250: Intermission Entertainment (18+)
6k 4 90
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“Woohoo!” one man yelled as he sprinted naked through a golden shower with his mouth open and tongue sticking out.

A series of dozen podiums were erected from which masked women peed down on the men, women, and beastkin who accepted their golden gifts with hands spread wide and mouths open. Some men jerked off, others smeared the golden gifts across their naked bodies. Two women made out, licking the golden gifts off each other’s huge milkers, sucking on the erect nipples.

That was just the tip of the iceberg of the depravity that unfolded across several entertainment areas the moment the first round of the games was over. Even while Beatrice was guided on the narrow path that lead from the arena, everywhere she looked, citizens of Klapsus were naked, half-naked, or just with their dicks and tits out, some of which were furry.

“How could you possibly think that a damn jittering hyena would last more than a minute in the Forge of Champions!?” a lionkin woman berated a naked man who prostrated himself before her. She had a lush golden mane and had sexy leather spandex and high heels, with which she stepped on the man’s head “Have you no sense? Is that head of yours as empty as it feels?”

“I’m sorry! I don’t know what I was thinking!” the man cried as he shook his ass with a hard dick swaying between his legs.

“You pathetic little disgrace of a man! You knew that hyenakin would lose, didn’t you!” the lioness grimaced in disgust and dug her heel into the man’s back. “You prayed the hyena would lose and rushed here the moment my tent was open! That hyenakin died at the very start! Did you spend this whole time waiting for me with a hard dick?”

“Yes, mistress!”

“Shut up! You don’t deserve to have a mistress!”

“I’m sorry! I know I’m not worthy! Please punish me!”

“You’d like that, wouldn’t you!? Look at the line behind you! What makes you so special?”

“I squeal like a little girl when I’m whipped!”

“That’s right!” the lioness grinned and took out her whip.

“Ahn! Do you like what you see, you old perverts!?” a young rabbit girl moaned as she masturbated on an elevated stage, surrounded by a dozen men with their cocks out. “Yeah! Jerk off you pervs! If anyone of you can shoot your load on my body from beyond that line, I’ll lick it off and beg on my knees for more! Just, aHn! After I cum, hn~, ‘kay?”

“Hey! I was in line before you!” one man squabbled with a rhinoceros beastkin that just pushed him aside from a pair of par of female feet. The feet were attached to legs which were attached to a living, breathing masked woman who sat comfortably on a chair with her feet resting on a footstool. However, it was the feet that were the attraction in this array of so-called “foot fetish” booths.

“Nobody cares that you were in line first!” the rhinokin growled. The rhinokin was like any other beastkin of this city—humanoid, walking on two feet, but with qualities of a beast. In this case, thick gray skin, an elongated face with giant ears, small eyes, and a giant horn over his large nostrils. “Just sit there and watch while jerking your puny sausage! After I’m done you can have a go.”

“I don’t want to see your cum!” the man argued back and stood up.

Punch!

“Then lick it off after I’m done!” the man said with a giant gray fist raised that he just used to knock the weakling back on his ass. “Stay down unless you want to lose some of those rotten teeth of yours!”

“Jerry!” the woman on the chair called shouted and not ten seconds later a short young man appeared, seemingly out of nowhere. Like the staff members in the arena, he had a naked torso, but his mask was red with a black flame across it. The young man was slim, but fit, with well tones muscles and no extra fat.

“There shall be no violence at any of our entertainment booths,” the young man said in a strong, calm manner, looking up at the rhinokin through the tiny holes in the mask.

“Phe!” the trouble-causing rhinokin snorted and then spit at the masked man’s feet, which were also naked, but clearly not the attraction the rhinokin was looking for. The masked man was also two full heads shorter than the rhinokin, which bolstered the troublemaker’s brazen attitude.

“I see,” the masked man said an unchanging calmness and slammed the open palm of his left hand into the rhinokin’s buff chest, sending rhinokin to flying backward at dizzying speeds, knocking aside any bystanders that did not even have the time to react to a rapidly approaching flying rhino who flew right over the edge of the entertainment area and continued flying over the abyss until, finally, landing in the middle of the corpse-ridden arena.

“Thank you, Jerry!” the woman in the chair waved cheerfully to her protector.

“No thanks are necessary,” the short masked man said without turning to the woman and disappeared in the crowds as fast as he appeared.

Thank you for reading! :)

Consider supporting me and donating on my Patreon here. (60 extra chapters are currently available)

Don't forget to add this story to your reading list and favorite the chapter if you enjoyed it ❤

Special thanks for supporting my writing goes out to my generous S-ranked Patrons: Torasque and Mega!

90