54: Cumming at the same time (18++)
19.8k 8 224
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“You want to stick it inside, don’t you?” Beatrice teased the horny ninja girl.

Olivia bit her lip. She couldn’t stop masturbating, and her eyes were fixed on the succubus’s wet pussy.

“I promise you will enjoy this just as much as I will,” Beatrice said and slowly lowered herself onto Olivia’s cock.

“H-hn,” Beatrice herself could not hold back her moan. Just the tip of Olivia’s cock touching her pussy lips was nearly enough to send her over the edge. She never had a cock inside her. She never had been fucked. Despite all kinds of perverted things she did in this world already, this would be something new. Beatrice recalled the few ecstatic seconds of Princess Mary assaulting Beatrice’s pussy with her own tail and hoped this would feel just as well.

Even though Beatrice already had sex countless times today with many different girls and situations, she felt as if she had been sex-starved for months. She was hornier than ever before and needed a good fuck. Beatrice didn’t care what was right or wrong, she needed to be filled right now. The succubus looked at Olivia’s entranced, bright-red face, and knew that the over-stimulated girl would not last more than a few seconds. Only a few seconds and her dick would disappear.

“Better make it count,” Beatrice said aloud to both herself and Olivia and impaled herself on Olivia’s huge dick in a single resolute motion.

“OOOOOH, FUUUCK!” Beatrice cried out. Her orgasm started the second she filled herself. It built from deep within her pussy and radiated outwards. Beatrice slammed her hips against Olivia’s crotch. Up and down, fucking herself with Olivia’s magic cock, wishing to drive her building orgasm as high as possible.

“Ahh!! Huahh!! What have you done to me!?” Olivia moaned and screamed. But instead of resisting, she put her hands on Beatrice’s naked hips and helped herself to the futanari’s tight pussy. She raised Beatrice up and down on her cock, while Beatrice’s own rock-hard cock swung down and up, spraying precum all over Olivia.

“Yesss! Fuck-me-fuck-me-fuck-me! Fuck me with your cock!” Beatrice screamed while thrashing on Olivia. She was burning up. She felt Olivia’s cock swell and tremble inside her. Olivia was about to cum. Olivia was about to cum for the first time and give Beatrice’s inexperienced pussy its first taste of cum. Beatrice’s cock twitch at the thought. She felt her cum build up at the base of her swaying shaft. “I feel you, Olivia! Ah, I feel you! Give in to the pleasure of the cock! Spray your girl-semen inside me! I want to feel you cum inside me when I cum!!”

“Ugh! Then have it, you dumb nympho!” Olivia screamed and thrust her hips up, against Beatrice. Olivia was defiant to the end. The surprised succubus got knocked off-balance and Olivia used this to rise up and push Beatrice to the ground.

“AAAHHHH!” Beatrice screamed as her mind went blank. But not from pain. Not even from surprise. The tip of the succubus’s wrapped tail was the first to hit the ground. The sudden impact against the overly sensitive organ jolted Beatrice’s entire body and broke the valve that held back her orgasm. White and yellow sparks flashed across Beatrice’s mind, while cum rushed through both her tail and cock. Her swollen cock twitched one more time, right before the first jet of cum burst out, flying straight into Beatrice’s open mouth. While the tip of her tail unleashed a torrent of cum against her naked back.

Olivia pinned the helpless succubus beneath her and with her remaining strength, thrust her swollen cock into Beatrice’s convulsing pussy, as hard and deep as she could just as Beatrice came through her cock. “This is what you wanted, eh? Your pussy ravaged while you cum disgracefully? Then take it! Take all my cum like the cheap slut that you are while you choke on your own! Ghu—”

With an almost animalistic grunt, Olivia thrust inside Beatrice again and tensed up as her mind went blank. Olivia’s eyes glazed over and she let her own orgasm wash over her as she relished the feeling of her cum rushing through her cock, exploding into the crazy nympho’s tight pussy.

Through a fog, Olivia watched Beatrice shoot rope after rope of cum from her own cock. Each shot matched Olivia’s own torrent into the succubus’s pussy which made Olivia feel like she was the one covering Beatrice's face, tits, and stomach with her sticky cum.

-19 Arousal Points

Thank you for reading!

Wasn't planning on posting today tbh, but was so happy that I got another pledge, that I just had to!

Thank you, Loke for pledging your support! ^.^

Later today I'll write and post another chapter for my Gold Patrons' backlog on my Patreon. :)

Don't forget to add this story to your reading list and favorite the chapter if you enjoyed it ❤

224