1 [01] – New Life
340 2 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 01 - Learning About The World

Act 01 - New Life 

______________________________

He looked to the walls of the room deep in thought while remembering how things reached at this point.

It had been more than a year since Ezekiel had died and reborn as a baby to his new parents but only now that he truly understood the nature of his predicament.

At first his newborn brain could not take achieve the thinking power of his whole consciousness so he had been muddling through his first months of life with barely any real thought, something that the toddler was grateful for as he had already been weaned when he finally recovered his full memory.

He had to pass more than half a year struggling to understand the memories that appeared on his mind randoms his brain developed more and more, for a whole year he had to felt that haze clouding his mind as he thought about something. Soon, he was remained of things that he was yet to learn in this new life, such as counting and writing, but and the time passed he slowly started to regain more of his previously locked memories and remembered who he truly was.

After that came the dread of having to pass through the initial phases of his life once again, the mind numbing school work, the need to socialize with people his age, the hormones, the so cruel hormones. But soon these fears dissolved by themselves as the toddler discovered something very important about his new life, he was in the pokemon world, specifically the region of Kanto, home of the Indigo League.

The reincarnator knew that because one time he saw a fourteen year old girl challenge a gym leader at television, she had all the psychic power of a Alakazam and the creepiness of a Gengar. She wanted to take his place as the gym leader of Saffron even thought that she was not even registered as a trainer at that time, since apparently the minimum age to be a official pokemon trainer was sixteen years old.

But she challenged him nonetheless and what followed that challenge had been the most one sided fight between two trainers aired on television ever since the invention of the machine. Total, one sided, annihilation from the start to the end of the match the girl demonstrated that not only she was the superior psychic user but also the one with superior psychic power herself, as during the whole match she was apparently seated in the air as one would do to a chair.

Who he saw was, of course, Sabrina, The Master Of Psychic Pokemon. Or at least the girl that would one day take that title to herself as currently she was still on too green to be called a master since she only had a Alakazam to her name, which only made even more impressive that she took the whole gym leader's main team with only that Alakazam. It was certainly a Champion level pokemon.

She scared him.

That was when he discovered that he was now living in the dangerous and adventurous world of pokemon, the world of the game that played the most during his previous life. He even remembered playing competitively for some times with his friends, not just the main story of the game.

He always found it a beautiful word to life by, albeit one with may flaws and holes in the explanations, and he was glad that he could have a new chance to live in a world like this one. It was almost the perfect paradise for him.

Which made Ezekiel discover the new goal that he wanted to achieve in this new life of his, but at same time he discovered the first road block to that dream. He wanted to became a pokemon trainer, not just any pokemon trainer, but a pokemon trainer worthy of the Elite Four.

The Elite Four are, in his humble opinion, the apex of what a ordinary trainer could achieve, since the title of Champion was reserved to only the most talented and hardworking of the whole continent, or as he liked to call them, the Protagonists.

He was not named Kalen, nor Brendan, nor Red, nor Lucas, so he was pretty sure that he was not going to take the title away from the recently crowned Lance Blackthorn, The Dragon Master.

He does know that he can work hard on training his team, if the hours upon hours of grinding that he did in his previous life held any weight at all, but he also does know that he may not have the Fate to be the chosen one. On the other hand, he believed that it was completely possible to achieve a spot in the Elite Four through sheer grit and hard work, with a enormous amount of knowledge of strategy and training techniques.

But even then, he did not wanted to be the Champion. Champions had to care and guide their regions acting as nor only as a shield in care of attacks by wild pokemon hordes but also from criminal organizations that wanted to take root in their society, which was too much work for him. The Elite Four trainers also have their fair share of work, hunting criminals, protecting citizens, doing good and other things like that, but they are not leaders and their world was much more in the field than inside a building like the Champion.

So he wanted to be the a member of the Elite Four the Indigo League.

Even if he had to fight scary things like the Team Rocket or Sabrina.

______________________________

Spoiler

Ezekiel Cliff - Male

Age - 01

Date - 13 July 

Badges - N/A

Pokemon - N/A

Currency - N/A

[collapse]

______________________________

Something that I wanted to tell before continuing was that while this's a pokemon story, there will be many thing that didn't follow the game nor the anime. I'll create some moves, a few abilities, also some new concepts. This is not the original story, but a fanfiction.

If that's not up to your liking then have a good day. If you liked it, have a better day also. 

11