85: Morning Wood Serviced Properly (18++)
13.8k 4 187
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“Ugh, that’s a good mouth-hole!” Beatrice grunted as she continued facefucking Tabitha.

“Ghlr-glhr-glhr~” Tabitha let out slobbering throat sounds as her eyes rolled into the back of her skull from the rough morning deepthroat.

“Ooooh, that’s good! Your throat feels real tight right now,” Beatrice complimented her submissive mouth-hole, enjoying the thorough massage of her cock by Tabitha’s throat muscles.

What could possibly beat a morning deepthroat? Beatrice tried to recall the last time she even had a morning blowjob in her past life... When was it? It must’ve happened once or twice, right? Must not have been that impressive if she could not even remember. And it no longer mattered. The slutty mage was here, right now—taking Beatrice’s to heaven by doing nothing more than letting herself be used as the succubus’s morning cum-dumpster.

“Hang on, little slut, I’m almost done,” Beatrice moaned and quickened her pace. She felt her orgasm approach.

Judging by Tabitha’s incomprehensible moans, it wasn’t obvious whether the mage was happy or disappointed that she would get a reprieve so quickly. Beatrice suspected the latter. And she was right! The masochist got off on the rough treatment and would have preferred to continue servicing the succubus in whichever way was required. But it couldn’t be helped that Beatrice found such utter submission so arousing! The succubus held the back of Tabitha’s head tightly, pushed her as far down as she could—all the way to the base of her futa-cock—and thrust forward, pumping load after load of her futa-cream down the mages gullet.

“Ga-khhhh,” Tabitha snorted as she struggled to contain the massive fountain of cum that the succubus could unleash. Far greater amounts than any mortal man could pump out—it took a special kind of cum-starved whore to gulp it down without letting any go to waste.

But—just like last night—Tabitha expertly handled her duty and swallowed all of her morning protein shake like the good little slut that she was.

-25 AP

 

Only after Beatrice was done unloading every last drop down Tabitha’s throat did she release the mage for a much-needed breath of fresh air and closed her eyes, relaxing in the euphoric daze of an early morning orgasm.

I wonder how many times I came before this? Beatrice wondered as the after-glow of her orgasm subsided. Tabitha mentioned that Beatrice was covered in cum. And that was before Tabitha blew the unwitting, sleeping futanari to another orgasm.

That Arousal system! Beatrice concluded that her Arousal Points must have continued rising even as she slept, and no doubt were the instigator to her wet dreams.

I was lucky to get any sleep at all! Beatrice thought and secretly thanked Tabitha for taking care of her morning horniness even before Beatrice realized how much she needed it.

“What a cute little thing you are,” Beatrice said as she looked into Tabitha’s eyes and gently caressed the mage’s cheek.

“T-thank you,” Tabitha said with a cute smile.

Was it any surprise that it made Beatrice want to fuck this cute girl even more?

“O-oh?” Tabitha gasped in surprise and looked at the futanari’s cock that slowly took shape once more right beside her face.

“Come here,” Beatrice said to Tabitha quietly. And even if it wasn’t meant as an order, Tabitha obeyed without hesitation. Both girls embraced in a deep kiss, swirling their tongues in each other’s mouths with their eyes closed. All the while Tabitha ground her hips, sliding her moist pussy up and down against Beatrice’s hardening cock, hastening the return of the morning soldier to his full, stalwart, one-eyed potential.

“Mfm,” Tabitha moaned into Beatrice’s mouth and slid forward, aiming to penetrate her constantly needy pussy with the futanari’s thick cock head.

“Not so fast,” Beatrice whispered as she looked into the mage’s horny blue-green eyes. The color of the ocean water at some fancy resort beach. Beatrice wondered if it was within her power to bring such a paradise to this dark world. No! It wasn’t a matter of ‘if’! She would absolutely make this world a paradise. Her paradise!

And Beatrice was going to start by giving a little bit of paradise to her morning lover. Why not? Her other two companions already had a momentary chance to experience the heavenly joy of a futa’s pleasures. It only seemed fair to let Tabitha have a taste of these forbidden delights too.

And with that in mind, Beatrice made a proposition to Tabitha that the girl could not possibly refuse, “Milk my cock with your ass and I’ll give you pleasure you’ve never experienced, and never will again without me.”

Thank you for reading! :)

Consider supporting me and donating on my Patreon here. (39 extra chapters are currently available)

Don't forget to add this story to your reading list and favorite the chapter if you enjoyed it ❤

187