57: Letting Go
15.5k 7 196
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Beatrice was done with taking care of her Skills in her mind’s eye and returned her full attention to the naked ninja girl beneath her. And that’s when the Succubus noticed that her excitement did not match Olivia’s. Still reserved. Still unable to let go of her inhibitions. Ever since Olivia filled the succubus’s pussy to her satisfaction, she refused to commit. Timid nods, half-assed making-out. And that’s with liquids gushing out of her pussy! Beatrice enjoyed dominating a submissive girl as much as the next succubus, but this one was not being honest with herself. And it really started to piss Beatrice off.

Beatrice straightened her back and looked down at the naked girl beneath her. Olivia could not keep her eyes off Beatrice. No wonder—the succubus was a killer! Both her face and body were enough to turn heads even in this depraved world. And Olivia had already shown that she had no qualms about girl-on-girl action when she roughly screwed Beatrice to her heart’s content.

And yet, after a momentary glimpse of a girl that let go of all restraints, that passionate Olivia was locked away again. Not even trying to play with the succubus’s giant, 100% natural cow-tits? What an insult! And the way she timidly touched Beatrice’s cock like a virgin despite operating her own temporary one like an experienced futa girl was a joke! Olivia kept hiding her true self. Pretending to be someone she wasn’t. Someone above such base desires? For whom exactly did she put on this show of a ‘serious, proper girl’? Herself?

Olivia reminded Beatrice of someone. And Beatrice’s anger grew. But it wasn’t Olivia she was angry with.

Beatrice sighed and asked the girl beneath her, “When was the last time you truly let go and had fun?”

“Let go!?” Olivia snapped into reality and stared dead in Beatrice’s eyes. “Did all the cum get into your brain? Every day is a fight for survival here! I’ve had to sell my soul just for a chance to save my sister—”

“Enough!” Beatrice cut off Olivia’s tired speech. “Sister this, sister that! When was the last time you lived for yourself!?”

“For myself!? Are you dense? I have responsibilities! Emily—”

“Yes, yes—you have to save your sister,” Beatrice scoffed. “God forbid you so much as crack a smile without tormenting everyone—including yourself—about how horrible it is to smile while your poor little sister is in captivity.”

“Why you—"

“Why not abstain from eating?” Beatrice suggested. “If there are so many people starving in this city, shouldn’t you be ashamed about how you stuffed your mouth with those apples?”

“How dare you!” Olivia shouted and rose up from the soft moss, but Beatrice easily pushed her down.

“How dare I what!?” Beatrice asked. “Finally enjoy myself instead of waking up one day to realize that my whole life passed me by?”

“Oh, so I should just forget about everything and fuck my way across the city like ninety percent of people here!? Oh, I might as well drug myself to numb the pain, like the remaining ten percent? Screw everything! Right?”

“Maybe a day of that is exactly what you need,” Beatrice shrugged.

“W-what?”

“Let’s say you save your dear little Emily,” Beatrice proposed. “But that’s not enough. Saving her life is one thing. Then comes the living part. You had to save her, which means she’s incompetent enough to need saving. Then you’ll—no doubt—will protect her further. Can’t possibly let anything happen to Emily after you’ve gone through all that trouble, right? How old is she by the way?”

“Thirteen,” Olivia grit her teeth.

“Alright, so you protect her for five or so years until you think she’s old enough to be on her own. But then you’ll still hover over her like a hawk. Who knows what kind of horrible boyfriend she might find? Still so fragile after that traumatic experience, right? So you’ll continue to suffocate your little Emily—”

“I would never!”

“—until she can’t take it anymore and runs off just to escape from you.”

“She would never!”

“Why not? By that point, you’d be the dullest, most obsessive person she’d know.”

“I-I’m not!”

“Right now, your whole existence revolves around saving your sister! You can’t possibly allow any form of joy for yourself while Emily is suffering, right?”

“How can I? I have to give it my all to try and help her! If I don’t, I’ll never forgive myself if I fail!” Olivia teared up. “And even with giving it my all it's painfully clear that I’m simply not good enough, so how can I take it easy when I’m such a failure?”

“And if you save her, what will change?” Beatrice asked. “If you’re that hard on yourself, you won’t be able to enjoy yourself until you secured a good life for the both of you. And that seems to be no easy feat in this place. Starvation. Mobs. City run by seemingly insane royalty. When do you plan to finally relax?”

“You mean give up? The streets are full of those who gave up on any hope for a decent life. I will not!”

“No, I don’t mean giving up.” Beatrice shook her head. “I mean relax. Live a little. Because one day you’ll wake up and you’ll be fifty. If that’s even attainable with your lifestyle. And you better have something to show for it by then.”

“… I’ll cross that bridge when I get there. What’s the point in talking about what I’d do if I saved Emily when I haven’t even done that?”

“We will save your sister, that I promise to you,” Beatrice said with conviction. “But it will not be today. And it will not be tomorrow. What I can also promise you, is that if you keep bringing up your sister in every other conversation, someone will kill you before the sun sets tomorrow.”

“Well sorry for worrying about my sister!”

“Kh—I’d think you did that on purpose, had you shown any sign of a sense of humor,” Beatrice cracked a smile. “What I want to know is what can you do right this second that would help Emily?”

“I…”

“Well?” Beatrice asked. “Just lay on the floor and think about her all night? That won’t help. You need sleep, so you’d just make things worse. Feel guilty that you’re in a warm bed, while she’s in a cell? Sad, but that doesn’t help her in any way. Train? You’ve been through two life-or-death fights just in the last couple of hours. Your body and mind need rest too.”

“Oh, really?” Olivia raised an eyebrow. “And your proposed method of rest is…?”

“That’s right,” Beatrice smiled and placed the palm of her hand on Olivia’s abdomen. “Let yourself go.”

And with that, the succubus cast her [Dick Growing] Spell on Olivia for the second time.

Consider supporting me and donating on my Patreon here. (17 extra chapters available)

Thank you all for reading!

Don't forget to add this story to your reading list and favorite the chapter if you enjoyed it ❤

196