258: A Mouthful of You-Know-What (18++)
6.4k 1 90
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

It did not escape Beatrice’s notice just how hard Natalie wanted to suck herself off. Moved by the new futanari’s eagerness, the succubus even looked up some possible solutions among possible new Skills or Skill Enhancements to help with sudden urges to autofellatio. However, even as aroused as she was, Beatrice still had enough sense to keep some Skill Points in reserve for the next round of combat.

It is good to enjoy such situations with some form of self-control, Beatrice thought as she caressed Brittany’s head. The combination of the greatly expanded Arousal Pool with more sexual experience amassed in a span of two days than some humans experienced in two years propelled Beatrice’s confidence and stamina to the moon!

Good thing that I invested so much in my Arousal Pool, eh? Beatrice silently asked Brittany with a smile. The succubus looked down at the blonde that sucked her eight-inch cock so diligently while splashing a load from her own futa-cock against the bottom of her perky tits. Yet even with her first futa-orgasm, Brittany did not skip a beat in servicing Beatrice. That first Enhancement of [Dick Growing] really was a difference-maker! Beatrice thought. The ever-looming threat of a futa-cock disappearing right as the fun began was often a limiting factor for Beatrice’s games. And look at them now—both already experience their first cock-orgasm and we’re barely getting started!

As Natalie gobbled up every last drop of cum her cock had produced, she kept eyeing her friend Brittany like a predator. So much cum going to waste! How can she let that happen!? Natalie agonized as she sucked her fingers clean. Her cock throbbed when she thought of licking up Brittany’s cum.

So close! Natalie thought. Just a few steps away! Natalie stroked her hard cock that ached for more while she toyed with the idea of going there right now and licking her friend’s body clean. For a split second, Natalie wondered what would Brittany think of her. Natalie was supposed to be the alpha in their relationship! And here she would be the one licking that blonde bimbo’s body clean? But did that really matter if Brittany was too stupid to even notice the holy nectar that she splashed all over her body?

Yes, Natalie could produce more cum if she masturbated herself to climax again. But what if it’s the last time? Guys usually could cum more than once or twice in a row. That means Natalie would have to wait! And what if her cock disappeared just as it appeared!? And even if it didn’t. Even if she didn’t have to wait. Why should Natalie use her reserves of cum when there’s already so much ready and served on a naked platter that was her friend’s sexy, cum-stained body. Just sticking there! Slowly sliding down! Drying up!

Before Natalie even realized it, she was already in the midst of licking Brittany’s tits and stomach, saving her cum-covered hard cock for last. That would not do for Brittany who—realizing that there was a warm mouth mere inches away from her cock—hurried her friend along and pushed her head toward the aching cock that ached for much more than handies.

Having already collected what cum she could from Brittany’s body, Natalie did not much resist the impatient nudging toward a hard, wanting cock. She was more than used to such treatment, after all, and—quite frankly—got off on being wanted badly enough to get her head pushed down on a big cock until it hit the back of her throat.

At the same time, Brittany worked her own lips and tongue more intensely, bobbing her head back and forth on Beatrice’s cock. With her cock satisfied and one hand freed up, Brittany used it to stroke Beatrice’s long shaft and help achieve the result she required: unleashing a massive torrent of thick cum to swallow.

Brittany’s impatience was instantly noticed by Beatrice. The blonde seemed to try to literally squeeze the cum out of her cock.

“Are you that desperate for a mouthful of fresh cum?” Beatrice asked.

“Yesh!” Brittany spoke with her mouth full.

But, for all the sucking that she did, for all the genuine effort that she put in, Brittany’s oral skills simply did not stack up to some of the previous partners that Beatrice experienced true heaven with. Am I that spoiled? Beatrice wondered. It wasn’t like Beatrice couldn’t cum. But she knew someone who would appreciate this far more than she. Someone who truly needed this after all his cockless time.

Thank you for reading! :)

Consider supporting me and donating on my Patreon here. (60 extra chapters are currently available)

Don't forget to add this story to your reading list and favorite the chapter if you enjoyed it ❤

Special thanks for supporting my writing goes out to my generous S-ranked Patrons: Torasque and Mega!

90