58: Enjoy yourself! (18++)
17.4k 5 218
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“Ah!” Olivia moaned when warm tingling spread through her abdomen. She looked down where Beatrice gently pressed the palm of her hand and saw a gentle light seep between the corners of Beatrice’s hand and Olivia’s skin. The pleasant warmth kept coming, with Beatrice’s hand acting as the source. At first, tt spread on the surface of Olivia’s tummy, like a gentle tide of a warm summer ocean. It then seeped deeper under Olivia's skin, spreading forth in all directions within her body. Her belly, her thighs, between her legs.

“Hn,” Another lewd sound escaped Olivia’s mouth when the pleasure reached her lower organ.

The succubus slowly moved her hand down and with it—the warm fuzzy feeling that Olivia couldn’t help but enjoy. As the warmth moved lower the pleasure increased, and Olivia’s hidden wish was only that it would move lower faster.

“Hah,” Olivia gasped when Beatrice’s lower palm touched the ninja girl’s labia. Close! Beatrice’s hand was so close to the point where Olivia needed the Succubus’s touch the most!

“Let go,” Beatrice whispered in Olivia’s ear.

Olivia reached down, placed her hand on Beatrice’s, and guided it toward the desired spot.

“That’s it,” Beatrice smiled.

Olivia was immediately rewarded with the sweet pleasure she coveted. The warm tingling engulfed her clit and sent a wave of pleasure through her body.

“Ahn!” Olivia moaned and arched her back. The sudden surge of pleasure was greater than she anticipated. And it did not cease!

What started as a pleasant, gentle massage, quickly escalated. Olivia felt something grow at the epicenter of the pleasure that spread from the succubus’s hand. And as it did, the pleasure grew. Rapidly.

“Mmm! W-what’s—Ah!” Olivia could not form words. Though she had a feeling what was happening. And she gave herself to the transformation.

“How interesting!” Beatrice giggled. “Is this reaction because it’s your second time with the spell? Or simply because you’ve willingly accepted what is coming? Both?”

Olivia felt something grow at the epicenter of the warmth. Her swollen clit, caressed by unseen magic to orgasmic levels, grew beyond common norms or reason. And with it, the pleasure grew to orgasmic levels. Olivia did not resist. She embraced the change. Embraced the pleasure.

“That’s it!” Beatrice encouraged her. “Let it all go! Forget it all and give yourself to the pleasure! Enjoy the fleeting moment of bliss! Here, in the dark, you are safe from the everyday troubles of the world. No one knows. No one cares. Nothing else exists. Only your pleasure. You know you want it! Embrace your own desires!”

“Yes! Ah!” Olivia moaned as her clit grew in Beatrice’s hand. Olivia knew these were all temptations. But was it so wrong to give in to them? Olivia knew the succubus was right—no matter what she did tonight, nothing would change. So what does it matter? Why hold back? At least she’ll have something sweet to hold on to before she throws herself on a suicidal mission! And no one would know either way. And even if the entire world knew, what would it matter? Who would judge her? This whole city was rotten to the core!

“Shh!” Beatrice saw wrinkles form on Olivia’s forehead and massaged them away with her free thumb. The twenty-one-year-old was still troubled. She shouldn’t be. Not tonight. Not now. Beatrice leaned closer for a kiss. Olivia’s lips parted instantly, and the girls’ tongues entwined.

Fuck it all! Olivia cursed the world and erased it from her concern. Who knew if either of them would even survive the week? Fuck it all! She embraced her temptress, her source of blissful oblivion.

Make me forget! Olivia prayed and grabbed Beatrice’s massive tit. It couldn’t possibly fit in the petite girl’s hand! Olivia squeezed it hard, in frustration and bit Beatrice’s lower lip.

“Give me it all and make me forget!” Olivia whispered her command. “I want all of it! Every—Ahn!”

Olivia tensed up and sunk her nails into Beatrice’s malleable tit. She did even realize when it happened, but her clit was already long and hard enough to be stroked in length by the Succubus. And that was what she did! Olivia looked at Beatrice and saw a devilish smile.

“You’re mine!” Beatrice declared as she expertly massaged Olivia’s girl-cock and sent waves of shuddering pleasure through the ninja’s body. And that was what Olivia wanted.

“Yes!” Olivia moaned and threw her head back. She wanted more! More!

As Beatrice stroked Olivia’s clit-dick toward a familiar, throbbing satisfaction, Olivia craved additional stimulation. She let go of the succubus’s breast and plunged two fingers into her aching pussy. They effortlessly slid into her tight, wet tunnel, further feeding the inhibition-freeing drug that was pleasure.

Olivia barely registered how loud she must’ve been. She did not care. The stimulation of both her pussy and cock made her remember the euphoric bliss she experienced when she filled the succubus full of semen. And she vividly recalled how Beatrice lost herself, cumming from over-stimulation of both her sex organs, spraying cum all over her sex-craving body. Olivia wanted that. She needed that.

Lost in pleasure, Olivia didn’t even notice Beatrice shift down, closer to the organ she so enthusiastically serviced. Then, she felt something familiar, but not where she ever felt it before. Soft. Plump. spreading around the tip of her girl-cock.

Olivia opened her eyes, looked down, and saw Beatrice—spreading her lips around the cock she was still stroking. Then Beatrice stopped stroking and lowered her lips down on Olivia’s cock. Lower and lower. The succubus’s hot, wet mouth-hole reminded Olivia of the succubus’s pussy. She stopped caressing herself and watched Beatrice lower her head, inch by inch take more of Olivia inside her mouth.

Olivia tensed up. Her butt twitched as something built rapidly at the base of her cock. She felt it once before—the pleasant tingling before the storm. Olivia felt her cock hit resistance in the back of Beatrice’s mouth. For a split second, Olivia was disappointed that her pleasure would not continue rising further. But then she felt Beatrice push further down still. The tip of Olivia’s swollen cock pressed hard against the resisting walls in the succubus’s mouth. But then Olivia heard the succubus swallow, and—with a pop—her cock slid deeper into the tight, wet depths of the succubus’s upper hole. Olivia’s mind went blank.

Consider supporting me and donating on my Patreon here. (17 extra chapters available)

Thank you, Charles Miller and Primula Hope for the pledge! <3

Don't forget to add this story to your reading list and favorite the chapter if you enjoyed it ❤

218