257: A Pleasure Well-Deserved (18++)
6.5k 2 85
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“Ahn!!” the blonde girl moaned as she stroked her growing clit while playing with her pussy. She stared with longing at the massive erection that participant Number Sixty-nine revealed. Unlike with the masked man’s grotesque mutations, the bimbo before her had the girthy cock of a champion! The blonde did not even notice how her saliva escaped her half-open mouth.

“Brittany!?” the brunette exclaimed with wide eyes in shock “What the hell are you doing!?”

“I-I-ahn-I can’t help it, Natalie!” Brittany stroked her clit-dick faster as it took its full, proper, phallic form. “I… I want to… I need to…”

Brittany lunged at the future champion of the games and took her mighty cock into her mouth as deep as she could.

“Ahn!” Beatrice moaned. “That’s better! That’s a proper reaction to a hard cock waiting for service!”

Brittany barely heard what the futa bimbo was saying. She did not even know what came over her. She just gave in to the urge to suck cock just the way she hoped to be sucked off herself, all the while masturbating to her fantasies.

“B-Brittany,” Natalie gasped as she watched her dear friend get on her knees and suck cock like it was the last one on the planet. She watched how Brittany jerked off her sudden “growth” without question or hesitation, how juices flowed from her wet pussy that was still there, just beneath that hot, tempting rod that looked like it would be such a joy to please. Just like her own clit-dick that burned hot and ached for pleasure. Just stroking it did no good.

“Huh?” Natalie looked down only to see her slender hands, all over her masculine “growth”. “When did I…?”

But Natalie could not stop stroking herself. Instead, as she looked at the head of her clit-cock that stared right back at her, she got an increasing urge to suck on it. Natalie did not even fight this urge. This urge to suck her own cock. It was only natural! She sucked so many cocks in her life! All the guys loved it! Why wouldn’t she want to suck herself and find out just how exactly did she make all those guys feel? They did say she was a damn good cocksucker after all! The pleasure of sucking and getting sucked off! It was too tempting to refuse!

But try as she might, Natalie could not reach her cock. She hunched over her cock, reaching to it with her tongue, but it was just out of reach! Even though she had such a big cock, it was just out of reach! Natalie masturbated faster and faster, fantasizing about how she would take herself in her mouth and give herself the pleasure that she rightfully deserved!

They get to experience my tongue and mouth, but I don’t!? The hell!? Anger overtook Natalie while she dreamed of the pleasure of her own mouth, the pleasure of her own cock. And it did feel so fucking good! The hot, tingling sensation that built up as she stroked herself faster and faster was too good to stop. Her cock grew harder and swelled as the heat increased. Natalie squirmed in place and jerked her cock harder, which built the pleasure further, made her cock grow harder.

“Ahn!” Natalie moaned as she desperately reached with her tongue to suck the cock that deserved it so much! Such a delicious-looking cock! Such a giant swollen head! So close! So close! Yes!

Natalie realized that as she masturbated and grew more aroused, as the building pleasure approached its peak, her cock increased in size and grew ever closer to her tongue!

“Ah! That’s it!” Natalie moaned and masturbated, desperate to finally suck herself off. Her tongue was an inch away from the swollen red head that twitched for her mouth! Yes! Just a little more! A little more!

Natalie rocked her body, raised her head, and hunched to her cock, trying to swing herself to the object of her desire. Yes! Almost! With another swing, her tongue nearly reached her cock. Natalie felt her hot breath on her cock.

An alluring drop of precum formed at the tip of her cock, teasing her, inviting her for a lick, for a kiss. She could smell it! The hypnotizing smell precum! That manly smell that made her submit to any cock once it hit her nostrils! Natalie jerked herself, squeezing her cock tight, wishing for more of that smell, wishing to be covered in that cum, wishing to swallow it all, to drown in it, suck it, lick it, fill her own mouth with it, cherish it, worship it, reward herself with it, reward her cock, reward her mouth—“AAAHHHHHH~~!”

Natalie finally reached her blazing hot cock with the tip of her dripping wet tongue and erupted into her mouth. Rope after rope of hot cum shot straight up and hit the back of her throat. Natalie took it all in. When she felt the cum slowly fall back down onto her cock, she caught as much as she could with her tongue and swallowed her thick, salty loads. Even as she did so, her orgasmic cock continued to reward her with more potent sperm, splashing all over her face, making Natalie purr with joy as she opened her mouth for the next loads while she thought how much she’ll enjoy collecting her own cum from her slutty, cum-covered face and licking it off her fingers.

Thank you for reading! :)

Consider supporting me and donating on my Patreon here. (60 extra chapters are currently available)

Don't forget to add this story to your reading list and favorite the chapter if you enjoyed it ❤

Special thanks for supporting my writing goes out to my generous S-ranked Patrons: Torasque and Mega!

85