34: Use Me! Abuse Me!
21.5k 20 267
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

as promised - the second chapter for today :)

Sebastian gurgled his last gasps, lying in the pool of his own blood while the green-haired mage, Tabitha, jumped on bound Olivia’s back and pressed the ninja girl’s face against the ground. She then leaned to Olivia’s ear and said with a smile, “[Golden Rings] take a while to channel, but they are very effective. Unlucky for you, you never once saw me use this spell.”

Ember came up to Beatrice and whistled.

“A friend of yours?” Beatrice asked.

Ember shook her head.

“I’ve heard stories, but I never believed them,” Tabitha said gleefully and looked at Beatrice and her bodyguard while holding down Olivia. “That one day a savior would come to our world with sexual potency greater than any demon from Beyond!”

“You traitorous whore!” Olivia barked. “You betrayed us to join Lucarad’s lunatic cult? Do you seriously believe that scam artist?

Scam artist? Beatrice noted.

“Since when did you start giving a damn about this rotten world?” Olivia continued berating Tabitha.

“I don’t!” Tabitha smiled cheerfully. “Don’t tell me you haven’t heard of the sexual bliss that demons from beyond can grant human females? I have fantasized for years about that! The only reason I’ve stuck around with that useless brute was because he had the biggest dick that was willing to fuck me and was mercilessly rough during sex. There wasn’t a day I didn’t have to waste most of my mana to heal the bruises Sebastian left all over my body.”

“N-no way,” Olivia grew paler. “That’s why you were always so useless in fights?”

“Oh, but it was worth it!” Tabitha moaned, closed her eyes, and bit her lip. “Every time he pounded my pussy while choking the life out of me I was imagining that I was in a demon’s deadly grasp. Fighting for my life while my body and mind betrayed me-bringing me to ever greater heights of ecstasy!”

“You’re insane!” Oliva shouted and struggled to break free, but Tabitha’s binding spell remained strong, leaving the ninja girl squirming like a worm.

“Everyone in this city is the ones who are insane!” Tabitha shouted. “Why are we locked away here like prisoners!? Why can’t we each pursue our dreams freely!? You really think some second-rate sex with selfish assholes is enough when I know that there’s true bliss out there? Ah, but now I do not need that.”

Tabitha pulled Olivia’s head up by her hair, looked directly into Beatrice’s eyes, and said, “Oh, great Savior, please forgive me for getting in your path and not putting a stop to this charade sooner! Please, accept this humble gift from me. Do with her as you please. Fuck her, rape her, kill her—”

“What!? Get off you psycho!!” The ninja girl screamed and struggled fruitlessly.

“I’m not going to kill or rape a bound hostage,” Beatrice tried to calm the situation.

“What? But she tried to kill your friend!” Tabitha was perplexed. “Oh, you have something worse planned? Will you feed Olivia to that redhead? She looks like the cannibal type.”

“Haa?” Ember’s jaw dropped open. Even your usually reserved bodyguard was absolutely flabbergasted at what she heard.

“Whatever it is, please, I beg of you,” Tabitha continued pleading, ignoring Olivia’s screams and struggles. “Drown me in the pleasure that mere mortals cannot hope to achieve! Even if it is just once! Even if it means my death! As long as I’m able to experience ultimate bliss at least once in my life, I’ll be happy.”

Is she for real? Beatrice thought. Maybe the ninja girl is right, and this mage is simply not well. She just confessed that she was beaten daily. I really shouldn’t indulge her. No matter how much she wants to be roughed up and have her holes filled with hard cocks. Ah, and I have my tail. I bet she hasn’t experienced- No! No! Think!

Beatrice lightly slapped her cheeks to get a hold of herself and cleared her throat. Then the futanari succubus finally spoke, trying to maintain the high attitude that served her so well, “Y-you’re making a lot of assumptions. Why are you even so convinced that I’ll be able to give you what you want? And do you think I’d want that?”

“Ah!” Tabitha whimpered. “A-am I not good enough?”

“N-no, that’s not it,” Beatrice stammered. Did I just hurt her feelings?

“B-but I stopped the fight!”

“After it was already obvious that your side lost,” Ember said with cautious suspicion.

“No! It’s not my fault!” Tabitha cried out as tears built up in her eyes. “I was low on mana, and this spell was the only one I knew would work on Olivia. It took time to charge. Everything happened so quickly! I tried to stall! Please believe me!”

Beatrice and Ember looked at each other, gauging whether the other one took Tabitha’s words seriously.

“My feelings are true! I swear! And this girl that tried to harm your friend” —Tabitha pulled on Olivia’s hair even harder, arching the ninja girl’s neck backward—"Here take her! If you don’t want her, maybe your cannibal friend can use her?  She clearly gets off on burning people alive. Use her! Use me! I’ll gladly let you burn me alive while you ravage my body!”

“I’m not a cannibal!” Ember protested.

Oh boy! Beatrice was convinced that she was dealing with a total nutcase.

“Have you come to this world to save it?” Tabitha continued her monologue. “Or to fuck the last remnants of humanity into blissful ignorance while everything crumbles around us? Whatever it is, please make me a part of that! I have much to learn but I will do whatever it takes to improve as a mage! Are you searching for women to fuck into submission? Men? I will gladly assist you and lure them to you! Just rape me alongside them just as mercilessly! No! Even more mercilessly! Ravage my body as a demon would!

Will you go into combat against the demons? Use me as a cheap meatshield against their attacks and fuck my dying body as a demon would! Use your bodily fluids to keep me just on the edge of life! The thrill of life and death… Not knowing when I will breathe my last as you choke me with a giant cock inside my womb and tail deep in my ass… Oh, I’m wet just from the thought!”

Tabitha leaned against Olivia with sultry moans. Her hand was already between her legs and she breathed warm air into the struggling ninja girl’s ear.

“Stop it! Get off me, you freak!” Olivia screamed.

Beatrice was left speechless. She had no idea how to respond or what to do with this sudden proclamation by the horny, masturbating mage. Was Tabitha ill? Then what did that make Beatrice who finally noticed that she had a raging boner?

If you're interested - you can read further ahead on my Patreon. Will upload another chappy there as soon as I'm done editing. Your support is greatly appreciated! ^.^

267