. “You could move across the world and you'll still feel it.”

“Really?” Emily asked and put a hand over her heart. “I'll always feel this?”

“That's what it means to soul bond with someone.” Harry said and looked at Sam. “It's deeper than marriage, deeper than family, deeper than pack.”

Sam took a deep breath and let it out. “I love Leah.”

“Yeah, we know.” Embry said and touched Sam's shoulder. “Apparently, taking your feelings into consideration isn't a part of whatever just happened.”

“The tribe needed this to happen.” Harry said with a sigh and looked at Emily. “I doubt you're going to be Leah's favorite cousin anymore.”

Emily gave him a look of indifference and shrugged, then looked back at Sam and used her hand to lift his chin to make him look at her. “She's told me all about you.”

“She hasn't told me anything about you.” Sam said and their eyes locked together again. He shivered as the bond flared and Emily let a smile appear on her face.

“I'll come back for supper and we can talk then.” Emily said and let his face go to look at Sunflower. “Let's go.”

Sunflower gave a sad look to Harry and led Emily away to follow the other girls.

“You can't undo it, can you?” Sam asked.

“No.” Harry said and sighed. “It could kill her if we forcibly try to break the bond.”

“You can't kill her just to stay with Leah!” Quil said loudly.

“No. No, I won't.” Sam said and took a deep breath and let it out. “Emily doesn't deserve to suffer any more than Leah does.”

“Ah, man. What are you going to do?” Embry asked.

“The only thing I can do.” Sam said and straightened his back. “I suck it up and be the best Alpha of the pack that I can be.”

“We are so boned.” One of the others said and rubbed his face. “When this gets out...”

“Sue's going to be pissed, too.” The last pack member said.

“Oh, damn. I completely forgot about Leah's mother.” Sam said and hunched his shoulders.

Harry reached out and squeezed Sam's shoulder. “We should go there before Leah does. I think it would be better for her to hear it from us, don't you?”

Sam gave Harry a look of appreciation and nodded, glad that he was going to be there to help him get through this. The six friends walked in a different direction to where the girls had gone and made their way to Sue Clearwater's house.

They had some terrible news to break to her and they hoped that she wouldn't curse at them, especially Sam. He knew it wasn't his fault that it happened, since it wasn't something that could be predicted. That didn't make him feel any less guilty about it, since it was wrecking everything that he and Leah had planned for.

*

Bella and the girls had a great day of lounging around, snacking, talking, and joking with each other. Some of their talks had gotten a little raunchy and since Lauren had the most recent experience in that area, she was teased about it and complimented on her boldness.

“You guys are the worst!” Lauren said, her face red from embarrassment.

“Hey, none of us managed to do anything past rubbing a guy with our clothes on.” Jessica said with a smirk. “As far as we're concerned, you're the expert.”

“I only jerked on it! I didn't suck it or anything!” Lauren exclaimed and covered her face, which made the other girls laugh.

“I think we'd have to give you an award if you did try anything more than that.” Angela said, almost with a dreamy expression on her face. “I wish I had the guts to dig into Harry's pants to...” She stopped talking and her blush was just as red as Lauren's.

“I wouldn't mind seeing Harry naked.” Jessica admitted.

“Hey!” Angela gasped.

“What? He's hot, even with those stupid cheap glasses on. I want to see what else he's been hiding under his outfits.” Jessica said with a shrug. “You know I don't mean anything by it. I've got my sights set on Mike, remember?”

“How's that going?” Bella asked to try and get the conversation off of Harry being naked.

“It's right on track.” Jessica said with a knowing smile. “He talked to me yesterday at the end of class and asked to borrow my notes.”

“No way!” Angela exclaimed.

“Yep.” Jessica said, smugly.

“I don't get it.” Bella said.

“Oh, right. I sometimes forget that you haven't been here for that long.” Jessica said and Bella hid her blush at the reminder. “It just feels like we've been friends forever, doesn't it?”

Bella couldn't stop the blush this time and nodded in agreement. She liked that the four of them had become fast friends.

“Mike's smart and was the best in our class last year in junior high.” Jessica said and Bella's eyes widened. “Yeah, he doesn't need my notes any more than he needs extra muscles.”

Lauren chuckled. “He would look a little odd with extra muscles, I think.”

Jessica smirked at her and gave her a wink. “He was using it as an excuse to talk to me and to get me alone later.”

“Later?” Bella asked.

“Sunday afternoon.” Jessica said, satisfaction in her voice. “I can't wait for it and... OH! That reminds me.” She stood up and went to Bella's closet to open it. “Help me pick out something he'll like.”

