91: Sexual Tally
10.9k 15 167
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

With all her business with Skills done, Beatrice was ready to go and started looking for her clothing (which was still mostly just bra and panties). Beatrice’s search did not take long as there were very few items in the room, to begin with. Mostly just the two girls’ clothes and some leftover food from yesterday. Beatrice found her panties. They laid on the wooden floor and the white fabric (with a slight tint of blue) stood out on the old wooden panels. Beatrice dusted off her panties before putting them on and looked at Tabitha who had fallen into a gentle slumber.

That’s when the succubus thought of an idea. If the system tracks so many of my statistics, skills, and levels. Wouldn’t it also track my… “encounters”?

With that logic in mind, Beatrice tried calling different variations in her head of what such a hypothetical “stat page” could be named while imagining this tab and trying to call it into her mind’s eye.

Sex stats! Lewd stats! Sexual statistics! Intercourse Information! Intercourse accounting! Lewd stats! Succubus’s journal! Taboo statistics! Encouraged statistics! Horny stats! Horny log! Horny dog stats! Horny dog log! Happy fun time stats! Snu snu stats! Sexual accounts! Sexual activity stats! Trophy case! Trophy tally!

One of those names, or more precisely a certain combination of those names, worked and indeed a statistic of Beatrice’s recent sexual activities appeared. Beatrice went through them, point by point.

Sexual Tally

Number of Sexual Partners

7

Number of Climaxes

23

Seven already in a single day, huh? Beatrice counted. So that’s... Tabitha, Ember, Olivia… And the rest were priestesses? No, didn’t I only have sex with three of them? Then the other… The princess! Even though I didn’t get so much as play with her tits a little! I’ll have to pay her a visit and return the sexual favor that she gave me.

And 23 climaxes… At this point I’m not even sure if that’s too many times or too few, considering how much I’ve been fucking yesterday. Thank the Goddess for my quick recovery time or my dick would have fallen off by now!

Beatrice went further down the list.

EXP gained through sex

1 097

 Well… This tells me fuck all since my level progress is measured in percentages. Luluna clearly cut some corners in a few places.

At least this confirms that I do in fact gain experience and levels through sex as if that wasn’t obvious. But is it flat exp? Is the growth exponential? Is the length of the intercourse a factor? Do I get bonuses for new girls or new positions? Bonuses for originality? It’s not impossible, considering how many levels I’ve milked just out of Tabitha…

Number of Threesomes

2

Number of Foursomes

0

Number of Fivesomes+

0

 ... Clearly, I need to step up my game. Even if this is still infinite times more threesomes than I had in my past life.

Total amount of Cum Unleashed, ml

1 145

 … … Too bad they’re going out of their way to limit reproduction in this city, otherwise, I most definitely could have opened and sustained an artificial insemination clinic all on my own.

Maybe if I continue leveling my [Futanari Succubus’s Semen] Skill, it’ll develop some healing properties and I could open a potion shop?

Beatrice wasted no time in switching to her Skill Enhancement options to find what kind of upgrade was currently possible.

Skill Enhancement: Futanari Succubus's Semen (+1)

Rank: D

Type: Eros Craft / Toggle

Cost: -

Cooldown: 60s

Description: The Sperm of a Futanari Succubus cannot impregnate unless the Succubus chooses to do so. Self-impregnation not possible no matter how much a sex-crazed Futanari Succubus may wish to do so.

Upon ejaculation can release up to 150ml of semen at high velocity. The amounts of semen decrease rapidly with each consecutive climax.

Makes the Succubus's cum taste differently for every person that takes it in their mouth - as their favorite food.

Minimum Requirements:

Character level: 4

Skill Points in Eros Craft: 5

 

Disappointing, Succubus sighed and closed the Enhancement description, upset that she couldn’t go through with her Operation Healing Potion Shop right now. I guess I shouldn’t have expected too much out of a D-rank Skill.

Wait! Beatrice realized her error nearly instantly. Wouldn’t making it taste like each person’s favorite food be good enough!? In a world where they’re eating half-rotten garbage!? Screw the potions! I can open my very own Cum Restaraunt!!

The temptation to upgrade the Skill that Beatrice was ready to forget and ignore grew by the second. Maybe a little later, Beatrice finally decided. At the very least, I need to see how this day goes first. And if the amounts of ejaculations keep increasing at such a rate, I’ll eventually be able to fill a bathtub in an afternoon.

Now.. what else...

Times Got Pregnant

0

Well, obviously! I am after all protected by my [Futanari Succubus’s Semen] Skill. My [Dick Growing] Skill seems to operate under the same logic as it is a spell created by me… Otherwise, I would’ve already been in trouble. But it says nothing about semen from other males, so I should be careful about that.

Now then, all that’s left here is

“Huh?”

Pregnancies Caused

1

Number of Offsprings

0

...

"WHAT!!?"

I actually had the Futanari Succubus's Semen (+1) enhancement written all the way back in chapter 16 when I first wrote the skills for this story. Too bad I never ended up posting it in the story. Would've been much more cooler as I myself only now realized how broken it is outside sexy times.

Thank you for reading! :)

167