140: The Power of a Name (18+)
9k 3 154
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

As Beatrice came down from her dopamine high, she was able to finally think of things other than showing dicks into sexy girls’ holes. And something had been bugging the succubus ever since she gifted the bunny girl her temporary pleasure stick. The girl had yet to let out a sound. She did not let out even so much as a peep. Not when her clit grew and turned into a cock, not when she felt a girl’s lips and tongue around the tip of her cock for the first time, the wetness of her tongue, the warmth of her moist mouth. Even as she came, she did not let out ecstatic moans (though at that point Beatrice might have been at fault for shoving her tail so deep down the bunny girl’s throat).

It wasn’t like Beatrice expected cries of gratitude or something, but she was expecting some audible reaction. The lack of any such reaction made the succubus genuinely intrigued.

As far as Beatrice was concerned there remained only two possibilities: either a sudden cock growth on a fully female girl was so pedestrian in this world that even a skilled deepthroater could not make it exciting (which was actually not impossible in a world this perverted), or the girl was physically unable to speak. And the bunny girl's facial expressions made the former option highly improbable.

Beatrice exhaled deeply when Tabitha finally let the futanari’s softening cock out of her mouth with a big smile. Even after such a thorough throatjob, she managed to lick clean the dick of her sex goddesses. Rather than continuing to guess and make assumptions, Beatrice decided to simply talk with her sex-alley neighbors while everyone took a moment to rest and recharge.

“Is something like this common in this city?” Beatrice asked the two original temporary residents of the alley.

“Fellatio?” The blonde asked when she took the cock out of her mouth with an audible pop. She slowly and lovingly stroked it while the cock shrunk until it turned into an overly swollen, but otherwise normal clitoris of a young woman.

“More common than kissing,” the blonde continued and gently kissed the bunny girl’s hypersensitive clit. “But my long-time friend suddenly growing a cock while I eat her out? First time I’ve seen something like that.”

“I’m Beatrice by the way,” the succubus extended her hand for a handshake, but the blonde simply looked at it, confused as to what to do with an offered empty palm of a futanari girl.

“My name is Galla,” the blonde said and slowly rose to her feet. She was just a couple inches shorter than the bunny girl, whose height was accentuated by her narrow frame and long bunny ears.

Beatrice appreciated Galla’s thicc, well-toned thighs, and butt, no doubt trained by having to constantly carry around such massive breasts. Every time Galla dropped to her knees to suck some hard cock and rose up after the deed, she ended up performing a full, weighted squat. No wonder her legs and butt were trained.

“My parents believed that names have power,” Galla said with a smile as an answer to Beatrice checking her out. “So they gave me a name that started with a letter ‘G’ in hopes that I would develop breasts that men would fight over.”

“It worked!” Beatrice said as she marveled at the beauty of all-natural watermelons that only in a fantasy world could retain the firmness that they had without sagging below Galla’s waist.

Galla smiled back at Beatrice before she embraced her friend and moved in for an open-mouth kiss, which the bunny girl instantly reciprocated. The bunny girl’s breasts disappeared in Galla’s massive bosom, even though the bunny girl was not exactly an A-cup either.

While the two girls made out, Beatrice had to admit that even her own ample bosom could not compare in sheer volume. Though there was also a point to consider that it is a matter of taste.

And just like some people preferred gigantic melons that they could lose their dick in during a titjob, others preferred flat-chested girls that they could easily lift into the air and pound senseless right there on the spot, while the girl threw back her head and arched her tantalizing flatness that the guys wanted to cover with cum, inside and out.

To each their own, Beatrice said to herself while her cock rose as she imagined how a titjob could feel when performed by such love pillows.

“You made a certain promise,” Galla said with a smile after parting from the bunny girl’s lips, reminding Beatrice of what she said while her brain was in pleasure-pleasure, fuck-fuck mode.

“Oh?” Beatrice smiled back, as her cock rose faster and harder, twitching for another round.

“You know, a certain dick for a certain cute girl,” Galla said with a tantalizing smile as she looked directly into Beatrice’s eyes while running a finger across Beatrice’s hard shaft.

Thank you for reading! :)

Consider supporting me and donating on my Patreon here. (57 extra chapters are currently available)

Don't forget to add this story to your reading list and favorite the chapter if you enjoyed it ❤

Special thanks for supporting my writing goes out to my S-ranked Patrons: Gawb1in, Chosen Juan, and Torasque!

154