“Um, that's my closet.” Bella said.

“I know! It's great!” Jessica said and ducked into it. “Ooo, Lauren! Look at this top!”

Lauren gave Bella an apologetic smile. “You know what she's like.”

Bella had to chuckle. “Dress-up time?”

“Dress-up time.” Lauren agreed and pat Angela's shoulder.

“Fine.” Angela said and stood. “We'll get it out of her system and maybe she'll sleep tonight.”

“There's no chance of that!” Jessica said and picked up a pair of really nice shoes. “I just love these, Bella! Where have you been hiding them?”

“Right there in the box you just took them from.” Bella said. “I haven't worn them yet.”

“Oh! Virgin clothing!” Jessica gasped. “Quick, everyone! Help me look!”

Bella, Lauren and Angela exchanged looks, let out laughs, and helped their fashion obsessed friend.

*

Charlie came home and relaxed in his recliner after eating one of the hot turkey sandwich take out dinners with french fries that Bella had left out for him. He could hear laughing, occasional thumps, and mumbled conversation. He took a sip of beer and didn't bother turning up the television to muffle what he could hear. He was too happy about Bella having friends to be concerned with their noise.

“Hey, Charlie.” Harry said as he came into the house.

“Hot turkey sandwich.” Charlie said and pointed to the kitchen.

“You could say hello first.” Harry said with a chuckle and walked by him.

“I'd rather you eat than be polite.” Charlie said.

Harry laughed and warmed up the food and ate it. He could hear the girls carrying on and he was sure that they would be at it for a few more hours yet. Bella hadn't had friends over before, according to her letters, and he knew she would be having a lot of fun with them. He went into the living room and sat on the couch to spend some quality alone time with Charlie.

Neither spoke, since they didn't have much that they could tell the other about their days. One for legal reasons and the other for tribal reasons. They stayed that way for several hours, then Harry let out a huge yawn.

“That's the cue to go to bed.” Charlie said without looking at him. “Get going.”

Harry yawned again. “Goodnight, Dad.”

“Night.” Charlie said and Harry went to the stairs.

Harry thought about showering first, after such a long and emotional day, and decided that he needed to be clean before he needed rest. He walked over to the bathroom and went inside to get a shower as he thought over the mess that had been left at the reserve. The ripples of one accidental soul bond was sending shock waves all through the tribe.

Leah's family was in shock and denial, Emily's family was ecstatic, and Sam's family was stunned and ashamed. However, they accepted that nothing could be done and that they all had to live with the new reality. Emily and Sam were together, by tribe law, and would be married as soon as possible. They were even getting their own house on the reserve, so that they could start a family.

Leah was not happy about it at all. She made sure that everyone knew about it, too. She was the wronged person and Sam freely admitted it as well, even though he was technically wronged by the whole thing, too. He lost the woman he loved and that hurt him a lot. The problem was, Emily was quickly becoming someone that he couldn't live without. He desired her even more than he ever desired Leah, and that pissed Leah off to no end.

It didn't matter if Emily and Sam were meant to be together or not. Sam was supposed to be Leah's and she wouldn't listen to anything that didn't support her view of things. It was causing a rift in the tribe and people that didn't really have any right to say anything about it, were weighing in with their opinions and were making it that much harder on everyone, especially Sam.

Harry sighed and turned off the water, dried off and wrapped a towel around his waist, then remembered that he hadn't gone upstairs for a change of clothes. He sighed again and left the bathroom and went up the stairs. His eyes saw that Bella's door was closed, so he relaxed and went to his door. He checked the wards and they were still intact.

He knew no one had crossed them, since that was one of his abilities to feel them wherever he was, and he relaxed. It was too soon apparently, because just then, Bella's door opened and he automatically turned to look with surprise on his face.

“I just need the bathroom and I'll be right back.” Bella said and then gasped when she saw Harry, half-naked and only wearing a towel, standing almost right outside her door.

“Oh, my.” Lauren said and her eyes took all of him in.

Angela blushed and ducked her head a little. It was the first time that she had seen him since their break-up and she wasn't sure what to do.

“Well, hellooooo there!” Jessica said in as lewd of a voice as she could muster. “I knew he was hiding something under his clothes!”

“Harry!” Bella almost spat at him, anger on her face.

“R-right! Sorry!” Harry said and reached down with both hands to make sure that his towel was secured. He fumbled with it instead and it slipped out of the tie he had it in and it fell to the floor.

“Oh, my god.” One of the girls whispered and Harry couldn't tell who it had been. He cupped his hands over himself and his face flushed red from embarrassment.

