141: Delicious Little Bunny (18+)
8.9k 5 155
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“Don’t worry—I remember,” Beatrice said, excited to get her hands and cock all over Galla’s giant milk cans. “But won’t the cute bunny ask for it herself? How else am I supposed to know if she likes it or not?”

“Hah!” Galla scoffed. “As if you couldn’t tell!”

“I don’t even know her name,” Beatrice said.

“Her name’s Alice. And, unfortunately, she’s mute,” the blonde explained. “Unfortunately for others that is. Because I find it to be a positive rather than a detriment—her silent reactions absolutely adorable!”

“That is true,” Beatrice agreed as she looked at Alice’s big, anticipating eyes that kept jumping from Beatrice’s face to her cock. The bunny girl’s desire was clear without words.

“So, we’re up for round two?” Galla asked as she continued playing with Beatrice’s cock by just using her fingertips.

“What’s in it for Beatrice?” Tabitha asked as she stood up. “Why should she use her mana to grant freebies left and right?”

Mana? Beatrice noted. The succubus’s Skills did not use mana, but Stamina instead. But that might not have been true for other powers in this world, like Tabitha’s magic. More importantly, Beatrice felt a tinge of hostility emanating from Tabitha toward Galla.

“I suppose simply watching an incredibly shy, but incredibly cute bunny girl grow a dick and get sucked off to orgasm while she silently moans in ecstasy is not enough?” Galla asked. “But no worries—I’m more than capable of servicing two cocks at once. And I’ve never sucked cocks that were attached to such beautiful young women, so it is an experience that I have no intention of passing up!”

“That’s more reasons why you want Beatrice’s cocks, not a single one why she should grant them!” Tabitha insisted and swiped away Galla’s hand from Beatrice’s hard dick.

Is she jealous? Beatrice realized. It wasn’t like the slutty masochist had never shown such signs before. And Beatrice understood that Tabitha must have been worried that with a nearly endless parade of hot, horny sluts this city had to offer, she might end up getting less and less attention herself. But as adorable as such a reaction was, Tabitha was not actively getting in the way of Beatrice and a titjob of her life.

Galla sighed and said, “I was convinced we were all mature enough, that no one needed to state the obvious. But I do have two, very big reasons to get what I want.”

As Galla said that she caressed her giant, watermelon-sized tits. The woman clearly had no issues with self-confidence and for a good reason. It would take an extraordinary person to pass up on an opportunity to play with such toys.

“Tabitha,” Beatrice said her loyal mage’s name.

Tabitha looked back at Beatrice, turned pale in a second, and dropped on all fours instantly, prostrating herself before the futanari succubus.

“I’m terribly sorry, My Lady! My Queen! Please forgive my insolence!” Tabitha cried for forgiveness. Even the slightest hint of displeasure on Beatrice’s face was enough to make Tabitha terrified of falling out of favor with her sex goddess.

“It’s fine, get up, get up,” Beatrice helped Tabitha to her feet before the teary-eyed mage completely killed the atmosphere. “I’m not angry as long as you trust that I know what I’m doing.”

“O-of course I do!” Tabitha exclaimed. “You could do no wrong! I don’t know what came over me that I dared intervene! It will not happen again!”

“Alright, alright, that’s enough, that’s enough,” Beatrice calmed Tabitha by snuggling her face with her breasts and patting her head.

“She gets emotional sometimes,” Beatrice explained to Galla.

“I think I understand,” Galla smiled. “But I do have one more reason to give why I ask for this magical favor. You see, it’s Alice’s birthday today!”

“Birthday?” Rafaelia exclaimed. Beatrice had almost forgotten about the fox girl that ended up on the far end of festivities, though she performed her assign duties splendidly.

“Eighteenth birthday, to be precise,” Galla added as she looked at the approaching, nubile fox girl. Physically, she resembled the bunny girl. But the look in Rafaelia’s eyes was nothing like Alice’s naïve, innocent one.

“An important date, as you understand,” Galla continued. “When I found out, I just had to taste her fresh pussy. Luckily it wasn’t that hard to convince her. After all, despite being shy, she’s still a healthy bunny girl. Poor thing had been masturbating nearly non-stop! I just had to show her that there are other pleasures in life besides her naughty fingers and pillows!”

“Well, why didn’t you say so?” Rafaelia said with a grin and looked at Alice like a fox would look at a small, delicious little bunny.

Thank you for reading! :)

Consider supporting me and donating on my Patreon here. (57 extra chapters are currently available)

Don't forget to add this story to your reading list and favorite the chapter if you enjoyed it ❤

Special thanks for supporting my writing goes out to my S-ranked Patrons: Gawb1in, Chosen Juan, and Torasque!

155