262: Minutes of Bob (18++)
5.7k 2 86
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Beatrice noticed a slight nervousness in Bob’s tone of voice when he finally reminded the cum-swapping girls of his presence, but, in her mind, that was not unexpected, considering the disastrous start to this event. The fact that Bob managed to rebound to such an extent was already an accomplishment in Beatrice’s eyes who herself had more than a fair share of “oh God, I want to fall through the floor right now!” bedroom embarrassments in her past life.

Hearing Bob’s voice, both girls turned to the pair of hard cocks that they seemed to have forgotten even existed. With no more cum to extract out of each other’s mouths, Natalie and Brittany shared a knowing glance and raced each other to be the first with one of Bob’s cocks in her mouth.

“Shlame ash alhways?” Brittany asked Natalie with her mouth full again.

“Ha! Your funeral!” Natalie spoke with a confident grind and licked the length of Bob’s other cock. “The one who makes her cock cum first gets to keep the cum of both cocks!”

“You’re on!” Brittany shouted with anger, determined to finally best her friend, spurred by the confidence she gained when she made Bob cum in mere seconds just a while ago.

Wouldn’t Bob climax through both cocks at once regardless of which one of them brought him over the edge? Beatrice wondered how the girls could have overlooked such a likely scenario, but she wasn’t about to interrupt their fun nor hinder what quickly turned into one of the best days of Bob’s life.

The succubus wished she could see the excitement and satisfaction on Bob’s face that was hidden behind his oval mask, but Beatrice wasn’t about to make Bob break all his rules at once and risk losing a loyal minion for the sake of simple curiosity. Instead, she enjoyed her private little show and watched how both Brittany’s and Natalie’s cocks twitched in aroused excitement while the girls entered the battle for their pride.

Bob did not even have to do much while the two eighteen-year-olds fought for the privilege to be the first to make him cum. Beatrice thought how she probably would have taken a more active role already to get a proper experience from this small encounter, but she was curious what would Bob’s actions be after he climaxed again.

He could probably go on till the very end of my Skill’s time limit, Beatrice thought, having full confidence in her growing magic powers. As long as Bob doesn’t have another confidence-shattering hiccup, the only limit to his fun would end up being… Aw, crap! He’s going to completely forget about returning to the second round, isn’t he? How much time has passed anyway?

It wasn’t like Beatrice had a watch in this world. But she did have something more reliable instead! Beatrice brought up her [Dick Growing (+2)] Skill and checked the remaining cooldown before she could use the skill again.

Cooldown: 30 minutes (20 minutes 45 seconds)

 

Once Beatrice saw the number of seconds count down, it pretty much confirmed that it was the remaining time before she could use [Dick Growing (+2) again.

Alright, so... A little over nine minutes since I used the Skill... And when was it that Bob gave me twenty-five minutes for this entire “rest” period? ... A couple of minutes before that? Then, adding a couple of minutes and subtracting the total... About thirteen or twelve minutes left? Probably would be better to wrap this up in ten then.

Beatrice sighed and shook her head with mild annoyance. Again, another limitation finds a way to rear its ugly head! Worse yet: either Bob screws this up for himself or I will have to cut this short myself, much to his disappointment. And Beatrice absolutely did not want to disappoint her new minion at the most crucial moment.

Just look at him! Beatrice thought and smiled with about as much pride in Bob as she would have in a puppy that just started to learn its first tricks. All thanks to her putting so much effort into developing her Eros magic powers. Finding so much joy in the simple things!

And while Beatrice worried about the logistics of her little minion-expanding diversion, Brittany and Natalie continued their competition. Judging by Bob’s increasing audible ques and the swelling of his cocks, their efforts seemed to be producing similar results and the race to make Bob cum first was as neck and neck as it could be. So much so, that Beatrice had little doubt that her theory was true and there was no way for either of the cum-starved ladies to achieve any other result than a draw. Something that neither of them was likely to accept and would no doubt end up arguing over to no end.

Perhaps Natalie had come to a similar conclusion and decided to act. Just as Bob’s cocks swelled and tingled in a physical reaction that Natalie was all too familiar with, she halted her cock-serving actions to cover her right hand with plenty of thick, slippery saliva before reaching with her hand to Brittany’s rock-hard cock and enveloping it in her loving, caressing, lubricated hand.

“MMMMFM!!” Brittany’s eyes went wide as she moaned with Bob’s cock still deep in her mouth, and accidentally, involuntarily—surprised and overwhelmed by the sudden surge of sensations that overloaded her aching, stimulation deprived cock—Brittany bit Bob’s cock.

Thank you for reading! :)

Consider supporting me and donating on my Patreon here. (60 extra chapters are currently available)

Don't forget to add this story to your reading list and favorite the chapter if you enjoyed it ❤

Special thanks for supporting my writing goes out to my generous S-ranked Patrons: Torasque and Mega!

86