146: C*m For Two Fertile Bitches in Heat (18++)
10.4k 7 154
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Galla parted Rafealia’s lips with her fingers and pushed the fox girl down on Alice’s cock with such a force that Rafaelia barely got time to prepare herself. In a single motion, the bunny girl’s cock was back in the fox girl’s mouth. Galla pushed Rafaelia down all the way until the fox girl’s button nose sunk into Alice’s skin and her chin pressed against Alice’s wet pussy.

Galla then put her hand below Rafaelia’s jaw and started moving the fox girl’s head back and forth on Alice's cock, not letting it out of Rafaelia’s throat for even a moment. Galla moved her hand lower to Rafaelia’s neck to feel the bulge increase and decrease with each slow, deliberate movement.

Beatrice knew that the inexperienced bunny girl would not last long under such stimulation. Beatrice moved the fox girl’s long, fluffy tail to the side to get a good view of her behind. She then grabbed Rafaelia by the hips and plunged her cock deep into the wet, naughty cunt that made all kinds of stories to fill her holes with cocks.

The fox girl moaned into Alice’s cock, and Beatrice quickly picked up the pace, aroused to no end by her new sexy, young companion who clearly loved cocks way more than she led on.

As for Alice, whose pussy was left woefully unattended by the enraged blonde who concentrated on Rafaelia, Beatrice has plans for that too. Before the time ran out for Alice’s temporary cock, and having already experienced one of Alice’s holes, the succubus moved her tail to the bunny girl’s nearly-gushing pussy that twitched from pre-orgasmic waves of pleasure and thrust her tail inside.

Alice’s entire body was rocked as her brain got blasted by the sudden penetration. The bunny girl’s body continuously twitched, her back arched and eyes rolled back from electrifying surges of pleasure coming from both cock and cunt, each more exhilarating than the other. Beatrice mercilessly fucked Alice’s pussy while Galla fucked Alice’s cock by using the fox girl’s mouth and throat like an onahole.

The bunny girl would have screamed across the entire town if she could, letting every single citizen know the bliss of getting deepthroated while your wet, needy pussy is stuffed and stretched to the absolute limits, bordering on unbearable.

“Is this still boring for you, huh you fox-slut!?” Galla yelled with a wide grin as she felt Alice’s cock move in and out of Rafaelia’s throat whose own eyes started rolling back into her skull from the relentless throat-fucking combined with a thorough pounding from behind.

It wasn’t Rafaelia’s first rodeo, but she could not remember the last time she experienced a fucking of this intensity. On average the guys were so thrilled to have a stunning, innocent-looking young girl like her go down on their cocks as if they spewed out honey that they barely had the effort to do their part as well. Rafaelia had her urges like any other girl. She wanted to get thoroughly taken, pounded, and bred as nature intended. And this merciless spitroast was exactly what she needed.

Rafaelia let out deep, incomprehensible sounds into the cock in her throat as she salivated at the thought of tasting the semen of an inexperienced dickgirl she was about to bring to orgasm with her throat alone. The cock that pounded her pussy was just girthy enough to fill her properly, stretch her just to the limits, as if it was made to breed her cunt. And as the fox girl envisioned getting bred like the bitch in heat that she was and started shaking from the approaching orgasm as she gagged on an inexperienced bunny girl’s cock in her throat, Rafaelia’s only regret was that the cock inside her was not just a little longer to pound against her womb as well.

Beatrice grabbed Rafelia by her narrow waist and moved her hips faster and faster, slamming her thighs against Rafaelia’s ass as she plunged her cock as deep into the girl’s sublime, tight, hot pussy as she could. The double stimulation from two fresh, clamping pussies of girls in animalistic heat was too much for the succubus to bear.

Beatrice moaned louder and louder as she watched Alice throw herself against the wall behind her as her legs trembled and were about to give out from the level of mind-altering pleasure for which her mind (that only knew the gentle pleasures of her own fingers and a few other objects) was not prepared. The bunny girl’s hips moved on their own, spurred by the succubus’s tail to plunge deeper down Rafaelia’s throat and unleash all that cum right where the fox girl craved for.

And as Beatrice lowered her gaze to the waify fox girl, at the absolute prime of her sexual health, the body that men would kill for, and the sexual appetite that countries would go to war for, she felt Rafaelia clamp down on her cock again and again as she started convulsing in climax, and that sent the succubus over the edge as well.

Beatrice’s breathing got more and more erratic, she moaned louder and louder as she lost sense of where she was, and—after a few more thrusts—her mind went white as she felt the euphoric rush through her cock and tail. But even as cum rushed through both her phallic organs, Beatrice kept thrusting deep and hard, on pure instinct, driven by some primal desire to plant her seed as deep into the two fertile girls as she could.

-42.8 AP

Thank you for reading! :)

Consider supporting me and donating on my Patreon here. (57 extra chapters are currently available)

Don't forget to add this story to your reading list and favorite the chapter if you enjoyed it ❤

Special thanks for supporting my writing goes out to my S-ranked Patrons: Gawb1in, Chosen Juan, and Torasque!

154