Bella let out something like a growl and took two steps before she grabbed the door handle on his bedroom door and flung the door open, then she shoved him inside and slammed the door shut.

“I can't believe that just happened!” Bella exclaimed and turned to look at the other girls. “Not a word about this! Not. A. Word!”

The girls didn't say anything and she turned away to walk down the stairs to go to the bathroom. They waited until Bella was out of sight before Jessica stood to close the bedroom door.

“Did you see it?” Jessica asked in a whisper.

“Yeah.” Lauren whispered back. She was both excited and a bit sad. From what she could see, her new boyfriend wasn't as well endowed as Harry was, and he hadn't even been erect.

“I knew he was dressing down on purpose.” Jessica whispered. “I just didn't think he was hiding all of that.”

Both Jessica and Lauren turned to stare at Angela, who blushed.

“No, I didn't see it before.” Angela said, her voice sad.

“What? You didn't? How far did you get?” Jessica asked.

Angela turned her head to look at the wall. “S-second base.”

“What did he do?” Lauren asked.

“He... well...” Angela's blush deepened.

“He sucked on your nips!” Jessica guessed and Angela nodded. “You're so lucky.” She said and then chuckled. “Lauren's still the only one of us to get to third base.”

“I'm not so sure.” Lauren said, a contemplative look on her face.

“What do you mean?” Jessica asked, her amusement of a moment before fading.

“You saw Bella's reaction.” Lauren said and glanced at Angela. “There might be something there.”

“No, she wouldn't do that.” Angela shook her head. “Harry's her brother.”

“No, he isn't.” Jessica said and her own face looked like she was thinking hard. “I know I was joking before about her doing something with him; but, Bella didn't grow up with him, so it's not so far-fetched.”

“Charlie raised Harry and Harry's his son. He's adopted and everything.” Angela countered.

“Yeah, he's Charlie's son and Bella is Renee's daughter.” Lauren said and understood where Jessica was going with her thinking. “They aren't related by blood and they didn't grow up as siblings.”

“It's still taboo, isn't it?” Angela asked, sure that she was right. “They can't be together because they are family, right? Right?”

Neither Lauren nor Jessica said anything.

Bella stood outside her bedroom door with a bag of marshmallows and she didn't say anything, either. She waited for a minute longer before she made a few noisy steps with her feet and then she opened the door. The three girls sitting on her bed looked a little startled and also deep in thought.

“I found the marshmallows.” Bella said and held up the bag.

Angela smiled and held her hands out for it. Bella shut the door and they continued their sleepover. It was only awkward for a few minutes, until they got into the bag and they stuffed more marshmallows into their mouths than they were supposed to hold. That got them to laughing and all the underlying tension disappeared as the four friends kept having fun.

They didn't even consider being quiet so that Harry could sleep in peace. Not that he could, anyway. He was seeing in his mind the expressions on all four of the girls at seeing him completely naked. None of them looked disgusted and they all looked very interested, even Bella through her anger. She had stared at his crotch the whole time and that made him happy for some reason.

*

“Yes, very nice.” Heidi said as she inspected one of their volunteers. It had only taken her a day to hammer out a profitable exchange program between her bosses in the Volturi and the Ministry of Magic. It wasn't for normal people, either. It was for imprisoned wizards.

“Please, choose me.” The older man begged. “I'll do anything to get out of that hellhole.”

Heidi glanced at her attendant and they exchanged smiles. “I always like hearing that from volunteers.”

“Oh, thank Merlin.” The man whispered.

“Strip for me.” Heidi said and the man almost tore off the prison uniform he wore. “You were desperate to get out of that thing, were you?”

“Yes, madam.” The man said. He was a bit sickly looking after spending some time with the dementors, so his appearance was understandable. A week of good food and being in a different country would do wonders for him... and his blood. His tasty magical blood.

“If you accept, you will be well cared for, treated like a slave, and used for personal favors.” Heidi said.

“I don't care. Anything is better than being tortured.” The man said, his voice confident.

“We shall see if that's true.” Heidi said and nodded to her attendant, who handed over a new suit and helped the man dress. When he looked presentable, she waved at the door.

“Thank you.” The man said and went through the door to meet the others that had been accepted. He didn't greet any of them, though. He was still in his prison mentality of being quiet and anti-social. If he had asked, they would have told him the same reason as to why they weren't talking to him. None of them cared, since they would soon be leaving Britain on a private jet to head to Italy. They couldn't wait to start their new lives.

Anything was better than a life sentence in Azkaban prison.

35