253: Horny for a Masked Man (18+)
6.3k 15 93
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The designated room with the number ‘Sixty-nine’ was everything Beatrice expected it to be. It was no larger than a dungeon cell, barely reaching eight feet from floor to ceiling. It had a couple of torches to provide some light and a pathetic excuse for a mattress thrown on the floor. Inside this cell, two girls (a blonde and a brunette) in chainmail bikinis were already making out, with their hands all over each other’s nubile bodies.

The moment they saw the door swing open and the sexy participant Number Sixty-nine appear in the frame, both girls cheered.

“Finally!”

“We thought maybe you fell on your way here and fantasized about—”

“Don’t care,” Beatrice interrupted. “Has either of you ever fucked any of the staff of the Forge of Champions? More specifically the men with the black masks that go on the arena with all the participants?”

“If only!” the brunette sighed. “They’re so mysterious!”

“And strong!” the blonde added.

“And hot! Apart from the scrawny ones.”

“I think the scrawny ones are cute!”

“Doesn’t matter though,” brunette sighed again. “Even so much as touching them without permission is punishable by death! No one has so much as made out with them!”

“Jessica told me she did!” the blonde argued.

“And you believed her!?” the brunette looked at her make-out partner like at a total moron.

“Then, if you had one opportunity to fuck a strong, hot masked staff member right here, right now, would you capture it?”

“For real!?” the brunette asked with excitement.

“Gimme, gimme, gimme!” the blonde added.

“Great! Hold that thought!” Beatrice said and rushed out of the cell, closing the door behind her.

When Beatrice returned from the cell, she saw her masked escort fidgeting and murmuring something to himself. The succubus no longer bothered hiding her excitement and simply said, “Well, it’s all settled! They’re both hot, sexy, and ready for some masked cock!”

“NO!!” the masked man insisted. “I told you already! I can neither break the rules nor my vows!”

“Your vows?” Beatrice asked. “T-to your girlfriend?”

“Y-yes! We vowed never to cheat on one another!”

“In this city?”

“E-especially in this city!”

“Well, either way, this won’t do!” Beatrice crossed her arms. “You confirmed that anything I want goes. And that’s my fetish—to masturbate and moan sexily while I watch two horny eighteen-year-olds take it from a big strong masked man who just oversaw a bloody massacre in which I took part! Maybe even join in! They were really hot! And could barely keep their hands off each other just thinking about getting plowed!”

“I CAN’T!” the man screamed and fall to his knees, weeping. He held his masked face in his hands and broke down crying like a baby. “I want to! I want to fuck hot horny eighteen-year-olds so badly! To see them lick my big, fat cock with their tongues like a lollipop. To feel the warmth of their mouths, the tightness of their pussies… Oh, why do you torment me so!?”

“What happened?” Beatrice asked the distraught man.

“They… They took them!” the man cried.

Don’t tell me…

“They took our cooooocks!”

“Heartless monsters! Who did this to you?”

“I don’t know! No one knows! The organizers of the Forge of Champions! The men and women behind the white masks! I-if we don’t do as they say, we will never see our cocks again!”

Beatrice thought back to the event but did not recall seeing a single person with a white mask. The annoying furball had a black mask with a blue flame on it, and it was inconceivable that half the people here did not know who she was.

Beatrice slowly approached the crying man and kneeled next to him.

“There, there,” Beatrice consoled him by taking his head into her bosom and stroking his short hair. Even if this man did actively arrange and oversee the casual murder of men and women for the entertainment of the deranged masses, she was moved by his simple plight. God only knew what lengths a man would go to restore his manhood.

Beatrice then looked around and, seeing that nobody else was present, stood up and said, “I have no intention of tormenting you! I’ve come to help! Look!”

The masked man looked up and gasped when he saw the slutty bimbo participant lift up her pleated miniskirt and reveal a massive cock between her legs.

“Behold! I have the power to grant cocks to whomever I choose to!” Beatrice declared. “You need but ask, and I shall restore your manhood this very second!”

Thank you for reading! :)

Consider supporting me and donating on my Patreon here. (60 extra chapters are currently available)

Don't forget to add this story to your reading list and favorite the chapter if you enjoyed it ❤

Special thanks for supporting my writing goes out to my generous S-ranked Patrons: Torasque and Mega!

93