260: Insecurities of Brittany (18++)
6.1k 3 89
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Just as Brittany prepared for a renewed assault on the future champion’s cock, the assault that would finally produce the salty cream she so desperately desired, the Cock Gifter withdrew her mighty, cream-producing rod from Brittany’s mouth.

“Hnah~,” Brittany breathed through her mouth, grimacing with disappointment now that she had a reluctant break from sucking. The strands of saliva that connected Brittany’s stretched-out tongue to Beatrice’s mighty cock broke one by one as that cock withdrew without hesitation and with no promise of return.

Brittany could only follow that girthy, saliva-smeared love-stick with her eyes, for she did not dare to move without the permission of the mighty Cock Gifter who, somehow, subtly and swiftly, managed to amass an aura of authority in this cell. That, and the enthusiastic, pleasureful blowjob from her friend kept Brittany in her place as she impatiently, with a thirst for cum visible in her eyes, waited for what would come next.

Brittany did not have to wait long. One mighty, veiny cock was replaced by two. Both erect, both twitching for a warm hole to explore. Neither of the cocks was quite as girthy or long as the one, but both were well above the poor averages that were most commonly found on sub-B ranked S.E.C.R.E.T. Guild members and other unworthy cummoners commoners of Klapsus.

Anyone below an A rank was unworthy as far as Natalie was concerned. She was only ever willing to lower her standards for certain novelties and bucket lists, such as having some fun with soon-to-be-dead participants of death games or other rare “collectibles”. But Brittany was not as picky. She just wanted to have a good time and learned to appreciate even the not-so-talented or well-endowed guys and girls of this city.

Some had said behind Brittany’s back that it was the other way around. That the higher-ranked members of the S.E.C.R.E.T. Guild were the ones that saw no reason to bother with the not-so-talented or well-endowed Brittany, but the blonde’s coping mechanism was strong and her subconscious had learned to shut off and not even notice such negative thoughts or comments long ago. “Not every girl had to have giant cow tits or the skills to take long, phallic objects all the way down to her stomach!” was what Brittany would tell herself in her moments of doubt.

And now, with two A-rank-worthy cocks casting dancing shadows on her face from the fires of the torches, the horny-out-of-her-mind blonde no longer could recall what she found so scary or disgusting about these functional pieces of meat.

The fact that a man should have had one cock in the center of his groin instead of two, growing out from slightly asymmetrical positions next to each other? As a child, Brittany often had to endure the bullying of her friends when they pointed at her and laughed at her for having uneven ears. Ah! How could I forget that when I merrily bullied others with Natalie and her trashy friends? Brittany wondered as she brought her nose closer to the cocks and breathed in deep that intoxicating manly smell.

The fact that neither of the two cocks had testicles attached to them? Neither did Brittany’s cock, and Natalie had no issue with polishing it with her mouth like a good little slut that she was!

The fact that the two cocks looked like someone cut them off from other men and then just sewed them with invisible stitches to this masked man’s groin? Brittany had sometimes fantasized about keeping certain dicks for herself to use privately, without the self-centered guys attached to them. Especially those that she had no chance of getting as a C-ranked Guild member. And now that she had two such cocks? Hot and attached to a muscular body?

Brittany lunged at Bob’s cocks, sucking one, then another, all while jerking them both with her hands. Brittany licked those big fat cocks, kissed them, took them both all for herself while Natalie sucked her cock.

Ha! Take that! Brittany wanted to scream. Always thinking you’re better than me! Finally, you took your rightful place beneath me, putting that sharp tongue of yours to proper use! Getting off on her superiority over Natalie, Brittany moved her hips, trying to fuck Natalie’s mouth while salivating over the cocks that were both there just for her. Aching for her. Trembling for her. Cumming for her.

“AHN~!” Brittany opened her mouth and stuck out her tongue, trying to catch as much cum as she could from the two mighty cocks that shot massive loads all over her without control or restraint.

Thank you for reading! :)

Consider supporting me and donating on my Patreon here. (60 extra chapters are currently available)

Don't forget to add this story to your reading list and favorite the chapter if you enjoyed it ❤

Special thanks for supporting my writing goes out to my generous S-ranked Patrons: Torasque and Mega!

89