138: Two F*tanaris in an Alley (18++)
10.6k 7 162
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The long-eared bunny girl let out an inaudible gasp as Beatrice’s warm, pleasant, tingling magic spread. From the girl’s shoulder that the succubus touched, through her perky, ample chest, down her flat stomach, all the way to her clit that was in the big-breasted blonde’s mouth, taking root in the bunny girl’s pleasure button.

The blonde opened her eyes in surprise when she felt something grow within her mouth. She let it out of her mouth for a moment to confirm her suspicions with her eyes. Indeed, the bunny girl’s clit was growing fast, its head expanded and took an unmistakable shape of a male pleasure organ.

The blonde did not recoil in fright. She did not scream or cry. She just looked at her bunny partner to confirm if the girl was in pain or fear, and when she saw the flushed expression that could only belong to a bitch in heat, the blonde smiled and went down on the bunny girl with an even greater passion than before. And even as the bunny girl’s cock grew by the second, the blonde bobbed her head and took the cock all the way to its pussy base each time without fail. The bulging of the blonde’s throat confirmed what everyone could already tell—that the blonde bimbo was no stranger to taking cock down her throat.

Beatrice’s chest moved faster as she got more and more excited by how accepting and lewd the citizens of Klapsus were. She put her hand on Tabitha’s head and slowly bobbed her back and forth, matching Tabitha’s rhythm with the blonde’s. Beatrice looked at the nubile bunny girl’s expression of succumbing to the primal joy of getting your hard dick sucked by an eager, skilled, hot, and genuine cock-loving slut.

Beatrice wondered if she had the same expression as the young bunny girl. Probably not quite, Beatrice thought as the bunny girl’s gaze that was mixed with surprise and discovering anticipation gave away the fact that she had never experienced the pleasures of being on the receiving end of cock worship.

The blonde let out the bunny girl’s fully-formed, sticky saliva-covered cock just long enough to take a breath. Several thick strands already connected the blonde’s lips to the cock she serviced. The bimbo stuck out her wet tongue and slapped it with the bunny girl’s dick with an excited, grin. She then smeared those juices all over her face and stuck two fingers deep within her mouth to lube them up. And as she took the bunny girl’s dick back into her mouth, she moved slid hand between the long-eared girl’s skinny thighs, moving her lubed-up fingers to the girl’s small, perky butt.

The bunny girl’s eyes went wide, she suddenly tensed up, and ground her nails into the bricks of the wall she was leaning against for support. Her silent cry, when two fingers invaded her butt, was made audible by Beatrice when Tabitha suddenly took her cock as deep down her throat as she could, her nose pressing against Beatrice’s soft smooth skin. This, in turn, was caused by an excited but ignored Rafaelia who started roughly finger fucking Tabitha’s pussy with three fingers at ever-increasing speed while sucking on her juicy, swollen clit.

Beatrice was close to cumming, and so was the bunny girl. And as if both cock-loving sluts had agreed upon this beforehand, both Tabitha and the big-breasted bimbo eased up on their stimulation to prevent a premature end to their joy.

However, this was not something Beatrice had agreed to. The succubus was far too horny to take it slow. And Beatrice knew that when she was this excited, there would be no issues in repeating her performance. She placed both hands behind Tabitha’s head and put her mouth back where it belonged—choking and salivating on her fat cock.

Both the bunny girl and the blonde looked at Tabitha like hypnotized, marveling at Tabitha’s skills of near-effortless cock-pleasing.

Maybe the girls here are too used to men that go limp and out of commission after cumming just once? Beatrice wondered while she used Tabitha like a toy for her cock. The succubus decided to reassure her alley-sex neighbors.

“If you’re worried about ending the fun too soon—don’t,” Beatrice said while she moved Tabitha’s head up and down her cock. “That dick will disappear in three minutes no matter whether you cum or not, but I can gift you one more round if you like it that much!”

Hearing that, the blonde did not waste another precious second. She took the bunny girl’s cock all the way down her throat. The big-breasted bimbo closed her eyes and simply enjoyed the feeling of cock massaging the back of her throat while her giant tits swung back and forth. Bubbles of spit escaped through the gaps between her big lips and the bunny girl’s long shaft that disappeared and reappeared out of the blonde’s mouth. The bunny girl raised her left leg and placed it over the bimbo’s shoulder. She pulled the blonde closer, further down on her cock, confirming without words that she was enjoying what the blonde did and wanted more of it.

Thank you for reading! :)

Consider supporting me and donating on my Patreon here. (57 extra chapters are currently available)

Don't forget to add this story to your reading list and favorite the chapter if you enjoyed it ❤

Special thanks for supporting my writing goes out to my S-ranked Patrons: Gawb1in, Chosen Juan, and Torasque!

162